Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,961 members, 7,946,159 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 01:37 PM

Read More On United States Foreign Policy Strategy For Africa- Photos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Read More On United States Foreign Policy Strategy For Africa- Photos (970 Views)

FG Officially Presents 4Ds As New Foreign Policy Documents / Tinubu Embraces France In Early Foreign Policy Shift / Photo Of Atiku Obi Saraki Ben Bruce At Their Policy Strategy Meeting At Dubai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Read More On United States Foreign Policy Strategy For Africa- Photos by Anambralstson: 7:41pm On Dec 13, 2018
The new United States foreign policy strategy for Africa is a good development for the continent.

Many of us have always emphasized that development in Africa should not only be about foreign aid, but trade and commercial partnerships in the form of direct investments, which will bring prosperity to the continent.

I am glad that the President of United States is now proposing alternative financing. President Trump should be commended for the new African strategy. At the same time, leaders across the continent should support this new initiative.

-ABS
Lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Read More On United States Foreign Policy Strategy For Africa- Photos by Kenekingisback: 7:46pm On Dec 13, 2018
Great...

Top should be changing the lifeless one in 2019
Re: Read More On United States Foreign Policy Strategy For Africa- Photos by deomelo: 7:46pm On Dec 13, 2018
lol @ Mr juicy position.

Enjoy your last days in the Nigerian Senate, 2019 is your return to Kwara deadline.. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Read More On United States Foreign Policy Strategy For Africa- Photos by helinues: 7:48pm On Dec 13, 2018
@ commenters above, how does that relate to this thread? Na wah oo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Read More On United States Foreign Policy Strategy For Africa- Photos by SolutionMee: 7:52pm On Dec 13, 2018
cheesy

I've been in Nigeria for sometimes now. I went to Kwara State and I was dissatisfied with what I saw. Though the state isn't that bad when compared to other states, but Saraki messed up in diverse aspects. No great firm in the city of Ilorin apart from Tuyil Pharmaceutical company. No industry. No good infrastructure and social amenities. Nothing! Poor salary to civil servants (though with good standard of living). Saraki messed up big time. I was supporting PDP all because of him. Today, I officially halt my support for him and his party. Though I still like him in person but I dislike his leadership style. I don't support heartless individuals. Sentiment detached.

helinues:

You are back.. Easily this time bro

Yes boss. Nigeria is not that bad as you people portrayed her to be. I'm in love with my nabe.
Re: Read More On United States Foreign Policy Strategy For Africa- Photos by nero2face: 7:52pm On Dec 13, 2018
Where's Jibrin
Re: Read More On United States Foreign Policy Strategy For Africa- Photos by helinues: 7:54pm On Dec 13, 2018
SolutionMee:
cheesy

You are back.. Easily this time bro
Re: Read More On United States Foreign Policy Strategy For Africa- Photos by Timatayo1: 7:55pm On Dec 13, 2018
God bless America God bless Nigeria
Re: Read More On United States Foreign Policy Strategy For Africa- Photos by seunmsg(m): 8:02pm On Dec 13, 2018
You people should stop trying to deceive gullible Nigerians. Trump didn’t meet Bukoka Saraki at any point today. He wasn’t even at the launch that was mostly attended by career diplomats and mid level state dept staff. Show us pictures of Trump and Saraki to prove me wrong.
Re: Read More On United States Foreign Policy Strategy For Africa- Photos by Anambralstson: 8:03pm On Dec 13, 2018
seunmsg:
You people should stop trying to deceive gullible Nigerians. Trump didn’t meet Bukoka Saraki at any point today. He wasn’t even at the launch that was mostly attended by career diplomats and mid level state dept staff. Show us pictures of Trump and Saraki to prove me wrong.

tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Read More On United States Foreign Policy Strategy For Africa- Photos by nero2face: 8:07pm On Dec 13, 2018
seunmsg:
One Buharist spotted

4 Likes

Re: Read More On United States Foreign Policy Strategy For Africa- Photos by Ziggylady(f): 8:08pm On Dec 13, 2018
..so jubril the impostor could not attend this time??...Ajala the traveller who loves to junket all over World?..

Perhaps he didnt want his 'Jubril' cover blown for all to see as well as a repeat of Trump's 'lifeless' tag lipsrsealed
Re: Read More On United States Foreign Policy Strategy For Africa- Photos by seunmsg(m): 8:08pm On Dec 13, 2018
Anambralstson:

tongue tongue

Your lies cannot stand. Show us pictures of Saraki and Trump and not pictures of mesujamba and some irrelevant mid level diplomats.
Re: Read More On United States Foreign Policy Strategy For Africa- Photos by madridguy(m): 8:10pm On Dec 13, 2018
Bros, no let wailers die of heart attack please tongue

seunmsg:
Re: Read More On United States Foreign Policy Strategy For Africa- Photos by Anambralstson: 8:11pm On Dec 13, 2018
seunmsg:

Your lies cannot stand. Show us pictures of Saraki and Trump and not pictures of mesujamba and some irrelevant mid level diplomats.
Below is the picture you are asking for

Re: Read More On United States Foreign Policy Strategy For Africa- Photos by seunmsg(m): 8:12pm On Dec 13, 2018
Ziggylady:

..so jubril the impostor could not attend this time??...Ajala the traveller who loves to junket all over World?..

Perhaps he didnt want his 'Jubril' cover blown for all to see as well as a repeat of Trump's 'lifeless' tag lipsrsealed
Anambralstson:

tongue tongue

Another ignorant ipob wailer. Head of states do not attend such a low level event that was not even attended by Trump. No single Africa leader attended but your msm went there to deceive ignorant folks like you that he’s relevant internationally.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Read More On United States Foreign Policy Strategy For Africa- Photos by helinues: 8:22pm On Dec 13, 2018
SolutionMee:
cheesy

I've been in Nigeria for sometimes now. I went to Kwara State and I was dissatisfied with what I saw. Though the state isn't that bad when compared to other state, but Saraki messed up in some aspects. No great firm apart from Tuyil Pharmaceutical company. No industry. No good infrastructure and social amenities. Nothing! Poor salary to civil servants (though with good standard of living). Saraki messed up big time. I was supporting PDP all because of him. Today, I officially halt my support for him and his party. Though I still like him in person but I dislike his leadership style. I don't support heartless individuals. Sentiment detached.

Yes boss. Nigeria is not that bad as you people portrayed her to be. I'm in love with my nabe.

Good for you. I am also planning visiting soon
Re: Read More On United States Foreign Policy Strategy For Africa- Photos by deomelo: 8:36pm On Dec 13, 2018
seunmsg:

Why are you in a hurry?

The ipob crooks go soon show up with fake and photoshop pictures

grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Read More On United States Foreign Policy Strategy For Africa- Photos by Metuh: 9:02pm On Dec 13, 2018
deomelo:
lol @ Mr juicy position.

Enjoy your last days in the Nigerian Senate, 2019 is your return to Kwara deadline.. grin

Buterflyle0, if only your cries can remove Saraki. grin

You have started crying since 2015 about how you will remove him from the senate....Your noise no even pass your phone.

1 Like

Re: Read More On United States Foreign Policy Strategy For Africa- Photos by seunmsg(m): 9:25pm On Dec 13, 2018
deomelo:

Why are you in a hurry?

The ipob crooks go soon show up with fake and photoshop pictures

madridguy post=73819943:
Bros, no let wailers die of heart attack please tongue

grin grin

If we don’t quickly call out their lies, some not so discerning Nairalanders would end up believing the lies they they are dishing out.
Re: Read More On United States Foreign Policy Strategy For Africa- Photos by budaatum: 9:45pm On Dec 13, 2018
seunmsg:
And there's no policy here either!

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Dies A Day To His Wedding(photos) / FUNNY NEWS : Dangote's Endorsement Of Atiku :“ He Will Revive The Economy" / See The Moment A Young Girl Revealed Why She Wants To Vote For Atiku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.