Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,101 members, 7,909,995 topics. Date: Saturday, 03 August 2024 at 04:59 PM

Who Do We Complain To In Abuja?? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Do We Complain To In Abuja?? (519 Views)

When We Complain Of Blatant Rigging / President Buhari Did Not Lockdown Your State, Go And Complain To Your Governor. / Okorocha Has Gone Again To Complain To Buhari Over Imo APC Politics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Do We Complain To In Abuja?? by amaniro: 2:58pm On Dec 14, 2018
I've been wanting to ask this sincere question ; Who do we actually complain to for modern and social amenities?

The federal capital Territory comprising of 6 local government: Bwari, AMAC, Kuje, Kwali, Abaji and Gwagwalada local government. In this local government they have various chairmen but I bet no one of them is working.

We the residents of Abuja Who do we complain to, Robbers everywhere, No water, no good road and Abuja doesn't have a governor only a minister for FCT.

Is it the President Mohammed Buhari or Senator Philip Aduda or Mohammed Bello or our various local government chairmen we complain to??

Where I stay, Bwari. The roads here are very bad even up to dutse and some parts of Amac. Please I want to know who we Abuja resident complain to.

Mynd44 lalasticlacla seun Dominique fynestboi please front page

2 Likes

Re: Who Do We Complain To In Abuja?? by onubijoe(m): 3:17pm On Dec 14, 2018
come and complain to me

you are asked to vote wisely but you went and vote a lifeless man who can't do one thing for you for four years , now be Atikulated

#LetsGetNigeriaWorkingAgain
#BetterNigeriaWithAtiku2019
#TheAtikuPlans

3 Likes

Re: Who Do We Complain To In Abuja?? by amaniro: 10:12pm On Dec 15, 2018
Lalasticlacla, mynd44 please na the roads in Abuja are getting very bad.
Re: Who Do We Complain To In Abuja?? by nwanyionitsha: 4:59am On Dec 16, 2018
amaniro:
I've been wanting to ask this sincere question ; Who do we actually complain to for modern and social amenities?

The federal capital Territory comprising of 6 local government: Bwari, AMAC, Kuje, Kwali, Abaji and Gwagwalada local government. In this local government they have various chairmen but I bet no one of them is working.

We the residents of Abuja Who do we complain to, Robbers everywhere, No water, no good road and Abuja doesn't have a governor only a minister for FCT.

Is it the President Mohammed Buhari or Senator Philip Aduda or Mohammed Bello or our various local government chairmen we complain to??

Where I stay, Bwari. The roads here are very bad even up to dutse and some parts of Amac. Please I want to know who we Abuja resident complain to.

Mynd44 lalasticlacla seun Dominique fynestboi please front page
This present fct minister is the most useless if them all.

2 Likes

Re: Who Do We Complain To In Abuja?? by Stalwert: 5:19am On Dec 16, 2018
The FCT minister serves as the governor.

But as usual in Nigeria we fail to engage our local representatives such as Area council Chairman, Reps, Council Man, Senator, Councilors and even Area Council.

Have you engaged the responsible SDA such as water board or FCT FEMA? Or have spoken to PPolice on the issue of crimes?
Re: Who Do We Complain To In Abuja?? by amaniro: 6:53am On Dec 16, 2018
Stalwert:
The FCT minister serves as the governor.

But as usual in Nigeria we fail to engage our local representatives such as Area council Chairman, Reps, Council Man, Senator, Councilors and even Area Council.

Have you engaged the responsible SDA such as water board or FCT FEMA? Or have spoken to PPolice on the issue of crimes?

in bwari local government. The police has only two patrol cars. The roads are bad from nyanya/karu/maraba.Gwwrinmpa~Dutse~Bwari
Re: Who Do We Complain To In Abuja?? by Stalwert: 7:35am On Dec 16, 2018
amaniro:

in bwari local government. The police has only two patrol cars. The roads are bad from nyanya/karu/maraba.Gwwrinmpa~Dutse~Bwari

Sir, I have directed you to the appropriate authorities. Clearly you must be talking of road some place else. The road network from the army check point entering Bwari all the way to Nyanya market is in excellent condition. Atleast if you want to lie use areas that are not familiar. the express network are in very good condition. maraba is actually Nasarawa not FCT. But you have propaganda to do so let me allow you get to it.
Re: Who Do We Complain To In Abuja?? by amaniro: 7:44am On Dec 16, 2018
Stalwert:

Sir, I have directed you to the appropriate authorities. Clearly you must be talking of road some place else. The road network from the army check point entering Bwari all the way to Nyanya market is in excellent condition. Atleast if you want to lie use areas that are not familiar. the express network are in very good condition. maraba is actually Nasarawa not FCT. But you have propaganda to do so let me allow you get to it.
I know maraba/nyanya/karu are on the outskirt of Abuja.

When I was going to karu last week Sunday, the driver raised this issue up. The roads were too rough and unkept, have you been there lately? That bwari /dutse road is not good point of correction. I live in bwari you don't tell me things I know. Big potholes everywhere, they even know added speed bump to our misery, dutse road is the worst. Tell me I you're living in town. Gwarinpa/jabi/maitama/utako/wuse because I can't be arguing with somebody "living lavida local"

(1) (Reply)

When Your House Is Located On The Boundary Line Between Abia And Imo / Meet Okwuoha Somtochukwu Who Wants To Be Canadian First Black Prime Minister / PDP, APGA Suffers Set Back, As Over 3000 Stake-holders, Members Join APC In Abia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.