Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,344 members, 7,932,263 topics. Date: Monday, 26 August 2024 at 11:03 PM

Drug Addict Reports To Police After His Dealer Sold Him Flour Instead Of Cocaine - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Drug Addict Reports To Police After His Dealer Sold Him Flour Instead Of Cocaine (705 Views)

Young Girl Beaten For Stealing Generator In Delta Is A Drug Addict (photos) / A Car Dealer Sold My Friend Car And Run Away With The Money (500k Bounty) / Military Officer Plants Drug In Brother’s House, Reports To NDLEA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Drug Addict Reports To Police After His Dealer Sold Him Flour Instead Of Cocaine by mediaNGR: 12:28am On Dec 14, 2018
A drug user who was sold flour instead of cocaine reported his disappointment to a police officer in Peru.

According to a video shared online, the dealer deceived the buyer by handing over a plastic baggy filled with what was supposed to be cocaine. But when the man tried to snort it, he noticed it was flour.

Disappointed, he saw a police officer on a routine patrol shift and he approached him to report his failure to purchase cocaine.

"I am from La Porra, I came to get my drugs, boss," the addict told the cop in a video shared online.

"And I want to file a report because they’ve given me flour, boss."

The drug abuser begged the cop to help him get his supply of cocaine and the cop broke out laughing.

He told the officer: "Help me out with that, boss, because one comes here to get his drugs and they give you flour."

According to Article 299 of the Peruvian Penal Code, it is legal in the South American country to possess up to two grams of cocaine or at least five grams of coca paste for personal use.

Planting coca plants - which is the the material used for making cocaine - is legal in Peru and coca leaves are sold in markets.

Source: https://www.mediahelm.com.ng/2018/12/drug-addict-reports-to-police-after-his.html
Mynd44
Lalasticlala
Seun

Re: Drug Addict Reports To Police After His Dealer Sold Him Flour Instead Of Cocaine by saintjimos(m): 12:45am On Dec 14, 2018
THIS IS YAWA

ADDICTION TO DRUGS ISN'T GOOD

WHAT HAPPENS TO BEING ADDICTED TO HELPING THE NEEDY
Re: Drug Addict Reports To Police After His Dealer Sold Him Flour Instead Of Cocaine by kachi19: 12:49am On Dec 14, 2018
Niqqa has been scammed

Re: Drug Addict Reports To Police After His Dealer Sold Him Flour Instead Of Cocaine by chigoziri2403(m): 2:06am On Dec 14, 2018
the dude who scammed him must be a Nigerian from ikpoba hill, no chill guys dem.
Re: Drug Addict Reports To Police After His Dealer Sold Him Flour Instead Of Cocaine by daddytime(m): 2:13am On Dec 14, 2018
What a model-citizen.

Dude didn't want to take matters into his own hands so he reported to the authorities.

Commendable from the "responsible citizen" of a crack-head.
Re: Drug Addict Reports To Police After His Dealer Sold Him Flour Instead Of Cocaine by Nobody: 2:41am On Dec 14, 2018
Hahahaha...lmao
Re: Drug Addict Reports To Police After His Dealer Sold Him Flour Instead Of Cocaine by Oluwasaeon(m): 3:11am On Dec 14, 2018
Weyrey
Re: Drug Addict Reports To Police After His Dealer Sold Him Flour Instead Of Cocaine by shikshark: 4:40am On Dec 14, 2018
your dealer is trying to save u
Re: Drug Addict Reports To Police After His Dealer Sold Him Flour Instead Of Cocaine by GeneralOjukwu: 5:11am On Dec 14, 2018
Addiction destroys lives. Endless slippery slide to doom.
Re: Drug Addict Reports To Police After His Dealer Sold Him Flour Instead Of Cocaine by carzola(m): 5:13am On Dec 14, 2018
Imagine going to the police
To report my friends when
They smoke my Igbo without
Telling me!!!

Some cool shhhiiit...
Walai!!!!!
Re: Drug Addict Reports To Police After His Dealer Sold Him Flour Instead Of Cocaine by CarGuidNG: 6:47am On Dec 14, 2018
grin
Re: Drug Addict Reports To Police After His Dealer Sold Him Flour Instead Of Cocaine by braveboy64(m): 6:51am On Dec 14, 2018
illegal contract, not enforceable by the law
Re: Drug Addict Reports To Police After His Dealer Sold Him Flour Instead Of Cocaine by Blackfire(m): 1:31pm On Dec 14, 2018
Yoruba people
Re: Drug Addict Reports To Police After His Dealer Sold Him Flour Instead Of Cocaine by Spark01(m): 1:37pm On Dec 14, 2018
The thing pain the crack head. grin

(1) (Reply)

See What Cosmetic Surgery Did To This Beautiful Girl / Two Men Caught Picking Human Hair At Jikwoyi Phase 2 Abuja / What A Pity....people Are Wicked Sha (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.