Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,748 members, 7,875,866 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 11:59 PM

2019 Budget: Reps Threaten To Boycott Presentation Over Minister’s Remarks - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019 Budget: Reps Threaten To Boycott Presentation Over Minister’s Remarks (13029 Views)

PDP Reps Threaten To Impeach Buhari Over Corruption, Insecurity / Reps Threaten Onyeama, Lawmakers Invite Allen Onyema, Air Peace Boss / Impeachment Notice: PDP Reps Threaten To Block Buhari’s Request On INEC Budget (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019 Budget: Reps Threaten To Boycott Presentation Over Minister’s Remarks by googlepikins: 2:49pm On Dec 13, 2018
post=73811968:
I want to join my colleagues to request a formal apology on TV, else we will refuse to attend that budget session with Mr President,
The minister must come and apologise. If not, the president will come to meet an empty house,” he added.

This is alarming. Look at our lawmakers feeling like some gods among themselves.
This is the worst we have had in the nation's history.
shut up this is the best senate so far in this country.

Why will a small rat minister insult even my constiuent Senate. For what. He must apologize
Re: 2019 Budget: Reps Threaten To Boycott Presentation Over Minister’s Remarks by yemmight(m): 2:50pm On Dec 13, 2018
They are not ready before. Baba should go ahead and present to few serious human beings in the house. The bitterness most of them have now is that they are not returning back to the house.
Re: 2019 Budget: Reps Threaten To Boycott Presentation Over Minister’s Remarks by Promismike(m): 2:52pm On Dec 13, 2018
post=73811968:
I want to join my colleagues to request a formal apology on TV, else we will refuse to attend that budget session with Mr President,
The minister must come and apologise. If not, the president will come to meet an empty house,” he added.

This is alarming. Look at our lawmakers feeling like some gods among themselves.
its no bro. It's called check and balance. It makes democracy stronger.
Re: 2019 Budget: Reps Threaten To Boycott Presentation Over Minister’s Remarks by Sholaco: 2:53pm On Dec 13, 2018
Useless set of law breakers sad.....just imagine illiterate law breakers capitalising on a minister simple statement....that if the national assembly gave the executive a date to come and present budget that they are ready....I c no big deal in this statement.....Useless people just want to suffer the masses by delaying this budget again

1 Like

Re: 2019 Budget: Reps Threaten To Boycott Presentation Over Minister’s Remarks by bixton(m): 2:53pm On Dec 13, 2018
If they like let them join boyscott its their usual way.
Next you'll hear if PMB does not sign the amended electoral bill they will not receive the 2019 budget.

Whatever they do majority of them will not be returning as elected senators.
Re: 2019 Budget: Reps Threaten To Boycott Presentation Over Minister’s Remarks by MANNABBQGRILLS: 2:54pm On Dec 13, 2018
Sholaco:
Useless set of law breakers sad.....just imagine illiterate law breakers capitalising on a minister simple statement....that if the national assembly gave the executive a date to come and present budget that they are ready....I c no big deal in this statement.....Useless people just want to suffer the masses by delaying this budget again
It is pathetic my brother.
You've said it all.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2019 Budget: Reps Threaten To Boycott Presentation Over Minister’s Remarks by notoriousbabe: 2:56pm On Dec 13, 2018
Empty threat
Re: 2019 Budget: Reps Threaten To Boycott Presentation Over Minister’s Remarks by MalcoImX: 2:57pm On Dec 13, 2018
Most useless NASS in the history of mankind.

So there won't be budget presentation because a minister said they're waiting for you to give them date.
Re: 2019 Budget: Reps Threaten To Boycott Presentation Over Minister’s Remarks by Bobbyfreshh(m): 3:00pm On Dec 13, 2018
post=73811968:

They are just looking for ways to delay next year's budget as usual.
Praying that the bad eggs among them won't return to the house next year.

ADDENDUM
We want to thank all our customers, well-wishers, friends and everyone who took the time out to check on us for around the 2 to 3 weeks we weren't around, cos of WORK.
We came back to see almost 50,000 likes, almost 3000 mentions and numerous private messages from great people here (we don't even know where to start replying from)!
(Wondering if even the moderators receive as much mentions and messages as this!)

Thank you to the New barbecue clients that patronized us here and the one that have contacted us for their parties this coming festive season.
We pray for GOD'S blessing in all you do.
We'll take time out to reply all other messages after sorting out the business related ones.
Thank you, Thank you, Thank you EVERYONE.
Long live Nairaland!
Sharrap u were serving a ban
Re: 2019 Budget: Reps Threaten To Boycott Presentation Over Minister’s Remarks by allthingsgood: 3:00pm On Dec 13, 2018
ogaontop:

And how do you think they are the problem of Nigeria

so they will refuse to pass budget, but are still collecting salary from the same budget who is fooling whom
National assembly are not gods. if they abuse u, and so what hasnt dino melaye said worse about the president and apc??
mstcheew
Re: 2019 Budget: Reps Threaten To Boycott Presentation Over Minister’s Remarks by collinsprince: 3:01pm On Dec 13, 2018

Re: 2019 Budget: Reps Threaten To Boycott Presentation Over Minister’s Remarks by Bobbyfreshh(m): 3:02pm On Dec 13, 2018
post=73811968:

ADDENDUM
We want to thank all our customers, well-wishers, friends and everyone who took the time out to check on us for around the 2 to 3 weeks we weren't around, cos of WORK.
We came back to see almost 50,000 likes, almost 3000 mentions and numerous private messages from great people here (we don't even know where to start replying from)!
(Wondering if even the moderators receive as much mentions and messages as this!)

Thank you to the New barbecue clients that patronized us here and the one that have contacted us for their parties this coming festive season.
We'll take time out to reply all other messages after sorting out the business related ones.
Long live Nairaland!
U will likely likely spend this yelutide on ban
Re: 2019 Budget: Reps Threaten To Boycott Presentation Over Minister’s Remarks by supereagle(m): 3:02pm On Dec 13, 2018

PMB won't give bribe. I pray that God purge them out completely so that Nigeria can move forward.
Re: 2019 Budget: Reps Threaten To Boycott Presentation Over Minister’s Remarks by michoim(m): 3:02pm On Dec 13, 2018
And what is all that wrong with the minister statement. Seems those Reps are sent from pit of hell...they got no case
Re: 2019 Budget: Reps Threaten To Boycott Presentation Over Minister’s Remarks by Nobody: 3:03pm On Dec 13, 2018
Deepthoughts:
Just look at yourself, instead of you to be blaming the minister who is deliberately lying against the NASS members just to paint them bad n shift blame from the incompetence of the executive your insulting those who have wronged,some if you are just zombies.

your thoughts are so deep they emanate from ur anus ..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2019 Budget: Reps Threaten To Boycott Presentation Over Minister’s Remarks by MANNABBQGRILLS: 3:08pm On Dec 13, 2018
ericsmith:

Lol wink, you see how we ignored him.
Most of the people that comment such ways are supposed to be ignored bro.
Re: 2019 Budget: Reps Threaten To Boycott Presentation Over Minister’s Remarks by Deepthoughts: 3:11pm On Dec 13, 2018
ericsmith:

you are so shallow minded n so use to anus licking that you lack the capacity to reason n comprehend independently except anus licking hence your obsession with the anus, incurable zombie.
Re: 2019 Budget: Reps Threaten To Boycott Presentation Over Minister’s Remarks by Caseless: 3:16pm On Dec 13, 2018
post=73811968:

ADDENDUM

Long live Nairaland!
my brother

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2019 Budget: Reps Threaten To Boycott Presentation Over Minister’s Remarks by MANNABBQGRILLS: 3:17pm On Dec 13, 2018
Caseless:
my brother
Sup bro.
How dey go dey go?
Re: 2019 Budget: Reps Threaten To Boycott Presentation Over Minister’s Remarks by Gravy: 3:23pm On Dec 13, 2018
Do these reps have a problem comprehending simple English? Where exactly did the minister blame the national assembly for the delay? All the man said was that they are waiting to get a date before the presentation of the budget or his president supposed to just waltz into the national assembly without proper scheduling? How does waiting to get a date for presentation now amounts to blaming the national assembly?
Re: 2019 Budget: Reps Threaten To Boycott Presentation Over Minister’s Remarks by GEEBITE: 3:30pm On Dec 13, 2018
You are a good student of LIE MUHAMMED.You were away with your body but your soul with the moniker TheGreenLand never left here for a second.Grand delusion.
post=73811968:

ADDENDUM
We want to thank all our customers, well-wishers, friends and everyone who took the time out to check on us and booked some deals with us for around the 2 to 3 weeks we weren't around, cos of job.

Long live Nairaland!
Re: 2019 Budget: Reps Threaten To Boycott Presentation Over Minister’s Remarks by Nobody: 3:34pm On Dec 13, 2018
Deepthoughts:
you are so shallow minded n so use to anus licking that you lack the capacity to reason n comprehend independently except anus licking hence your obsession with the anus, incurable zombie.

everything about you is shiit ... how am i suppose to engage in a conversion wen ur thot stinks .. lets close yu wit a fragnance

Re: 2019 Budget: Reps Threaten To Boycott Presentation Over Minister’s Remarks by MANNABBQGRILLS: 3:37pm On Dec 13, 2018
Lol wink,
ericsmith:

everything about you is shiit ... how am i suppose to engage in a conversion wen ur thot stinks .. lets close yu wit a fragnance
That your pic/meme above na wa o.
Learn not to reply everyone here Eric.
That is the only way you enjoy your time here.
You don't throw stones at every dogs barking at you on the way.
Our cent.
Re: 2019 Budget: Reps Threaten To Boycott Presentation Over Minister’s Remarks by Deepthoughts: 3:41pm On Dec 13, 2018
ericsmith:

You are just showing what you are good at!, it's no surprise you have lot of materials about it,how does buhari n his cows anus taste?anus licking addict!.
Re: 2019 Budget: Reps Threaten To Boycott Presentation Over Minister’s Remarks by Nobody: 3:49pm On Dec 13, 2018
Deepthoughts:
You are just showing what you are good at!, it's no surprise you have lot of materials about it,how does buhari n his cows anus taste?anus licking addict!.

why not just say it the way it is... i lick pvssys .. hw yu knw am good,ur gurlfriend must av told you .... you stink man pls flush

Re: 2019 Budget: Reps Threaten To Boycott Presentation Over Minister’s Remarks by BlackSpanner: 4:01pm On Dec 13, 2018
Bobbyfreshh:

Sharrap u were serving a ban

No wonder he has been silent for a while now.
Re: 2019 Budget: Reps Threaten To Boycott Presentation Over Minister’s Remarks by Nobody: 4:02pm On Dec 13, 2018
post=73813574:
Lol wink,
That your pic/meme above na wa o.
Learn not to reply everyone here Eric.
That is the only way you enjoy your time here.
You don't throw stones at every dogs barking at you on the way.
Our cent.

normally i dnnt converse like that, but he aint worth logical reasoning debate ... besides just catching fun

1 Like

Re: 2019 Budget: Reps Threaten To Boycott Presentation Over Minister’s Remarks by Bobbyfreshh(m): 4:02pm On Dec 13, 2018
BlackSpanner:

No wonder he has been silent for a while now.
Even him can't deny that
Re: 2019 Budget: Reps Threaten To Boycott Presentation Over Minister’s Remarks by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:11pm On Dec 13, 2018
ericsmith:

normally i dnnt converse like that, but he aint worth logical reasoning debate ... besides just catching fun
Lol wink okay, that's better man!
Enjoy!
Re: 2019 Budget: Reps Threaten To Boycott Presentation Over Minister’s Remarks by Pioneer123: 4:47pm On Dec 13, 2018
Please there is nothing honourable about that house they should stop calling themselves honourable members.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Catholic Priest, Eight Others Abducted In Kaduna Fresh Attacks / Why PDP Has Not Sanctioned Wike – Ologbondiyan / 2023: Ben Ayade Presents N330 Billion "budget of Quantum Infinitum"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.