Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,307 members, 7,971,114 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 10:46 PM

Recharge Card Business Revolution! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Recharge Card Business Revolution! (617 Views)

Mall Revolution Sweeps Nigeria (pics) / Mtn, Glo And Zain Printing Recharge Card Business / Starting A Recharge Card Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Recharge Card Business Revolution! by mary24: 4:06am On Aug 03, 2010
Dear Forumites,

We all crave for financial freedom but sometimes find it hard to know which bizness to go into.
Sometimes due to financial constraints we give up in our quest for Financial freedom!

Hence i'm here to inform you of this gr8t opportunity.You surely must have heard of Recharge Card Printing
a million or even Zillion times and so far you've not even bordered to have a second look at the business.

Recharge card biz is one hell of a money spinner which requires little capital to start with.I could remember when i started,i started while in school and as a supplier to Retailers/Payphone owners with just #15,000 and today i'm a major distributor of virtually all the recharge cards in Rivers state.

I wish everyone could go into selling of these cards b/cos it's quite easy and simple to run.One can run it while still doing something else!Graduates,Unemployed,Youths could use this as a means of liberating themselves instead of job huntting,wasting their little resources and time searching for jobs that no longer exist.

The whole process is damn too easy,just get a nitty gritty of what the business entails and you're good to go!

You must have what i call Prior knowledge so as to excel in the business.Folks,its quite easy to run.

Stop that search for Jobs and get self-employed .You can become an employer of labour
running this business like me instead of becoming an employee working for someone else,earning peanuts!

For more info on how to start,call 08035049177 or 080254493544

Stanley

(1) (Reply)

Naija @ 50 Special Free Report / The Power To Create Your Own Business Empire / Realestate:property In Parkview And Ikeja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.