Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,971 members, 7,873,117 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:20 AM

"I Need A Car, Enough Is Enough" –Pastor Shouts While Preaching On The Street - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "I Need A Car, Enough Is Enough" –Pastor Shouts While Preaching On The Street (287 Views)

Man Shot Dead While Preaching On The Streets Of Peoria (photo) / Father Jude Slumps And Dies In Cameroon While Preaching During Sunday Mass / Lady Pushed Priest Marcelo Rossi From The Altar While Preaching In Brazil (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I Need A Car, Enough Is Enough" –Pastor Shouts While Preaching On The Street by Lizzysamuel(f): 6:22am On Dec 13, 2018
A yet to be identified Pastor who preached on the street, is about becoming a viral sensation as he was spotted in a video shouting that needs a car.

According to the Pastor who preached on the street, he needs a car to enable him preach better to the public. The Pastor who disclosed that his shoe has suffered due to the burden of trekking constantly, added that people have been asking where the God that called him is because he treks everyday to preach the Gospel as His servant.

He concluded his preaching by telling members of the public to get take down his phone number and address, so they can provide the car that will enable him preach the word of God at ease. Watch the video below....

https://zenithnaija.com/i-need-a-car-enough-is-enough-nigerian-pastor-screams-while-preaching/

cc: lalasticlala dominique Mynd44

Re: "I Need A Car, Enough Is Enough" –Pastor Shouts While Preaching On The Street by pyyxxaro: 6:31am On Dec 13, 2018
Make Yahoo boys buy motor for am naaa embarassed
Re: "I Need A Car, Enough Is Enough" –Pastor Shouts While Preaching On The Street by Tinnytony24(m): 6:38am On Dec 13, 2018
Jesus never used a car!

1 Like

Re: "I Need A Car, Enough Is Enough" –Pastor Shouts While Preaching On The Street by RSVP: 6:51am On Dec 13, 2018
This one dey look for mugu to put him on payroll.

1 Like

Re: "I Need A Car, Enough Is Enough" –Pastor Shouts While Preaching On The Street by Homeboiy: 7:09am On Dec 13, 2018
OK make him go buy nah
Re: "I Need A Car, Enough Is Enough" –Pastor Shouts While Preaching On The Street by babyfaceafrica: 7:11am On Dec 13, 2018
nice.one
Re: "I Need A Car, Enough Is Enough" –Pastor Shouts While Preaching On The Street by Maxi3k(m): 7:19am On Dec 13, 2018
Is it not his mate oyedepo that is buying private jet

(1) (Reply)

The Inevitable, Inconsequential Contraception Called Religion / Woman Sets Statue Of Virgin Mary Ablaze At A Catholic Church In Enugu State / The Ultimate And Irrefutable Proof Of The True Bible Religion.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.