Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,587 members, 7,881,993 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 01:20 PM

Lafarge Wapco/dragnet Aptitude Test - Jobs/Vacancies (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Lafarge Wapco/dragnet Aptitude Test (25886 Views)

Lafarge Wapco Field Sales Manager / Dragnet Aptitude Test For Nigerian Bottling Company / Dragnet Aptitude Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lafarge Wapco/dragnet Aptitude Test by Purge: 7:47pm On Apr 25, 2011
Lafarge invited lab technicians for interview two weeks ago.so be prepared,your position may be the next.may be given 24 hrs to report
Re: Lafarge Wapco/dragnet Aptitude Test by godspeed2: 11:08am On Apr 26, 2011
@Purge Meeeeeehn thanks for the update OO!!Could you please let us know the source of your info.

@all Where lab technicians part of the March 12th test or earlier or even later , such info I believe will help us know how much of a long thing we have been put on or not.

Stay Blessed!!

@Purge from previous posts on this thread I understand that we are given 2 weeks to make a decision after we have been given an appointment letter, I don't think they'll force us then to resume within 24hrs. Or do you mean we could be given 24hrs to report for the interview??
Re: Lafarge Wapco/dragnet Aptitude Test by Purge: 1:30pm On Apr 26, 2011
Two people were interviewed(lab technician)by the GM at Alausa.with respect to march 12 test.24hrs to report for the interview.master ur cv.There is provision for inexperience,even though u applied for experience position.Be brave.but i wonder why two people made it to the stage for lab.tech.
Re: Lafarge Wapco/dragnet Aptitude Test by godspeed2: 2:26pm On Apr 26, 2011
@Purge Thanks again for further info, Pls I'm curious to know the source of this information, do you work there or some one who works there told you??

@all I also wonder why just 2 people made it to the lab tech. interview. An even more important questions is; how were they selected??
Was it by test scores or experience??

Also since there interview was two weeks ago, why so much time btw interviews.

That's the thing with too much time between tests and interview , it allows for too many unanswered questions.

God will help us!!
Re: Lafarge Wapco/dragnet Aptitude Test by Purge: 3:40pm On Apr 26, 2011
if u were asked to forward ur cv sometimes ago,be patient.Once u pass the test,ur cv plays a major role.And also the numbers of those that qualify for the position determines the yardstick to be used.Some canditates dat were called for the test applied for experience position even though they lack it.They knew majority of the experience applicants would not be able to make it becos of the nature of the test.So there is provision to train qualify inexperience ones.I think this information wil be ok for now
Re: Lafarge Wapco/dragnet Aptitude Test by yemibaloo(m): 8:48pm On Apr 26, 2011
@purge . thank you 4 all yur reply. I passed the test very well but they did nt asked me to forward my CV to any e-mail cos i hv uploaded it when i applied, but as u sd some were asked, plz what do you think about this? Thanks.
Re: Lafarge Wapco/dragnet Aptitude Test by godspeed2: 12:57pm On Apr 27, 2011
Ok guys, I have a good feeling that they'll be calling any moment from now!! , but it's just a feeling, maybe it has something to do with the elections being over.
Re: Lafarge Wapco/dragnet Aptitude Test by godspeed2: 1:01pm On Apr 27, 2011
@Purge, any tips on interview questions?? I was asked to forward my CV OO!! *now looking for where I saved that CV from the millions on my PC*
Re: Lafarge Wapco/dragnet Aptitude Test by godspeed2: 4:32pm On Apr 27, 2011
@yemibaloo what position did you apply for?? Perhabs they have not started with you guys.
Re: Lafarge Wapco/dragnet Aptitude Test by yemibaloo(m): 4:42pm On Apr 27, 2011
@god speed
4 plant and production supervisor
Re: Lafarge Wapco/dragnet Aptitude Test by Purge: 11:36pm On Apr 27, 2011
@God_Speed,master ur cv.ur cv wil be right infront of them.Be brave,make them to ask the questions u expected,by guiding wat u say.well,from the last interview, it was not a drilling one.but,as i said earlier it all depends on how many applicants made it to the interview stage.dat determines how tough it goes @yemibaloo,be patient,something good wil happen this MAY.
@all,it is a massive recruitment.so,ur chances are high.
Re: Lafarge Wapco/dragnet Aptitude Test by Purge: 11:36pm On Apr 27, 2011
@God_Speed,master ur cv.ur cv wil be right infront of them.Be brave,make them to ask the questions u expected,by guiding wat u say.well,from the last interview, it was not a drilling one.but,as i said earlier it all depends on how many applicants made it to the interview stage.dat determines how tough it goes @yemibaloo,be patient,something good wil happen this MAY.
@all,it is a massive recruitment.so,ur chances are high.
Re: Lafarge Wapco/dragnet Aptitude Test by godspeed2: 9:52am On Apr 28, 2011
@Purge thanks bruv!!
Re: Lafarge Wapco/dragnet Aptitude Test by clubone05: 12:11pm On Apr 28, 2011
i was asked to send my cv after the second test, i called someone at their HR, and i was told the sales position have been filled, that they called people with manufacturing experience, i have a 3yrs experience in the financial services sector and a masters, i just bow men, can u confirm this?
Re: Lafarge Wapco/dragnet Aptitude Test by Eeyore(m): 4:20pm On Apr 28, 2011
@ clubone05 - Please, please when exactly did you speak with this person from Hr, and is he someone who would know exactly what the status of our recruitment process is??

@ the rest of the house - Abeg, this is crunch time now. Anybody who has any contact whatsoever in Elephant Cement House should squeeze them for info. And if anyone still has that number included in the SMS invitation for the Sales test, please call it, or better still put it up here.

Lafarge no go give me heart attack sha.
Re: Lafarge Wapco/dragnet Aptitude Test by Eeyore(m): 4:29pm On Apr 28, 2011
@ Purge - A thousand thanks for the light you've thrown on this issue so far. But please, what's your take on clubone05's post??
Re: Lafarge Wapco/dragnet Aptitude Test by Purge: 8:01am On Apr 29, 2011
@clubone05-Are u saying ur position had been interviewed?wel,sales manager position is always highly competitive,becos large number of applicant always make it to the interview stage.And u know any body can be a sales manager no matter the course of study.experience make u a better one.
@all-i said earlier dat the competitiveness of positions determine the yardstick to be used.but there are provision to train inexperience engineers
Re: Lafarge Wapco/dragnet Aptitude Test by godspeed2: 12:17pm On Apr 29, 2011
So what are we concluding now guys?? How can they call us for tests and after we have done well not get invited for interview??

Any suggestions??
Re: Lafarge Wapco/dragnet Aptitude Test by Eeyore(m): 2:19pm On Apr 29, 2011
***sighs*** If only there was a way we could get all these verified,

Now, who has any number we could at least call??
Re: Lafarge Wapco/dragnet Aptitude Test by neka: 2:46pm On Apr 30, 2011
PLEASE ALL WHO HAVE CORRECT INFO ON LAFARGE, HELP ME OUT. I APPLIED FOR
ACCOUNTS OFFICER/STOCK CONTROLLER. AFTER I GOT MY TEST RESULTS, I HAVEN'T HEARD FROM THEM.
WHAT DO YOU SUGGEST I DO. HELP A SISTER HERE. MY SCORE FOR THE MARCH 2011 TEST WAS 43.
Re: Lafarge Wapco/dragnet Aptitude Test by godspeed2: 2:53pm On Apr 30, 2011
@neka we all in the same boat, lots of us are still waiting to hear from them. We pray for the best.
Re: Lafarge Wapco/dragnet Aptitude Test by blueiyke(m): 6:39pm On May 02, 2011
god_speed:

Ok guys, I have a good feeling that they'll be calling any moment from now!! , but it's just a feeling, maybe it has something to do with the elections being over.

I also had a similar feeling right after the elections, but these people at Elephant Cement House are simply intent on scuttling it. I just can't find any logical explanation for this silence from them. For Pete's sake, blooming inform us of our fates!!!!
Re: Lafarge Wapco/dragnet Aptitude Test by godspeed2: 11:35am On May 03, 2011
@blueiyke when you say "but these people at Elephant Cement House are simply intent on scuttling it" did you get any recent information from them??
Re: Lafarge Wapco/dragnet Aptitude Test by blueiyke(m): 12:42am On May 04, 2011
god_speed:

@blueiyke when you say "but these people at Elephant Cement House are simply intent on scuttling it" did you get any recent information from them??

Nothing oo, but my faith remains strong by the hand of the Almighty.
Re: Lafarge Wapco/dragnet Aptitude Test by Eeyore(m): 6:27pm On May 05, 2011
Ok, so I called the HR number and got the impression that the lady (Adeola) had been getting such calls lately. She was at pain to explain that she was only asked to send those text messages, and that as long as one was contacted after the 2nd test, they would definitely get back to the person when they are ready. According to her, they were still to invite anybody though (sales people, that is).
Re: Lafarge Wapco/dragnet Aptitude Test by Eeyore(m): 12:59am On May 10, 2011
, and the wait continues.
Re: Lafarge Wapco/dragnet Aptitude Test by omolasgidi(m): 10:12am On May 10, 2011
Was any one called after the 2nd test for sales position? Need confirmation cos D pple around me have not heard anything
Re: Lafarge Wapco/dragnet Aptitude Test by godspeed2: 10:12am On May 17, 2011
Has anyone heard anything yet??
Re: Lafarge Wapco/dragnet Aptitude Test by Eeyore(m): 5:32pm On May 20, 2011
Hmmmm, God dey sha.
Re: Lafarge Wapco/dragnet Aptitude Test by Purge: 10:43pm On May 20, 2011
Be hopefull,something wil happen dis May, soon
Re: Lafarge Wapco/dragnet Aptitude Test by Purge: 11:35am On May 25, 2011
Heard that the project is yet to be completed,maybe that is why there is delay in the entire process

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Brimstone Golden Concept Interview Invite / BAT Nigeria Sending Text Message / EFCC's Derogatory Recruitment Exercise: A Process Striping Women Of Dignity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.