Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,284 members, 7,881,059 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 11:40 AM

Driver Absconds With Boss’ Car In Ibadan, Arrested In Akwa Ibom (photo) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Driver Absconds With Boss’ Car In Ibadan, Arrested In Akwa Ibom (photo) (24545 Views)

Soldiers Who Beat Up A Police Traffic Warden In Ibadan Arrested (Video) / Police Wrongly Parade Movie Prop Manager As Criminal In Akwa Ibom (photo) / Driver Absconds With Company's Vehicle And Money In Rivers State. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Driver Absconds With Boss’ Car In Ibadan, Arrested In Akwa Ibom (photo) by udemzyudex(m): 8:50am On Dec 13, 2018
Any driver that decide to drive a car without a tracker is a thief and any car owner that can not buy tracker is playing with fire.
Re: Driver Absconds With Boss’ Car In Ibadan, Arrested In Akwa Ibom (photo) by Lexusgs430: 8:57am On Dec 13, 2018
sacramento1212:

Tracker is good but comprehensive insurance is the best. Some insurance companies actually install tracker on vehicles free of charge. Installing tracker without a comprehensive insurance on a vehicle that is highly prone to theft to me doesn't make sense.

Sometimes the thieves are tech savvy and can halt this tracker and further disconnect. It has happened to a friend that lost his Toyota Camry to robbers which a tracking device was installed in the year 2010. Till date, no show. But with the comprehensive insurance, you are covered for all which also includes accidents.

I am not saying only tracker or insurance, but a combination of both......
Re: Driver Absconds With Boss’ Car In Ibadan, Arrested In Akwa Ibom (photo) by sacramento1212: 8:57am On Dec 13, 2018
Lexusgs430:

I am not saying only tracker or insurance, but a combination of both......

Ok, except that.
Re: Driver Absconds With Boss’ Car In Ibadan, Arrested In Akwa Ibom (photo) by ozowarac: 8:59am On Dec 13, 2018
IFNOTGOD:
n d leading politcal party has no name

Its Apc. The care was customized with Apc logos.
Re: Driver Absconds With Boss’ Car In Ibadan, Arrested In Akwa Ibom (photo) by Lexusgs430: 9:01am On Dec 13, 2018
sacramento1212:

Ok, except that.

But I was strictly tackling tracker in this post. But in previous posts, I have emphasised the importance of both........
Re: Driver Absconds With Boss’ Car In Ibadan, Arrested In Akwa Ibom (photo) by sacramento1212: 9:07am On Dec 13, 2018
Lexusgs430:

But I was strictly tackling tracker in this post. But in previous posts, I have emphasised the importance of both........

Ok sir.

Tracker alone won't do justice because if one is unlucky and it's spare parts Robbers, that car will be gone before they commence investigation on tracking and recovery.
Re: Driver Absconds With Boss’ Car In Ibadan, Arrested In Akwa Ibom (photo) by Strikethem: 9:17am On Dec 13, 2018
grin Okon, okon, the developer. He won go develop mrs olufunke's car in aba so that US army can come to purchase it.

1 Like

Re: Driver Absconds With Boss’ Car In Ibadan, Arrested In Akwa Ibom (photo) by OlujobaSamuel: 9:29am On Dec 13, 2018
Pls wait to, I thought the initial story was that of robbery which a female owner of the vehicle was killed in Oyo and vehicle was subsequently found with an APC chieftain in Akwa Ibom, how come na driver carry vehicle wákà again?? Or na just coincidence of same vehicle, same state different criminals
Re: Driver Absconds With Boss’ Car In Ibadan, Arrested In Akwa Ibom (photo) by Xisnin(m): 9:34am On Dec 13, 2018
OlujobaSamuel:
Pls wait to, I thought the initial story was that of robbery which a female owner of the vehicle was killed in Oyo and vehicle was subsequently found with an APC chieftain in Akwa Ibom, how come na driver carry vehicle wákà again?? Or na just coincidence of same vehicle, same state different criminals
This is a different case.
Re: Driver Absconds With Boss’ Car In Ibadan, Arrested In Akwa Ibom (photo) by OlujobaSamuel: 9:47am On Dec 13, 2018
Xisnin:

This is a different case.
Huh, na waoo, so APC members for Akwa Ibom no want any other vehicle except honda CRV and it must be through crime in Oyo state, this matter weak me.
Make dem break the criminals hand and leg jare
Re: Driver Absconds With Boss’ Car In Ibadan, Arrested In Akwa Ibom (photo) by SNIPER123: 10:03am On Dec 13, 2018
darkcaesar03360:
most thieves lacks in intellectual abilities, only muscles and guts no brain......when you don't calculate your moves, u always end up behind bars or morgues wif tags on big toes.....a car thieves should have these two ready before embarking on any exploit, a mechanic he can trust and a ready market
I fear ooo shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Driver Absconds With Boss’ Car In Ibadan, Arrested In Akwa Ibom (photo) by AmazingELixir: 10:04am On Dec 13, 2018
shocked shocked shocked

The logo on the stolen vehicle looks like that of the APC ..that explains why the FSARS operatives did not mention the political party... I'm sure they wouldn't have any problem announcing to the world that it was PDP if they were the culprit.

They even tried to conceal the APC logo by exposing the picture with excessive light contrast.
Re: Driver Absconds With Boss’ Car In Ibadan, Arrested In Akwa Ibom (photo) by DabuIIIT: 10:07am On Dec 13, 2018
mainkendo:
Ipob boys

Receive brains, RECEIVE IT NOW NOW NOW NOW NOWWWWWWW......
Re: Driver Absconds With Boss’ Car In Ibadan, Arrested In Akwa Ibom (photo) by ylaa(f): 10:14am On Dec 13, 2018
meaning?

darkcaesar03360:
most thieves lacks in intellectual abilities, only muscles and guts no brain......when you don't calculate your moves, u always end up behind bars or morgues wif tags on big toes.....a car thieves should have these two ready before embarking on any exploit, a mechanic he can trust and a ready market
Re: Driver Absconds With Boss’ Car In Ibadan, Arrested In Akwa Ibom (photo) by seangy4konji: 10:33am On Dec 13, 2018
What's going on self
Re: Driver Absconds With Boss’ Car In Ibadan, Arrested In Akwa Ibom (photo) by uuzba(m): 10:34am On Dec 13, 2018
illitrate:
Please forgive him, it was the work of the devil, The devil pushed him.
So police should enter hell fire to arrest devil?

This kind of people with 2 head. Una sense no get boundary
Re: Driver Absconds With Boss’ Car In Ibadan, Arrested In Akwa Ibom (photo) by Nobody: 10:41am On Dec 13, 2018
urbanemind:
car thief spotted!!!!
nope dude....u just spotted a crime planner....u can even call on me if u want ur death to look accidental rather than suicide if u have ur life insured
Re: Driver Absconds With Boss’ Car In Ibadan, Arrested In Akwa Ibom (photo) by Nobody: 10:42am On Dec 13, 2018
ylaa:
meaning?
can't u read n pass by without commenting
Re: Driver Absconds With Boss’ Car In Ibadan, Arrested In Akwa Ibom (photo) by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 10:49am On Dec 13, 2018
See how they are mentioning 'detectives' as if the police men used brain work . Mtchewww... If not for the tracker, the police would have dumped the case as usual.
Re: Driver Absconds With Boss’ Car In Ibadan, Arrested In Akwa Ibom (photo) by ylaa(f): 10:51am On Dec 13, 2018
sir i cannot, i must comment especially when i see
a smart comment like yours? i know you are a smart person
but in this type of case, don't show case it. you don't know the people
reading. thanks n no vex.

darkcaesar03360:
can't u read n pass by without commenting
Re: Driver Absconds With Boss’ Car In Ibadan, Arrested In Akwa Ibom (photo) by AkpaMgbor(m): 11:03am On Dec 13, 2018
dotunbidemi:
Igbo Amaka grin
This is dotun a recluse in the enclaves of osun.
Dotun is completely devoid of geography, education and enlightenment..
Do not be like dotun the recluse.
Re: Driver Absconds With Boss’ Car In Ibadan, Arrested In Akwa Ibom (photo) by TrackYourCar: 11:23am On Dec 13, 2018
Very good reason why you need to track your vehicle.

HOW SECURED IS YOUR CAR?

Have you been looking for a way to protect your vehicles and properties absolutely?

Now you are at the right place.

Do you know that Car theft is on the increase in Nigeria?

Everyday someone loses his car at gun point. Cars parked in public car parks are not safe either as car thieves employ ingenious methods of breaking into parked vehicles. Stopping your car from being stolen is almost impossible in today’s world.

We are Frontier GPS car tracking company in Nigeria. Providing quality car tracking service to Nigerians.

The essence of tracking a car is your ability to recover your car in case of car theft.
When you can’t recover your stolen vehicle, then you haven’t completely invested your money well.

In the event of theft

You can switch off the engine of the car by calling it using your registered and synchronised SIM card and there by rendering the car/vehicle immobile

You can disengage the supply of fuel to the car engine by calling it and there by rendering the car/vehicle immobile

You can set a geo-fence alert system to notify you when the car exceeds any set kilometre or mile radius set by you. There is no need to call your drivers to find out where they are. Simply see them live on screen all the time.

You can locate the exact pin point location of your vehicle using Google Map ( Street name, Street number, Longitude and Latitude, Closest Land Mark etc.). Among many others

All these commands can be easily and simply done on your phone by dialing a short code and it controls your vehicle wherever it is located.

For more enquiry Call/Whatsapp 08060447342

Re: Driver Absconds With Boss’ Car In Ibadan, Arrested In Akwa Ibom (photo) by Hassan88(m): 12:06pm On Dec 13, 2018
darkcaesar03360:

God have mercy..
From the above pattern of statement, I Dnt need a babalawo to tell me you are a Pro. Thief.
Re: Driver Absconds With Boss’ Car In Ibadan, Arrested In Akwa Ibom (photo) by tallestman79(m): 12:07pm On Dec 13, 2018
Olodo like you! grin grin grin grin
mainkendo:
Ipob boys
Re: Driver Absconds With Boss’ Car In Ibadan, Arrested In Akwa Ibom (photo) by Nobody: 12:08pm On Dec 13, 2018
Hassan88:

God have mercy..
From the above pattern of statement, I Dnt need a babalawo to tell me you are a Pro. Thief.
lolzz ure one hell of a funny being but u know what bro....all work na work
Re: Driver Absconds With Boss’ Car In Ibadan, Arrested In Akwa Ibom (photo) by jayextra(m): 12:58pm On Dec 13, 2018
mainkendo:
Ipob boys
Pls always tag ya brain...u sound like a dim witted fellow.
Re: Driver Absconds With Boss’ Car In Ibadan, Arrested In Akwa Ibom (photo) by Hassan88(m): 1:21pm On Dec 13, 2018
darkcaesar03360:
lolzz ure one hell of a funny being but u know what bro....all work na work

Hahahaha Abi Oo
Na Naija we dey.
God bless our hustles.
Legit or not
Re: Driver Absconds With Boss’ Car In Ibadan, Arrested In Akwa Ibom (photo) by Michhy123(f): 1:50pm On Dec 13, 2018
Nonsense greed
Re: Driver Absconds With Boss’ Car In Ibadan, Arrested In Akwa Ibom (photo) by Hoodbilonia: 2:04pm On Dec 13, 2018
sars don hammer
xmas sure for sars
Re: Driver Absconds With Boss’ Car In Ibadan, Arrested In Akwa Ibom (photo) by dotunbidemi: 2:43am On Dec 14, 2018
AkpaMgbor:
This is dotun a recluse in the enclaves of osun. Dotun is completely devoid of geography, education and enlightenment.. Do not be like dotun the recluse.
Oya Sorry now

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Beautiful Lady Stripped Naked In Uyo After Stabbing Boyfriend To Death (photos) / Traders Set Vigilante Office Ablaze In Umuahia / NSCDC Arrests Burglar Who Raped Kwara Housewife In The Presence Of Her Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.