Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,552 members, 7,975,170 topics. Date: Monday, 14 October 2024 at 06:25 PM

Help Me – My Family Seeing Visions That My Marriage Will Not Work - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help Me – My Family Seeing Visions That My Marriage Will Not Work (383 Views)

The Marriage Will Crash. / Me And My Phobia For Marriage, Will I Ever Get Over It / From The Look Of Things, How Many Years Do You Think This Marriage Will Last ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help Me – My Family Seeing Visions That My Marriage Will Not Work by Beke2020: 6:33am On Dec 13, 2018
Good day ma’am,
My name is Favor (Not real name). I have been in relationship for the past 4 years. I am Ifelodun by tribe from Kwara and the guy is Bogoro from Bauchi State. We met during my second year in the university in Bauchi State and we have been together since then.
The guy is good to me in every aspect of my life and he is always there for me when I needed him. A year after the relationship, I brought it to the notice of my parents and they didn’t object but my dad complained of distance which was later settled. The guy on the other hand did the same and with time we introduced ourselves to our parents.
I have been talking over the phone with his mum and sister (his dad is late) and he has been talking to my parents too but not to my brothers. Later on I got to meet his mum in person. We talked, she ask about me, my studies etc of which I told her and she didn’t show any expression of hate towards me but ever since then she seized from calling or picking my calls.
Ma,I told her son and he said its nothing. At times in the north parents don’t like to get so close to a lady they are yet to marry. I didn’t object but was still in touch with his sister. When I proceeded to my fourth year, he began to talk about marriage with me. Then I discussed with my parents about it.
From the part of the country I came from, parents likes to pray or ask about their parents success in all their endeavor and especially when taking a step ahead. So when they did that, they told me that ‘me getting married to the guy will bring nothing but bad omen because his mum don’t like me and will do what ever it takes her to prevent me from marrying his son or making his son divorce Me even after marriage because....more

https://livelystones.com.ng/help-me-my-family-seeing-visions-that-my-marriage-will-not-work/

(1) (Reply)

Rumour Sparks: As Ini Edo Reportedly Finds Love Again… Sets To Wed / What Is The Way Out? / My Boyfriend Is A Billionaire But Terrible In Bed| 2019 Latest Nigerian Full Mov

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.