Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,814 members, 7,872,712 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 08:27 PM

PDP Governors React To Peter Obi's Performance At VP Debate And Proud Of Him - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Governors React To Peter Obi's Performance At VP Debate And Proud Of Him (48636 Views)

El-Rufai And Other Northern APC Governors React To Yahaya Bello's Protest / Tinubu Reacts To Osinbajo Performance At VP Debate, Blast PDP / Saraki Reacts To Peter Obi's Performance At VP Debate. Ogundamisi Laughs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Governors React To Peter Obi's Performance At VP Debate And Proud Of Him by Kenturkey048(m): 5:22pm On Dec 15, 2018
Tmaritas76:
olodo,11million even that your worn out stationary car is counted too.when he said 2million he means the ones that are motorable and in use
bros u get time to dey correct senseless visionless fellas like their leaders..people that don't know where they are going..they allow people to think for them and tell them what to do..leave them to die on that statistic..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Governors React To Peter Obi's Performance At VP Debate And Proud Of Him by Kenturkey048(m): 5:29pm On Dec 15, 2018
Mylove55:
this is one reason,
Thief atiku and liar obi has lost even before election.
How many job did PDP created over 16yrs of their stealing our Commonwealth
*they stole your commonwealth*..
ENTITLEMENT MENTALITY. .the problem of an average Nigerian..
wake up to realise you are responsible for your own commonwealth..even Jesus with a Nigerian nationality is corrupt...please let your APC come with one definiteness of purpose that's all.
Re: PDP Governors React To Peter Obi's Performance At VP Debate And Proud Of Him by deomelllo: 5:51pm On Dec 15, 2018
Afonjacoward:

You can't leave your shop to chase thieves.
......Obi 2019

Such sentiments comes from thieves because they love to loot with abandonment without the law chasing and prosecuting them.

Trust me, I will close my chop, chase you, prosecute and send you to prison because If I don't, you will return to loot from me again.

No, Obigotry aka African China got it all wrong with his looting and stealing mentality.

I will close my shop and chase that despicable looter and send him to jail, you and tell him that.
Re: PDP Governors React To Peter Obi's Performance At VP Debate And Proud Of Him by Ahamefuna0001(m): 6:40pm On Dec 15, 2018
Oshibanjo which one is where where where where where, where we are today? Where we are tomorrow? Where we are yesterday, another confused man like transmission transconfusion, translation and so on, what a messlessly country , ppl we are presenting to d world as top ppl in d government, shame to this country

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Governors React To Peter Obi's Performance At VP Debate And Proud Of Him by chimauk(m): 12:01pm On Dec 16, 2018
nokatakata:

chai! ndi ipod nor go ever gree use common sense. The banks in your sadbeast was closed because of useless ipod armed robbers and they could not run their daily cash transactions. Of course online banking would work because that is being controlled by I.T department who can never be situated in the sad beast.

you should take your advise.
wetin I dey talk,wetin this fool dey talk.na everybody be ipob
Re: PDP Governors React To Peter Obi's Performance At VP Debate And Proud Of Him by nokatakata: 1:25pm On Dec 16, 2018
chimauk:
wetin I dey talk,wetin this fool dey talk.na everybody be ipob

E pain am...senseless iPod miscreant.

Re: PDP Governors React To Peter Obi's Performance At VP Debate And Proud Of Him by Nature8(m): 11:02pm On Dec 16, 2018
onez:
Obviously, Atiku got his first task right. He picked the best VP. I love him. He's clinical in all his approach since his emergence as PDP flag bearer.

You're right bro cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Governors React To Peter Obi's Performance At VP Debate And Proud Of Him by OreMI22: 6:29am On Dec 17, 2018
Nature8:

You're right bro cheesy
grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Governors React To Peter Obi's Performance At VP Debate And Proud Of Him by IloveToMess: 9:04am On Dec 31, 2018
Ahamefuna0001:
Oshibanjo which one is where where where where where, where we are today? Where we are tomorrow? Where we are yesterday, another confused man like transmission transconfusion, translation and so on, what a messlessly country , ppl we are presenting to d world as top ppl in d government, shame to this country

Hahahahahahaha abeg no kiii meeee oohh.

1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Massive Protest On Going Rite Now In Port Harcourt / BREAKING: We Have Arrested Killers Of Ex-chief Of Defence Staff, Badeh – Police / Young Boko Haram Member Captured Demonstrates How He Was Taught To Handle Guns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.