Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,864 members, 7,872,868 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 12:58 AM

I Love Her But She's Too Wide Down There - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Love Her But She's Too Wide Down There (10099 Views)

My Nose Is Becoming Too Wide!!! (photos) / I Left My Girlfriend Because Her Vag!na Was Too Wide / Pls Help Me My Pussy Is Too Wide. Picture. Too Graphic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Love Her But She's Too Wide Down There by Obodo999(m): 10:36pm On Dec 13, 2018
durubennie:
I was in your shoes some time ago

There was a girl I liked very much she's voluptuous with good manners the only thing that ruined it between us was her wide vagina
Anytime I am fvcking her I always feel air touching the tip of my penis while thrusting
Her vagina is wide like a toilet pipe .... It wasn't easy I almost did penis enlargement because of that girl

Congratulations on your lucky escape

3 Likes

Re: I Love Her But She's Too Wide Down There by Nobody: 10:38pm On Dec 13, 2018
Get her working out. Especially exercises that target the pelvic muscles.

She should get vit E and insert it deep within before sleeping or Garlic.
Re: I Love Her But She's Too Wide Down There by Morbeta11(m): 11:54pm On Dec 13, 2018
If it's as wide as this ...one day you will fall inside and die... And your manhood lives on.. Do you understand me?

7 Likes

Re: I Love Her But She's Too Wide Down There by Bioles1187(m): 12:01am On Dec 14, 2018
Morbeta11:
If it's as wide as this ...one day you will fall inside and die... And your manhood lives on.. Do you understand me?
lolzz bro wetin happen u won kill person ni..if her vagina is deep as this my brother run o..
Re: I Love Her But She's Too Wide Down There by Nobody: 12:12am On Dec 14, 2018
She ain't wide. Just the V expanding cos of arousal. After the ACT, it tightens again!

Never spread her legs too wide. Go for MISSIONARY or REVERSE COWGIRL!

1 Like

Re: I Love Her But She's Too Wide Down There by CArt(m): 4:59am On Dec 14, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:

Too much grammar. shocked
All he needs is just a needle and tread to reduce the VJ opening to his own shaft size.
Re: I Love Her But She's Too Wide Down There by Nobody: 5:38am On Dec 14, 2018
krissy123:

Females aren't born with "loose" vaginas
now that i think about it, loose vaginas, just like small dicks happen around puberty, thanks.
Re: I Love Her But She's Too Wide Down There by Nobody: 7:59am On Dec 14, 2018
CArt:

Too much grammar. shocked
All he needs is just a needle and tread to reduce the VJ opening to his own shaft size.
he probably needs BBC enlargement
Re: I Love Her But She's Too Wide Down There by Countersam(m): 8:00am On Dec 14, 2018
Chikancy555:
This might sound funny guys but I started dating my girl this year and she's in her finals in the university, a bright and prospective student. I own a shop and making good money from my business and we hope to settle down by January but my girls private part is quite wide.

Thing about loving a person genuinely is you don't care about their past, all you care about is making them better and happy.

So I need ideas

1- Can a wide private part be made closer

2- If there is a solution, how do I communicate the solution to her.

Did the intro last week, marriage is in January. Please help a brother Biko.

Opened a new moniker for this. I love her

The wide ocean was there, you dived in... Swam the whole place and still went ahead to do introduction..

Ogbeni what do u want from us?

1 Like

Re: I Love Her But She's Too Wide Down There by CArt(m): 9:23am On Dec 14, 2018
funmisticqueen:
he probably needs BBC enlargement

grin grin grin Well, that is another solution.
Carrying overload everywhere he goes.
Re: I Love Her But She's Too Wide Down There by yinkeys(m): 9:33am On Dec 14, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:

All these insertion & tightening cream experiments women carry out, won't it cause serious infection down there shocked ?
I think abstaining for 4 months & intense exercise will really improve the situation
Re: I Love Her But She's Too Wide Down There by 1johnjohn(m): 10:07am On Dec 14, 2018
Saffi:
Tell her to do kegels
Tell her to buy tightening cream
Tell her to use sewing machine to close the hole.

You’ve gone too far to turn back now, learn to love her and her wide pussy. Because I know you will not have the balls to tell her. Even if you do it will ruin her self esteem, what happens when she has a child? It will turn into a Pacific Ocean, na wa ohh. You will be the one to suffer shaaa. Better still just buy cockk enlargement so you can fill in the hole, it will save a lot of drama. After all marriage is all about sacrifice.

You be rel kolo
Re: I Love Her But She's Too Wide Down There by akaahs(m): 11:34am On Dec 14, 2018
krissy123:

They weren't born like that. As a woman grows older, the vagina changes. The pelvic muscles start to go slack over time...that's why kegel exercises are important...also when a woman gives birth, it slackens the muscles too.
I once read somewhere that when a female has sex without pre-intimacy,when the guy just shoves it in, it causes more damage than you can imagine. The vagina is elastic, but it can only take so much...
Tell more. What about ridding so many dicks??
Re: I Love Her But She's Too Wide Down There by youngreva(m): 11:57am On Dec 14, 2018
wetin we no go see for this nairaland
Re: I Love Her But She's Too Wide Down There by Nobody: 12:35pm On Dec 14, 2018
Re: I Love Her But She's Too Wide Down There by Nobody: 12:36pm On Dec 14, 2018
My brother take her the to alter if she has a good character, don't listen to internet advice

5 Likes

Re: I Love Her But She's Too Wide Down There by generationz(f): 4:16pm On Dec 14, 2018
Crossbow:
Mhen.. Is it just too much jangolova that can widen a kitten.. Could it be genetic too, pls educate me..

yep I think so. Genetics play a huge role

I've read of two women bragging on SDK blog on how they had multiple sexual partners before marriage and still had tight vaginas.

They lied to their hubby of course that they had just two men prior and it was believable because of the vj tightness.

I have also read of a lady with just one body count crying about loose vj

maybe you should check google to confirm if its true.

1 Like

Re: I Love Her But She's Too Wide Down There by generationz(f): 4:25pm On Dec 14, 2018
Op I know of a page on Instagram where they sell organic products

Avilacoconutoils

I once saw a woman testify there that she used their tea tree oil( not too sure if its that oil) for smelly vagina and it also tightened the vagina.

maybe you would try them out.
Re: I Love Her But She's Too Wide Down There by Nobody: 5:10pm On Dec 14, 2018
[quote author=krissy123 post=73817713]Most people don't know it, but its possible to re-tighten the vagina through kegel exercises(this is basically clenching the pelvic muscles repeatedly in order the strengthen them) or through vaginal rejuvenation surgery which is a bit on the expensive side. Google these two things I've mentioned in order to learn more about them.[/quote

After doing runs in school dating more than 1000 men, kegal dey your mind ������������������
Re: I Love Her But She's Too Wide Down There by Crossbow(m): 5:38pm On Dec 14, 2018
generationz:

yep I think so. Genetics play a huge role

I've read of two women bragging on SDK blog on how they had multiple sexual partners before marriage and still had tight vaginas.

They lied to their hubby of course that they had just two men prior and it was believable because of the vj tightness.

I have also read of a lady with just one body count crying about loose vj

maybe you should check google to confirm if its true.

Thank you very much.. I will confirm from google..
Re: I Love Her But She's Too Wide Down There by melodyogonna(m): 5:46pm On Dec 14, 2018
Too wide down where? undecided
Re: I Love Her But She's Too Wide Down There by Nobody: 5:47pm On Dec 14, 2018
[quote author=EngineerVin post=73844170][/quote]

You just displayed your ignorance. I would ask you how old you are, but I doubt you'll be able to count that high. As a female, I believe that every woman ought to learn and know how their bodies function especially the vagina since we plan on having children in future. Someone asked a question, I simply explained what I know. Unlike you who probably doesn't know shit about his own body
Re: I Love Her But She's Too Wide Down There by Badb0y4lyf(m): 6:14pm On Dec 14, 2018
I experienced something similar we love each other we Brennan’s on and off no matter any other relationship she’s in or I’m in but she ill mannered despite nice I can’t come and lose both ways I decided I can’t marry her
Re: I Love Her But She's Too Wide Down There by kaycee125: 10:49am On Dec 15, 2018
Me too, if you find plenty, keep one for me.
Jackchuks:
I need a girlfriend.am chukwuma from anambra.08167603334 is my number

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies What's Your Turn Off In A Guy? Guys Learn. / Check Out This Lady’s Big Hips And Butts / The Evil Side Of Masturbation Nobody Told About.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.