Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,127 members, 7,887,262 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 05:10 AM

Inside Saudi Arabia Saudia's Airline’s Onboard Prayer Room - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Inside Saudi Arabia Saudia's Airline’s Onboard Prayer Room (61912 Views)

Onboard Menu: AirPeace Serves Jollof And Efo-Riro On Flight To London / My First Time Onboard An Airplane / Reason Commercial Airplanes Dont Have Parachutes Onboard For Passengers(Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Inside Saudi Arabia Saudia's Airline’s Onboard Prayer Room by chiedu7: 7:09pm On Dec 14, 2018
blingxx:

FYI dumb skull Muslims worship God (Allah) not Mohammed.. Stop spewing trash!!!!
You can only blasphem what u worship, and speaking against Mohammed is blasphemy to Moslems.

You worship Allah not God.

Notice how you put Allah in brackets to specify it's Allah
Re: Inside Saudi Arabia Saudia's Airline’s Onboard Prayer Room by OhiOfIhima: 7:17pm On Dec 14, 2018
Olukat:
How do they face Mecca during prayer on flight? lipsrsealed

No one is facing Mecca but Quibla as was earlier Stated.
Re: Inside Saudi Arabia Saudia's Airline’s Onboard Prayer Room by Alennsar(f): 7:20pm On Dec 14, 2018
bedspread:
JESUS ONLY IS THE WAY!

Religion takes Man to no where!

A Relationship with JESUS CHRIST is all that is needed for Anyone who cares about Eternity!

you're having a wide dream right? I pray you wake up on time before its too late for you.

Jesus is nothing but a prophet of God Almighty, other prophets have come before him and he's a human being like you with no power or authority. repent before its too late only God can save.

3 Likes

Re: Inside Saudi Arabia Saudia's Airline’s Onboard Prayer Room by Madas1986(m): 7:30pm On Dec 14, 2018
chiedu7:
Jesus is Lord.

Jesus is alive Mohammed is dead.
To leave Jesus who is alive to follow Mohamned who is dead is puzzling.
So that Jesus we see on screen, picture the one with beard is alive which country can I find him I wen visit him
Re: Inside Saudi Arabia Saudia's Airline’s Onboard Prayer Room by Madas1986(m): 7:33pm On Dec 14, 2018
Nathdoug:
THIS SET OF MUSLIMS ARE NEAT, EDUCATED AND LOOKING FORWARD IN LIFE...
BUT THE ONCE WE HAVE DOWN HERE ARE SOMETHING ELSE..
BACKWARD
BLOOD THIRSTY
UNEDUCATED
ETC
INFACT I TIRE FOR OUR MUSLIMS FOR THIS SIDE
What about Christian here that go to toilet with only paper am sure if you open ur yansh and your fellow Christians yansh if you don't see maggot I swear na mistake
Re: Inside Saudi Arabia Saudia's Airline’s Onboard Prayer Room by Nathdoug(m): 7:42pm On Dec 14, 2018
Madas1986:

What about Christian here that go to toilet with only paper am sure if you open ur yansh and your fellow Christians yansh if you don't see maggot I swear na mistake
shut up you don't talk with fact
Re: Inside Saudi Arabia Saudia's Airline’s Onboard Prayer Room by GEEBITE: 7:59pm On Dec 14, 2018
A murderer praying to God.The pharisee prayer of course;just to be seen praying.The spirit of KHASHOGGI will haunt and torment him till his last days.
Thisis2raw:
Prince Alweed prayer room on his jet is more sophisticated than this .
His prayer room spins 360 to face mecca no matter where he is In the world
Re: Inside Saudi Arabia Saudia's Airline’s Onboard Prayer Room by bedspread: 8:16pm On Dec 14, 2018
Alennsar:

you're having a wide dream right? I pray you wake up on time before its too late for you.

Jesus is nothing but a prophet of God Almighty, other prophets have come before him and he's a human being like you with no power or authority. repent before its too late only God can save.
Don't make ignorance make u miss ur crown!
JESUS ONLY IS THE WAY TO ETERNAL BLISS! Heaven
There is no other!
JESUS IS GOD!

GOD BLESS U
Re: Inside Saudi Arabia Saudia's Airline’s Onboard Prayer Room by stano2(m): 8:34pm On Dec 14, 2018
GoTV:
[s][/s]

You never eat but you have money to buy data to beg Oga sell your phone take chop. Nobody owes you anything sad
keep quiet
Re: Inside Saudi Arabia Saudia's Airline’s Onboard Prayer Room by umarshehu58(m): 8:41pm On Dec 14, 2018
bedspread:
JESUS ONLY IS THE WAY!

A Relationship with JESUS CHRIST is all that is needed for Anyone who cares about Eternity!

Hiw does this relate to this topic?
Plane Prayer room o
Re: Inside Saudi Arabia Saudia's Airline’s Onboard Prayer Room by siayodeji(m): 9:18pm On Dec 14, 2018
bedspread:
JESUS ONLY IS THE WAY!

but u said Religion takes man to nowhere... is Christianity that u preaching not a religion? why are u confusing urself cos of hatred?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Inside Saudi Arabia Saudia's Airline’s Onboard Prayer Room by siayodeji(m): 9:20pm On Dec 14, 2018
bedspread:

Don't make ignorance make u miss ur crown!
JESUS ONLY IS THE WAY TO ETERNAL BLISS! Heaven
There is no other!
JESUS IS GOD!

GOD BLESS U

well, I don't want to argue religion.. but if u say Jesus is God, then who does he refer to as his father in heaven?

1 Like

Re: Inside Saudi Arabia Saudia's Airline’s Onboard Prayer Room by Shegzy8(m): 10:11pm On Dec 14, 2018
Bobbyfreshh:

Metele heard there's lot of work going on there construction precisely Daewoo are contractors

I'm no where near borno
Re: Inside Saudi Arabia Saudia's Airline’s Onboard Prayer Room by uthlaw: 11:54pm On Dec 14, 2018
jesmond3945:
you have said it all, jesus is beyond new age christianity and islam. Jesus is beyond going to church but rather your relationship with your maker. God coming down to us in flesh and saving us for eternity. Even mohammed testified about Jesus but he didn't know him.
God(Jesus)that created everyone comes down to people he created to beat him to death to die for the sin of the people he created..... funny!

1 Like

Re: Inside Saudi Arabia Saudia's Airline’s Onboard Prayer Room by olalat(m): 4:07am On Dec 15, 2018
chiedu7:
Jesus is Lord.

Jesus is alive Mohammed is dead.
To leave Jesus who is alive to follow Mohamned who is dead is puzzling.
can you pls describe or show me the church, home or office address of your living Jesus. I really want to know. Confused set of people who refused to use their brains. How does the nonsense you typed relate to the topic of discussion here. Take your Nigeria Jesus living Jesus to US and Saudis take their dead Muhammad as well l, let's see the one Trump will give attention first. Brainwashed personal.

1 Like

Re: Inside Saudi Arabia Saudia's Airline’s Onboard Prayer Room by AdekunleAZ: 7:16am On Dec 15, 2018
yea that's a good idea .....islam is the way
Re: Inside Saudi Arabia Saudia's Airline’s Onboard Prayer Room by sulasa07(m): 7:34am On Dec 15, 2018
awelekiti:
Its not how sophisticated a prayer room or mosque is, that matters. What matters most is God answering that prayer. He connived with some people in Turkey and killed a Saudi journalist for exposing him... the way they have been killing people secretly for years. Na God catch dem this time. This is the country where millions of people rush to offer prayers annually, all in the name is religion. There are many Islamic countries in the world today that are holier than Saudi Arabia.
Who said Saudi Arabians are holy,they just have two of the 3 holy mosques
Re: Inside Saudi Arabia Saudia's Airline’s Onboard Prayer Room by bobchigar(m): 9:20am On Dec 15, 2018
jesmond3945:
you have said it all, jesus is beyond new age christianity and islam. Jesus is beyond going to church but rather your relationship with your maker. God coming down to us in flesh and saving us for eternity. Even mohammed testified about Jesus but he didn't know him.
See how Christians trying hard to twist things in defence of their religion and complicating to confusion.
Re: Inside Saudi Arabia Saudia's Airline’s Onboard Prayer Room by yashau(m): 9:33am On Dec 15, 2018
bedspread:
Did I force? Why not u just relate your opinion without force or no force!
GOD Bless u
same here....just trying to make a common sense!
Re: Inside Saudi Arabia Saudia's Airline’s Onboard Prayer Room by confusedGuy(m): 11:21am On Dec 15, 2018
Shegzy8:

I said that cause so many Nigerians are wired to think things like this is scam, including me...I dropped my number and some people have called..thanks for trying to warn people...its shows you care and you read what I wrote well...God bless

Another red flag... grin grin

Trying to draw out pity....nairalanders be warned!!!!!!
Re: Inside Saudi Arabia Saudia's Airline’s Onboard Prayer Room by jesmond3945: 11:58am On Dec 15, 2018
bobchigar:

See how Christians trying hard to twist things in defence of their religion and complicating to confusion.
what you don't understand can never be understood.
Re: Inside Saudi Arabia Saudia's Airline’s Onboard Prayer Room by jesmond3945: 12:00pm On Dec 15, 2018
uthlaw:
God(Jesus)that created everyone comes down to people he created to beat him to death to die for the sin of the people he created..... funny!
funny to you? Ephesians 3:5 describes you.
Re: Inside Saudi Arabia Saudia's Airline’s Onboard Prayer Room by Casemiro(m): 2:25pm On Dec 15, 2018
> it is well

why

choi shocked big momas garden
man and woman in a bit
Natural home remedies
Re: Inside Saudi Arabia Saudia's Airline’s Onboard Prayer Room by gistcity(m): 1:28am On Dec 04, 2020
This is a very nice airline

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Airport Workers Push Passenger Plane In Nigeria (Video, Photos) / Cows At Akure Airport Prevent Air Peace From Landing. Fayose, FFK React / Nigerian Cleaner Dancing On The Road In UAE (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.