Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,800 members, 7,893,098 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 July 2024 at 01:58 AM

1 Plot Of Land For Sale In A Very Prime Hot Spot In Okun Ajah - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / 1 Plot Of Land For Sale In A Very Prime Hot Spot In Okun Ajah (572 Views)

Affordable Lands In Okun Ajah (Lagos state) For 5.5million Naira / Need Land In Okun Ajah / Need A Building Plan/design For A 5 Bedroom Duplex In Okun Ajah Area (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

1 Plot Of Land For Sale In A Very Prime Hot Spot In Okun Ajah by Beachman: 1:12pm On Aug 03, 2010
I am the owner of the land. All documents in my possession validly signed and covered by the families from whom i bought it from which is covered by the Okun Ajah c/o. The plot is a stone throw from the Proposed on going construction of the  Radio station and the Main one base station building that supplies the 3g fibre optics cable . The adjoining neighbours  with lands around it are the people of like minds in the oil and gas and banking industry and its very close to the main okun ajah/ okun mopo/alpha beach link express road. Its quiet and has been relatively peaceful since i bought it and you will be enjoying the serenity of what the Okun ajah beach, its alluring whistling palm trees and its wonderful breeze has to offer you. Your buying directly from me the owner and no Agents involved that would require you paying an extra agency fee or commission. The asking Price is N3.5 Million and open to negotiations if the offer price is right and mutually reasonable  . Call  me on 08123175073 smiley
Re: 1 Plot Of Land For Sale In A Very Prime Hot Spot In Okun Ajah by Beachman: 4:41pm On Aug 03, 2010
smiley
Re: 1 Plot Of Land For Sale In A Very Prime Hot Spot In Okun Ajah by Nobody: 6:19pm On Aug 03, 2010
2 Million for the plot sir. I am personally buying for myself. Give me call 08033188099
I will come with my lawyer and we can seal the deal even before this week runs out.
Adeyemi Tunde.
Re: 1 Plot Of Land For Sale In A Very Prime Hot Spot In Okun Ajah by dplordx(m): 11:31pm On Aug 03, 2010
i couldnt talk properly. was in a crazy traffic. did you get my text and let me know what you decide sir.

(1) (Reply)

Land For Sale At Ofada - Mowe And Ikorodu With C Of O (installmental Payment) / 5 Bedroom Bungalow For Sale On A Large Plot Off Bode Thomas Surulere Lagos / Acres Of Land For Sale At Lekki Epe Expressway At A Very Good Location

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.