Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,552 members, 7,975,170 topics. Date: Monday, 14 October 2024 at 06:25 PM

Is It Possible Not To Experience A Break Up ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Possible Not To Experience A Break Up ? (381 Views)

Avoid A Narcissist At All Cost, My Experience. A Must Read. / Shall, Don't Marry Nigerian Woman. Try As Much As Possible Not To. / Top 10 Ways Nigerian Girls React During A Break Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Possible Not To Experience A Break Up ? by kratosonofzeus: 12:31pm On Dec 13, 2018
Nairalanders have you seen a guy or a lady that has never experienced a breakup..... Some girls has even turned breakups to weekly activities.....
Re: Is It Possible Not To Experience A Break Up ? by Mcy56(f): 12:49pm On Dec 13, 2018
kratosonofzeus:
Nairalanders have you seen a guy or a lady that has never experienced a breakup..... Some girls has even turned breakups to weekly activities.....
Yes.... but very very rare.
Re: Is It Possible Not To Experience A Break Up ? by ColdPizzas: 1:17pm On Dec 13, 2018
The only way to avoid experiencing a breakup is to not get into a serious relationship with anyone. But if you are in a serious relationship then don't expect so much from anyone. Humans are imperfect and deeply flawed and a lot of our actions are controlled by subconscious processes that we aren't aware of. Understand that love fades away and people get bored of their partners. Only a naive person would take any of the promises of their partners(or any other human being at all)seriously.

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible Not To Experience A Break Up ? by Nobody: 3:14pm On Dec 13, 2018
ColdPizzas:
The only way to avoid experiencing a breakup is to not get into a serious relationship with anyone. But if you are in a serious relationship then don't expect so much from anyone. Humans are imperfect and deeply flawed and a lot of our actions are controlled by subconscious processes that we aren't aware of. Understand that love fades away and people get bored of their partners. Only a naive person would take any of the promises of their partners(or any other human being at all)seriously.
You're Right
Re: Is It Possible Not To Experience A Break Up ? by Tamarapetty(f): 3:24pm On Dec 13, 2018
I don't wish for one
Re: Is It Possible Not To Experience A Break Up ? by dmgr(m): 3:33pm On Dec 13, 2018
it's possible, but rarely happens that way..I will say only few lucky ones date and end up with their first partner,some will have to go through numerous relationships before finally meeting the right person which means they went through numerous break up

(1) (Reply)

New Singles Group / How A Rich Lekki Old Man Saved Me From Weak Erection Problem,& Saved My Marriage / Abuj

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.