Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,223 members, 7,880,822 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 07:29 AM

Nigerian Who Scammed Hong Kong Lady Of £79,000 In Love Scam, Arrested. Photo - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Who Scammed Hong Kong Lady Of £79,000 In Love Scam, Arrested. Photo (44151 Views)

N20,000 Per Beating: Dismissed Naval Officer Arrested (photo) / Yahoo Boys Track Down And Punish Yahoo Boys Who Scammed Them (video) / Yahoo Boy Who Posed As US Army Officer To Scam Ladies Arrested (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Who Scammed Hong Kong Lady Of £79,000 In Love Scam, Arrested. Photo by Nobody: 8:48am On Dec 15, 2018
Good for the daft.. Na greed kill am so because him no want share him dey do direct to naija & expect not to be caught.. No December flexing for u all because ur greedy. angry
Re: Nigerian Who Scammed Hong Kong Lady Of £79,000 In Love Scam, Arrested. Photo by Laggatumuch(m): 8:50am On Dec 15, 2018
Judejohn414:
[i][/i]
Na una dey spoil the country, stupid fraudster. If the game sure why you no take loan from bank or lapo or sell your papa house that is if he even get take play am idiot, where all this admins self make una ban this guy from this scam advert.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Who Scammed Hong Kong Lady Of £79,000 In Love Scam, Arrested. Photo by yanuz(m): 8:52am On Dec 15, 2018
Mumu.......way me aboki.....gt Aboki acct for hand
Re: Nigerian Who Scammed Hong Kong Lady Of £79,000 In Love Scam, Arrested. Photo by Aldebaran(m): 8:59am On Dec 15, 2018
Criminal grin
Re: Nigerian Who Scammed Hong Kong Lady Of £79,000 In Love Scam, Arrested. Photo by Reeberry: 9:04am On Dec 15, 2018
Karatum:
The Yoruba fraudster influenced the innocent Igbo guy.
Did you just used your ass to type this bullshit?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Who Scammed Hong Kong Lady Of £79,000 In Love Scam, Arrested. Photo by Kira290(m): 9:10am On Dec 15, 2018
can someone please tell me how the f*ck this guy was able to communicate with her considering the language barrier undecided

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Who Scammed Hong Kong Lady Of £79,000 In Love Scam, Arrested. Photo by Nobody: 9:10am On Dec 15, 2018
desmond2pk:
90% of fraud money comes through the aboki buruea de change at the airport. If providing account is a crime, why haven't we heard that any of them is jailed?

Your comment reminds me of the day I was at Bureau De change in Benin city some time ago, the Hausa guy told me bluntly "we dey do fraud too ọ, alibaba and all" He even went as far as showing me payment receipt of the sum of Over $30k. He told me any account I need for any amount. I only went there to buy some Dollars for my wife's travel, and he probably thought I was a yahoo guy.

Those guys na money laundry on their own.
Re: Nigerian Who Scammed Hong Kong Lady Of £79,000 In Love Scam, Arrested. Photo by KIDfurniture(m): 9:13am On Dec 15, 2018
No hiding place for a thief ... you will be bursted someday.. let's make a living doing something we dont have to hide to do...

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Who Scammed Hong Kong Lady Of £79,000 In Love Scam, Arrested. Photo by SojiCash(m): 9:14am On Dec 15, 2018
Ori e de ma fo
Re: Nigerian Who Scammed Hong Kong Lady Of £79,000 In Love Scam, Arrested. Photo by CyberWolf: 9:16am On Dec 15, 2018
Kira290:
can someone please tell me how the f*ck this guy was able to communicate with her considering the language barrier undecided
80% of Singapore citizens speak English. Also communication is mostly through chatting and there are lots of translation platforms one can use.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Who Scammed Hong Kong Lady Of £79,000 In Love Scam, Arrested. Photo by Josh44s(m): 9:23am On Dec 15, 2018
Ordinary £79k. Lemme not say what’s on my mind. All these broke magas and their reporting drama. Only a fool still uses Western union, moneygram or even Offshore Account in this Age of Nanotechnology cool

Re: Nigerian Who Scammed Hong Kong Lady Of £79,000 In Love Scam, Arrested. Photo by olawale780: 9:28am On Dec 15, 2018
BrightEye:
Haba...
Nigeria is now tagged the headquarter of fraudstes everywhere on the internet.
I posted something anonymously on quora, upon seeing nigeria on my post, it was deleted by their admin immediately.
just imagine bro
Re: Nigerian Who Scammed Hong Kong Lady Of £79,000 In Love Scam, Arrested. Photo by able20(m): 9:30am On Dec 15, 2018
Homeboiy:
Igbo and Yoruba combined business
If they trace the DNA of Yoruba and Igbo maybe they're siblings.
Re: Nigerian Who Scammed Hong Kong Lady Of £79,000 In Love Scam, Arrested. Photo by Nobody: 9:33am On Dec 15, 2018
China is the only country u can launder money and walk freely.
Him for wire the money go china, then extract it from there to Naija. But greed no gree am.
Now nigga is in the feds serving the government.

Well, one phone call, nigga I'll be out in minutes.
I hope he got the connect.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Who Scammed Hong Kong Lady Of £79,000 In Love Scam, Arrested. Photo by timmy527(m): 9:38am On Dec 15, 2018
why are you ppl judging him... am sure if the country is good he won't have done what he did... you are no right to judge him...shut up
Re: Nigerian Who Scammed Hong Kong Lady Of £79,000 In Love Scam, Arrested. Photo by 1972xy: 9:38am On Dec 15, 2018
Yahoo plus ! Police should drill him very well.
Re: Nigerian Who Scammed Hong Kong Lady Of £79,000 In Love Scam, Arrested. Photo by sheubaba2013: 9:49am On Dec 15, 2018
Please federal government and the people of Nigeria should help us to tell nepa to stop giving us epileptic power supply and crazy bill at Ogunmola Alara street, Kola Alagbado. Lagos

They will bring the light and take it after 3mins, it's so annoying, people of Nigeria should help us to reach the necessary authorities.

Thanks.
Re: Nigerian Who Scammed Hong Kong Lady Of £79,000 In Love Scam, Arrested. Photo by Nobody: 9:52am On Dec 15, 2018
Kira290:
Official language of Hong Kong is Chinese and English. Many people from Hong Kong are fluent in English.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Who Scammed Hong Kong Lady Of £79,000 In Love Scam, Arrested. Photo by Nobody: 10:08am On Dec 15, 2018
79,000 kini? The dafty shld have just married the woman..many people have married for less.instead of that mugshot up there, we wld have been seeing prewedding pic of a "young Nigerian man with his pretty Hong Kong bride"

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Who Scammed Hong Kong Lady Of £79,000 In Love Scam, Arrested. Photo by faragai24: 10:22am On Dec 15, 2018
Why IBOs when it come to 419 scam? Is it in their blood? It is high time we let them go on their own. They shame us all over the world.

I could remember when I went for visa interview, the interviewer was telling his colleague that those from the northern Nigeria don't possess much threat like their counter part in the eastern Nigeria when granted entry into Europe.

.....sorry if it hurt you this plain truth.
Re: Nigerian Who Scammed Hong Kong Lady Of £79,000 In Love Scam, Arrested. Photo by CyberEBOLA(m): 10:23am On Dec 15, 2018
DIRECT WIRE DON RUIN AM. HE DESERVED TO BE JAILED FOOL. When yahoo ritual don block hin brain, how he wan get sense

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Who Scammed Hong Kong Lady Of £79,000 In Love Scam, Arrested. Photo by achi4u(m): 10:24am On Dec 15, 2018
Makawhizzy:
In as much as I dey happy on the efcc cracking down these lazy people the Chinese police is not helping in cracking down thieves that steal from importers.
My brother many Nigerians don't know what we are passing through in the hand of Chinese people. Send money to them in the name of importing, they disappear through the tin air, yet their police will look the other way.
They've rendered many importers here in Nnewi.
Re: Nigerian Who Scammed Hong Kong Lady Of £79,000 In Love Scam, Arrested. Photo by efighter: 10:26am On Dec 15, 2018
A new Sherif is in town. This is not PDP regime where Stealing is not Corruption and where even the ex-first lady imPatience Jonathan was scaming people by collecting money from them in order for the people to see her drunk ineffectual buffoon husband.
Re: Nigerian Who Scammed Hong Kong Lady Of £79,000 In Love Scam, Arrested. Photo by ACE1010: 10:27am On Dec 15, 2018
£79,000 shocked shocked shocked

Re: Nigerian Who Scammed Hong Kong Lady Of £79,000 In Love Scam, Arrested. Photo by Nobody: 10:27am On Dec 15, 2018
Gluttony is a disease. Black fat greedy fool.
Re: Nigerian Who Scammed Hong Kong Lady Of £79,000 In Love Scam, Arrested. Photo by Deltatoto: 10:27am On Dec 15, 2018
post=73859262:
FRAUD DOESN'T PAY
Rot in jail.
go find am for jail u no go c am Efcc is settle able
Re: Nigerian Who Scammed Hong Kong Lady Of £79,000 In Love Scam, Arrested. Photo by einsteine(m): 10:33am On Dec 15, 2018
desmond2pk:
90% of fraud money comes through the aboki buruea de change at the airport. If providing account is a crime, why haven't we heard that any of them is jailed?

They use the Hawala mechanism so they can't be caught. The money doesnt actually get into Nigeria so there is no way to trace them. Because of this, the Abokis charge higher percentage (at least 30%) for their money laundering services. That's why this fraudster in question opted to use a normal method that is easy to track.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Who Scammed Hong Kong Lady Of £79,000 In Love Scam, Arrested. Photo by einsteine(m): 10:34am On Dec 15, 2018
faragai24:
Why IBOs when it come to 419 scam? Is it in their blood? It is high time we let them go on their own. They shame us all over the world.

I could remember when I went for visa interview, the interviewer was telling his colleague that those from the northern Nigeria don't possess much threat like their counter part in the eastern Nigeria when granted entry into Europe.

.....sorry if it hurt you this plain truth.

There are no Igbos in this news, dumb fool. It is an Ishan man and his yoruba accomplices.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Who Scammed Hong Kong Lady Of £79,000 In Love Scam, Arrested. Photo by Ayobami7(m): 10:42am On Dec 15, 2018
Na wa o
Re: Nigerian Who Scammed Hong Kong Lady Of £79,000 In Love Scam, Arrested. Photo by Dollarship(m): 11:05am On Dec 15, 2018
You no get Bitcoin wallet cheesy lipsrsealed
Re: Nigerian Who Scammed Hong Kong Lady Of £79,000 In Love Scam, Arrested. Photo by ponti93(m): 11:30am On Dec 15, 2018
The person wey teach am job need to b flogged for poor tutorials... Who d f wires to nigeria... He no even see bureau d change, china, turkey, us, he no wan pay percentage abi.. Ode

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bala Abdulrahman, Tricycle Rider Returns ₦330k Found On The Road In Kano (PHoto) / Nigerian Drug Dealer Refuses To Be Arrested In South Africa. Photos / Houseboy Sent Away For Stealing, Mobilizes Soldier To Beat His Boss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.