Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,972 members, 7,936,107 topics. Date: Saturday, 31 August 2024 at 02:08 AM

USAID And Coca-cola Foundation Commission Water Projects In Abia And Cross River - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / USAID And Coca-cola Foundation Commission Water Projects In Abia And Cross River (19643 Views)

SON Inspects Facemasks & PPE-Producing Factories In Abia And Rivers States / Man Raises Alarm After Buying "Not For Sale" USAID Donated Mosquito Net At Lekki / What Coca-cola Does To Your Penis Will Shock You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: USAID And Coca-cola Foundation Commission Water Projects In Abia And Cross River by ylaa(f): 1:16pm On Dec 14, 2018
God bless you for this reply.
just Imagine this small gesture from
this giant companies and they are making
noise about it.

Abuheekmat:
Just 1 tank? Not even up to 4000 liters. . And they are snapping pictures. .

Educated illiterates
Re: USAID And Coca-cola Foundation Commission Water Projects In Abia And Cross River by ylaa(f): 1:21pm On Dec 14, 2018
tell them

martinz1:
grin
Too small for two big company
Re: USAID And Coca-cola Foundation Commission Water Projects In Abia And Cross River by macb(m): 1:23pm On Dec 14, 2018
In my opinion, I think all these water projects littered in every corner of several communities are complete waste of resources by funding partners. In some cases, one community enjoys more than 3 projects but these benefits are enjoyed within a very short while (3 months etc).
With over 8 years in the urban and rural water sector in Nigeria, I have been opportune to administer the installations of urban and semi urban water projects and was involved in its commercial components, and I have noticed that these projects are only conduits for fraud and accumulation of failed projects. (NDDC, MPP6, World Bank, ADB) etc.
I suggest that funding partners should engage more on consistent delivery of this service with State run water agencies to foster a formidable utility arm. This would curb the number of failed water projects across Nigeria.
Re: USAID And Coca-cola Foundation Commission Water Projects In Abia And Cross River by Ikpongiton: 1:32pm On Dec 14, 2018
but buhari told them to site all the projects in the north.ok, this one na i pass my neigbhour water project.
Re: USAID And Coca-cola Foundation Commission Water Projects In Abia And Cross River by bigpicture001: 3:32pm On Dec 14, 2018
...USAID does so.many things for us in this subsahara,afrifa dan you ppl know..they pay 50k to corpers who decides to work in their numerous remote built hospitals nd schools across naija..dey bank roll up to 80% of HIV vaccine in naija so dt our over 3 million carriers don't die..

Yet naija buys so so less from the US, and spends all their mony importing FAKE china products all over the place.

Trump is now threatening to cut their budget to Africa if this trend don't change..

Now I ask my ppl to list thing naija gains from china
Re: USAID And Coca-cola Foundation Commission Water Projects In Abia And Cross River by degee(m): 4:23pm On Dec 14, 2018
We're building a new solution for all health professionals and you..
It's called easymedify. www.easymedify.com

Here are some of the Benefits to expect:

For everyone:
* Easily find and consult a doctor online, for a token. No hospital visitation required
* Easy communication and live chat between users
* Social feeds and timeline
* Find, friend or follow your favorite medical professional
* Easily accessible health forum

For individual health professionals:
* Local and international exposure
* Easy appointments scheduling for your patients
* Easy online free/paid consultations for medical professionals
* Easy treatment scheduling and tracking
* Easy patients management and medical history

For Medical Centers and hospitals:
* Easy E-Prescribing for patients
* Easy pharmaceuticals inventory management
* Easy diagnostics and laboratory tests requests for patients
* Easy laboratory tests management for Medical Laboratories
* Easy personnel/staff management for hospitals, clinics, pharmacies and other medical centers
* Easy admissions management for hospitals and clinics
* Easy accounts, billing and invoicing system for hospitals, clinics, pharmacies and other medical centers

Join our mailing list to get notified once we go live.
www.easymedify.com
Re: USAID And Coca-cola Foundation Commission Water Projects In Abia And Cross River by LucemFerre: 5:11pm On Dec 14, 2018
Hehe... Overcome their challenges with one tank and a generator house... Na so. A whole coke and USAID
Continu
Re: USAID And Coca-cola Foundation Commission Water Projects In Abia And Cross River by LucemFerre: 5:11pm On Dec 14, 2018
Ikpongiton:
but buhari told them to site all the projects in the north.ok, this one na i pass my neigbhour water project.

Lmao
Re: USAID And Coca-cola Foundation Commission Water Projects In Abia And Cross River by Casemiro(m): 5:11pm On Dec 18, 2018
> it is well

seriously
choi shocked big momas garden
Natural home remedies

(1) (2) (Reply)

Scam: "I Lost Like 13 Pounds By Taking These Natural Dr. Oz Drops I Saw On CNN" / Lady Calls Out Hospital For Giving Brother Wrong Blood Which Led To His Death / How To Produce Your Own Healthy Edible Moringa Oil At Home Using Simple Machines

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.