Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,342 members, 7,917,070 topics. Date: Saturday, 10 August 2024 at 05:11 PM

Miss Nollywood Organizer Celebrate A Man Who Brought Him Into The Movie Industry - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Miss Nollywood Organizer Celebrate A Man Who Brought Him Into The Movie Industry (315 Views)

Profile Of Tinuola Ogunyale: Her Endorsements And Rise In The Movie Industry / I See Tonto Dikeh Having Her Own Church Soon: Miss Nollywood Organizer (barakumo / Shameful Act-miss Nollywood Organizer Spotted Eating On The Road (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Miss Nollywood Organizer Celebrate A Man Who Brought Him Into The Movie Industry by Bloggersnews: 11:42am On Dec 14, 2018
According to what Mr Barakumo Solomon Odede, Organizer Miss Nollywood Beauty pageant wrote on his Facebook page.
He said with the Birthday boss Mr Chidi Obasi at the Nostalgea cinemas who introduced him to the movie industry and he introduced him very well

(1) (Reply)

I Love All My Sons, Baby Mamas -wizkid Breaks Silence On Allegations / Everyone Will Pay N50,000 To Follow Me On Twitter In 2019 – Kemi Olunloyo / See the final Complete List Of 2018 Soundcity MVP Award

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.