Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,942 members, 7,927,787 topics. Date: Wednesday, 21 August 2024 at 10:19 PM

How To Create A Blog With Blogger - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Create A Blog With Blogger (189 Views)

Drive More Traffic To Your Blog With this Amazing Strategy All For Free / Are You In Interested In Blogging Business? Buy This Blog With The Adsense Now / An Entertainment Blog With Google Adsense For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Create A Blog With Blogger by Goodiman(m): 3:35pm On Dec 14, 2018
Hi!

You want to start a blog?

That is good!

In my previous post, I discussed the important and the usefulness of a blog.

Today I will discuss how to create a blog with blogger. So if you really want to create your own blog, I advice you read in between lines.

Blogging is not only for fun, you can be a problem solver through blogging, train yourself as an expert and even make money.

To start a blog with blogger is not actually hard, it requires just three steps and you are done.

Blogger platform help you to open a functional blog for free without paying any money.

How To Create A Blog For Free

Follow the steps below to create your own blog.

Feel free to ask question by dropping your comments in the comment section below.

Visit blogger.com

Are you there? Ok let’s continue;

Click “create your blog”

Choose the email you want to use (if you don’t have email you can create one here).

Enter your email password

Enter your blogger profile name in the space provided (note that when you publish a post this name will display)

visit http://www.myschoolinformation.com.ng/2018/12/how-to-create-blog-with-blogger.html to continue.

(1) (Reply)

Open Letter To Ex Gov Of Lagos State (jagaban) / On Demand Logistic Mobile App For Sale / Smartfix360ng

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.