Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,930 members, 7,872,991 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 06:18 AM

Ifu Ennada Reacts To Linda Ikeji's Breakup With Her Michael Breakup Story - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ifu Ennada Reacts To Linda Ikeji's Breakup With Her Michael Breakup Story (37819 Views)

Sonia Ogbonna Reacts To Linda Ikeji's Breakup Story, Comes To Her Defense / Nigerians React To Linda Ikeji's Pregnancy News / Don Jazzy Reacts To Linda Ikeji’s Pregnancy News (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ifu Ennada Reacts To Linda Ikeji's Breakup With Her Michael Breakup Story by mylifeisagift(m): 5:29pm On Dec 14, 2018
ednut1:
Some pple are dating themselves dem no know. That u are nacking does not mean ur in a relationship.. Be guided
Lol...Abeg guide them well
Re: Ifu Ennada Reacts To Linda Ikeji's Breakup With Her Michael Breakup Story by almakiyyun(m): 5:34pm On Dec 14, 2018
Misslagbaja:

ah! Mumu

The baby will buy your generation, starting from your ancestors.

Ashewo kobo kobo, that is how u will sell your head to yahoo boys because u value money more than your head.
Nonsense.
Re: Ifu Ennada Reacts To Linda Ikeji's Breakup With Her Michael Breakup Story by Aarondan(m): 5:38pm On Dec 14, 2018
"IFU" first first means, LAZINESS in my own dialect.
Like if you care if she's married
Re: Ifu Ennada Reacts To Linda Ikeji's Breakup With Her Michael Breakup Story by Misslagbaja: 5:41pm On Dec 14, 2018
almakiyyun:

Ashewo kobo kobo, that is how u will sell your head to yahoo boys because u value money more than your head.
Nonsense.

Lmao.

I see you're a kid.

Get a job kiddo

Byeeeee
Re: Ifu Ennada Reacts To Linda Ikeji's Breakup With Her Michael Breakup Story by JasonScoolari: 5:52pm On Dec 14, 2018
Divay22:

Doing abi what they did?
Beautiful, please calm down. Things will work out well.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ifu Ennada Reacts To Linda Ikeji's Breakup With Her Michael Breakup Story by Ayobami7(m): 6:02pm On Dec 14, 2018
补时阶段主
Re: Ifu Ennada Reacts To Linda Ikeji's Breakup With Her Michael Breakup Story by Nobody: 6:08pm On Dec 14, 2018
Metuh:
Some weak men deserve to be castrated aswear.

Why keep wasting the time of a girl you know you won't marry? They call it GAME.
and you believe these bull shit stories you are reading up there? The same ifu that claimed an artiste was her boyfriend abi ex now and said on BBA that her boss sexually harassed her. Was this in the same 5 year period she was with Michael. Can’t you see the small talk in her post” we were going to have sex” obviously they were sexmates. Another lady who haven’t found her truth!
Re: Ifu Ennada Reacts To Linda Ikeji's Breakup With Her Michael Breakup Story by nkemdi89(f): 6:46pm On Dec 14, 2018
Ladies stop dating only one guy, most of these men are in multiple relationship but will want to subject you to only them, at the end when he leaves you for one of his multiple girls you become heartbroken. Dont close your doors to other guys, with the way people are getting married this December, many hearts are going to be shattered.

1 Like

Re: Ifu Ennada Reacts To Linda Ikeji's Breakup With Her Michael Breakup Story by Divay22(f): 7:03pm On Dec 14, 2018
JasonScoolari:
Beautiful, please calm down. Things will work out well.

True to your words, it's working out smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ifu Ennada Reacts To Linda Ikeji's Breakup With Her Michael Breakup Story by JasonScoolari: 7:06pm On Dec 14, 2018
Divay22:

True to your words, it's working out smiley
I always wish you well beautiful.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ifu Ennada Reacts To Linda Ikeji's Breakup With Her Michael Breakup Story by JasonScoolari: 7:09pm On Dec 14, 2018
nkemdi89:
Ladies stop dating only one guy, most of these men are in multiple relationship but will want to subject you to only them, at the end when he leaves you for one of his multiple girls you become heartbroken. Dont close your doors to other guys, with the way people are getting married this December, many hearts are going to be shattered.
If you're just a piece of pleasure commodity to different men doesn't mean others should follow your footstep.

Please give your future daughters that advice.

No hard feelings.

2 Likes

Re: Ifu Ennada Reacts To Linda Ikeji's Breakup With Her Michael Breakup Story by EliteBeautyBlog(f): 7:11pm On Dec 14, 2018
Mumu

Metuh:

Why keep wasting the time of a girl you know you won't marry? They call it GAME.
Re: Ifu Ennada Reacts To Linda Ikeji's Breakup With Her Michael Breakup Story by nkemdi89(f): 9:27pm On Dec 14, 2018
JasonScoolari:
If you're just a piece of pleasure commodity to different men doesn't mean others should follow your footstep.

Please give your future daughters that advice.

No hard feelings.
Sweetheart I am never a piece of pleasure to men, may I ask you a question? Does all relationship ends in bed? Unfortunately you are quick to judge someone you know nothing about, personally I have never done relationship with sex and it has cost me some of my relationship, but I believe any man that wants to be with me will over look that. The advantage of having more than one suitor is that anyone that is ready will come forward. Even in the days of your mother , she had many suitors and your father was fortunate enough to be picked, was she sleeping with all of them? Many young girls deceived themselves with an imaginary relationship while in reality the man is not even dating them, while they shun other men coming, only to realise after some time that they were just wasting time. Make your options open. Thank you if you will understand my epistle.

1 Like

Re: Ifu Ennada Reacts To Linda Ikeji's Breakup With Her Michael Breakup Story by Axiwaju(m): 9:58pm On Dec 14, 2018
deepwater:
Lol

These two bitches have lost it...

Using the internet to shine....

Michael story kor Michael power ni

How shameless a lady could be talking about having sex out of wedlock on the internet.

You are a bitch simple, Michael knowing you for five years and dumped your sorry a.s.s speaks alot about your personality.

More blessings to Michael, who would have married a shameless thing like you knowing how much you commit fornication and put it on the internet.

If Michael were to be my brother I would have bought him a Benz for dropping you were you belong.

As for Linda, we all know. Aunty kemi told us already.

For your guidance, nobody is interested in you and your family tales.

Ifu if u like, no marry again. The Linda girl wet u dey copy don collect her own pikin, ini Edo say she go soon marry...that other calabar one say no every woman suppose born pikin...like say no be mama born am.

All of Una get luck say no be sapele woman born Una, then for don comot that craze wey dey Una eye
grin Go market and buy sense
Re: Ifu Ennada Reacts To Linda Ikeji's Breakup With Her Michael Breakup Story by JasonScoolari: 10:44pm On Dec 14, 2018
nkemdi89:

Sweetheart I am never a piece of pleasure to men, may I ask you a question? Does all relationship ends in bed? Unfortunately you are quick to judge someone you know nothing about, personally I have never done relationship with sex and it has cost me some of my relationship, but I believe any man that wants to be with me will over look that. The advantage of having more than one suitor is that anyone that is ready will come forward. Even in the days of your mother , she had many suitors and your father was fortunate enough to be picked, was she sleeping with all of them? Many young girls deceived themselves with an imaginary relationship while in reality the man is not even dating them, while they shun other men coming, only to realise after some time that they were just wasting time. Make your options open. Thank you if you will understand my epistle.
First of all, I don't welcome this idea of dragging parents into discussions, but I will let that slide. Secondly, I wanna apologise if you felt bad with the way I address you. Sorry.

You're entitled to your opinion, and I just have to respect that. Do have a lovely night rest.

3 Likes

Re: Ifu Ennada Reacts To Linda Ikeji's Breakup With Her Michael Breakup Story by Neddyned(m): 10:45pm On Dec 14, 2018
when you friend zone the real guy, why won't you experience such. ladies eh
Re: Ifu Ennada Reacts To Linda Ikeji's Breakup With Her Michael Breakup Story by Josh44s(m): 11:12pm On Dec 14, 2018
ogakush:
This is a bitter week for oloshos feminists dicksuckers... their godmother has been disgraced

Am telling you bro cheesy
Re: Ifu Ennada Reacts To Linda Ikeji's Breakup With Her Michael Breakup Story by Ianmaduka(m): 11:46pm On Dec 14, 2018
nkemdi89:

. I'm buying this please ✌�

Foreal

2 Likes

Re: Ifu Ennada Reacts To Linda Ikeji's Breakup With Her Michael Breakup Story by Ianmaduka(m): 1:57am On Dec 15, 2018
Abeg enough of this una ikejishians tv show...
Re: Ifu Ennada Reacts To Linda Ikeji's Breakup With Her Michael Breakup Story by FraQture(m): 6:25am On Dec 15, 2018
Metuh:

What if it was the girl that decided to waste her time
Re: Ifu Ennada Reacts To Linda Ikeji's Breakup With Her Michael Breakup Story by deenee: 7:14am On Dec 15, 2018
Linda got served. Plain and simple. The person she was dating though rich and influential likes to live under tbe radar away from the probing eyes of the internet

Aunty linda on the other hand lives for the internet so there is no way the union would have worked.

What baffles me though is the fact that she kept their relationship secret for the 3 or so years that they were seeing each other and only started showing off when she got pregnant.

The whole charade around posting hospital bed photo on the internet for tbe world to see was just going overboard and am sure the poor guy considered his business interests and impact his association with linda will have and just threw in the towel.

This however does not mean he wont cater for the baby but i guess linda wants something more serious than just been a baby mama.

As for the ifu girl my condolences but you claim to be celibate with your bf for 5years forming good girl pushing the poor guys mumu button and then turn around to have sex on national tv. And now you are playing tbe victim card.

1 Like

Re: Ifu Ennada Reacts To Linda Ikeji's Breakup With Her Michael Breakup Story by omsal84(m): 8:44am On Dec 15, 2018
koyyes:
Just look at the flies commenting and dying on top of this thread.

They are all hating on a baby who is rich enough to feed their entire generation. Baby jayce has got billions with dual citizenship. Smart woman. Just wish the baby daddy was a white man.
Just buy cream and turn him to a white man nah.
Re: Ifu Ennada Reacts To Linda Ikeji's Breakup With Her Michael Breakup Story by Amaechi5(m): 10:08pm On Dec 15, 2018
Re: Ifu Ennada Reacts To Linda Ikeji's Breakup With Her Michael Breakup Story by Nellybank(m): 10:42pm On Dec 18, 2018
Volume on please
Treasuredlove:
Mama ifu, who asked u? U dat used to wear pant and bra and drink like a fish in the house, didn't u know him and his family were watching?
You were acting like a side chick and wanted to be a wife
Re: Ifu Ennada Reacts To Linda Ikeji's Breakup With Her Michael Breakup Story by Casemiro(m): 11:05am On Dec 20, 2018
> it is well

choi shocked big momas garden
Natural home remedies

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Janet Jackson Speaks On EndSARS & Lekki Shootings, Says 'Enough Is Truly Enough' / Williams Uchemba's 2000 Vs 2018 Photos / Davido Gets Interrogated By Igbo Chief [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.