Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,961 members, 7,949,278 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 03:31 AM

They Are Serving Me Puff Puff And Ice Cream In My Dream - Yemi Alade Cries Out - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / They Are Serving Me Puff Puff And Ice Cream In My Dream - Yemi Alade Cries Out (3482 Views)

I’m Being Pressured To Get Married – Yemi Alade Cries Out / Body Needs Food N Rest – Yemi Alade Cries Out / Skales: "I Cried The First Day I Met Wizkid And Ice Prince" (Throwback Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

They Are Serving Me Puff Puff And Ice Cream In My Dream - Yemi Alade Cries Out by helobabe: 8:56am On Dec 14, 2018
Nigerian singer, Yemi Alade cries after being served puff puff and ice cream in her dream. According to superstitious beliefs getting offered puff puff in your dream is an invitation to join witchcraft in Nigeria.

She wrote; 'That's how they were serving puff puff and ice cream in my dream!!! Please leave my dream and locate me in real life abeg! Amen'

Gist from Gistmore - https://gistmore.com/they-are-serving-me-puff-puff-and-ice-cream-in-my-dream-yemi-alade-cries-out

Cc; Lalasticlala

Re: They Are Serving Me Puff Puff And Ice Cream In My Dream - Yemi Alade Cries Out by helobabe: 8:58am On Dec 14, 2018
sad

Re: They Are Serving Me Puff Puff And Ice Cream In My Dream - Yemi Alade Cries Out by mikejj(m): 9:00am On Dec 14, 2018
grin and you open your mouth and eat...
Re: They Are Serving Me Puff Puff And Ice Cream In My Dream - Yemi Alade Cries Out by DanDeeBoss(m): 9:00am On Dec 14, 2018
If you aren't careful... Next would be "bread" and "yoghurt"......cheesy

2 Likes

Re: They Are Serving Me Puff Puff And Ice Cream In My Dream - Yemi Alade Cries Out by SEGLIZ: 9:00am On Dec 14, 2018
village people at o. chei! chei!! chei!!! no where to hide yourself except you're in Christ this idiots had a very strong broad band even before the advent of phone.
they have being flying before the emergence aeroplane or helicopter. we are about celebrating 5G when this one's even remember they ever used it.
yemi is better become a strong spiritual hacker to start blocking them before they finely get her. they to make turn history In prime of choosing career.
Re: They Are Serving Me Puff Puff And Ice Cream In My Dream - Yemi Alade Cries Out by itspzpics(m): 9:31am On Dec 14, 2018
cheesy cheesy
Re: They Are Serving Me Puff Puff And Ice Cream In My Dream - Yemi Alade Cries Out by daveP(m): 11:41am On Dec 14, 2018
So make we fry Ice cream and freeze puff puff ba? undecided
Re: They Are Serving Me Puff Puff And Ice Cream In My Dream - Yemi Alade Cries Out by derrydinny: 12:47pm On Dec 14, 2018
the quest for attention has made some people lose their sanity
Re: They Are Serving Me Puff Puff And Ice Cream In My Dream - Yemi Alade Cries Out by Naughtytboy: 1:26pm On Dec 14, 2018
You can be a witch without you knowing. The way u shake ur ass self reach to invite them
Re: They Are Serving Me Puff Puff And Ice Cream In My Dream - Yemi Alade Cries Out by GistMore: 10:07pm On Dec 14, 2018
Lalasticlala mynd44 Dominique
Re: They Are Serving Me Puff Puff And Ice Cream In My Dream - Yemi Alade Cries Out by Olodo24: 10:12pm On Dec 14, 2018
please share with Celebobo. he may know how to produce a better song after then
Re: They Are Serving Me Puff Puff And Ice Cream In My Dream - Yemi Alade Cries Out by Charmingrascal(m): 10:31pm On Dec 14, 2018
Unserious element nonsense and ingredients. mtcheew

(1) (Reply)

Pre-wedding Photo Of A Navy Officer And His Beautiful Fiancée / Moment Lady Piss On Her Body After Getting Drunk / #bbnaija: “if They Suck My Breasts Tomorrow, Don’t Chat About It” – Dora Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.