Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,610 members, 7,972,244 topics. Date: Friday, 11 October 2024 at 07:19 AM

Toke Makinwa Thank God For Her Life As She Glows In New Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toke Makinwa Thank God For Her Life As She Glows In New Photos (618 Views)

Jackie Appiah Glows In New Makeup Photos / Moesha Boduong Glows In White Swimsuit (Picture) / Rejoice Iwueze Of Destiny Kids Glows In New Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Toke Makinwa Thank God For Her Life As She Glows In New Photos by mediaNGR: 12:12am On Dec 14, 2018
The Media personality, Toke Makinwa, thank God for her life as she glows in new photos. She wrote:

Thank you Lord for delivering me from what I deserve. Thank you for those times you couldn’t see me but your heart never left me� I spent the better part of today reflecting on my journey and how many times God has stepped in to save me from my own foolishness . Sometimes we think we know it all, the little things I risked it all for not knowing he had bigger and better plans, the silly prayer points I had, thank God for not answering for if he gave us all those things we thought we wanted, we wouldn’t be where we are today experiencing the better he had in store for us. Life is a journey, everything good will come. If God doesn’t allow it, trust that it is because you deserve more and you are on the journey to become more. Never settle� #onbecomingmore���#Checkouttheglow #Whatababe #Tbt#Babygirlfilife

Source: https://www.mediahelm.com.ng/2018/12/toke-makinwa-thank-god-for-her-life-as.html
Mynd44
Lalasticlala
Seun

Re: Toke Makinwa Thank God For Her Life As She Glows In New Photos by saintjimos(m): 12:23am On Dec 14, 2018
AGE WITH GRACE
Re: Toke Makinwa Thank God For Her Life As She Glows In New Photos by Peterdreddblog(m): 3:31am On Dec 14, 2018
smiley
Re: Toke Makinwa Thank God For Her Life As She Glows In New Photos by Luciferdevil2(m): 3:33am On Dec 14, 2018
Thanking God for your HIV infested body is an insult to God. A body a man old enough to be my ancestor has ravished and devoured.
Re: Toke Makinwa Thank God For Her Life As She Glows In New Photos by MANNABBQGRILLS: 3:52am On Dec 14, 2018
Keep glowing and enjoying life girl.
You only live once.
Re: Toke Makinwa Thank God For Her Life As She Glows In New Photos by carzola(m): 5:14am On Dec 14, 2018
If its not about your
Bum bum then it
Ain't making sense
Re: Toke Makinwa Thank God For Her Life As She Glows In New Photos by itspzpics(m): 6:48am On Dec 14, 2018
Hmmmm

(1) (Reply)

American Rapper Nicki Minaj Set To Launch New Fragrance. Perfume For Queens / Bayelsa,singer Reacted To Atiku For Calling Davido The Best Singer In D Country / Popular Makeup Artist Stabbed To Death Doing This..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.