Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,792 members, 7,921,831 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 01:11 PM

Which Is Better? Tea Or Coffee - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Which Is Better? Tea Or Coffee (653 Views)

Opinion: Okpa Is Better Than Moi Moi / Dipping Bread In Tea: How Many Of You Still Do This? (photo) / Civet Coffee Or Kopi Luwak: World's Most Expensive Coffee From Cat's Faeces? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Is Better? Tea Or Coffee by surequality: 2:50pm On Dec 14, 2018
Coffee Benefits - Is Coffee Better Than Tea?

Would you like to have tea or coffee? Just what are the specific coffee benefits? You must have heard this offer of choice a thousand times. Be it guests at your house or while visiting someone or from the airhostess in the flight.
Would you like to have tea or coffee? Just what are the specific coffee benefits? You must have heard this offer of choice a thousand times. Be it guests at your house or while visiting someone or from the airhostess in the flight. The general idea in many countries continues to be that tea and coffee are two beverages which have equal importance. However, this is not 100% true. There is a huge divided lobby on this opinion. Many people opine that tea is definitely more popular than coffee as it has medicinal properties and is good for health. Coffee on the other hand is more popular in the workplace. The debate continues on which is more popular.

There are however, some distinct pros and cons of both beverages. Let’s talk about the benefit of tea. Tea was discovered by the Chinese and scientific research has proven than it has very good medicinal properties which can help fight fatigue. Tea is more popular in Asia and Europe where tea drinking is considered to be a proper social function.

Coffee on the other hand gives an instant ’fix’ and helps people be alert and ward off sleepiness when at work thanks to the caffeine content in the drink. The health conscience coffee drinker tends to opt for decaffeinated coffee and thus gets the flavour without the caffeine. Coffee is very popular in the United States and is also an international drink which is appreciated the world over. These are the coffee benefits present in every cup!

It is very difficult to determine which beverage garners more votes with a global audience since each drink has its own fiercely loyal fan following.

more health tips at: https://myhealthandbeautyproducts..com
Re: Which Is Better? Tea Or Coffee by Holumhidey(m): 2:58pm On Dec 14, 2018
na beer
Re: Which Is Better? Tea Or Coffee by shaiba(f): 3:11pm On Dec 14, 2018
I love a good cup of coffee any day cheesy. My best gifts are good coffee beans and French press of coffee making machine.

Coffee is not just a quick fix, it has some good benefits such as; Protection against cirrhosis of the liver, Lowered risk of Type 2 Diabetes, Lower risk of Alzheimer’s disease, less risk of heart disease and many more ... Google benefits of coffee

I don't know much about tea cheesy
Re: Which Is Better? Tea Or Coffee by coffeelover: 4:14am On Dec 27, 2018
I love coffee, also drink tea most of the day. So, if you ask me which is better. I could tell u that all according to you. coffee is strong than tea, if you drink too much coffee, you will find you couldn't sleep, but for tea, you could drink more. The comparison is really too hard, according to me, I love coffee more, I even run a blog https://www.dailycupo.com, all about coffee. If you want to know more about coffee, come to my blog.

(1) (Reply)

Call For Proffessional Business Website For Only 35k / Fishermen Traps, Kill Hippotamus In Kebbi Community (photos) / Romeo's Pizza Berths In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.