Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,141 members, 7,928,500 topics. Date: Thursday, 22 August 2024 at 03:14 PM

"It's Never Entered My Mind To Leave" - Real Madrid Defender Marcelo - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / "It's Never Entered My Mind To Leave" - Real Madrid Defender Marcelo (281 Views)

Real Madrid Defender, David Alaba Apologizes After Barcelona 4-0 Defeate / Chelsea In Talks To Sign Atletico Madrid's Defender Stefan Savic / Cristiano Ronaldo Caught Fingering Marcelo As They Celebrate Against Valencia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"It's Never Entered My Mind To Leave" - Real Madrid Defender Marcelo by Sportdab(m): 12:40pm On Dec 15, 2018
Real Madrid defender Marcelo has played down reports linking himwitha move to Juventus to reunite with Cristiano Ronaldo.

Ronaldo left Real in the summer and reports claim Marcelo is set to join him in the Italian Serie A because of Los Blancos' struggles since his exit.

MySportDab report the Brazilian has now made it clear he is not considering a move away from Real Madrid.

“It's never entered my mind to leave and look for another option,” he said.

“I have always done everything possible to stay at Real Madrid and I've never thought about playing time.

“If I had 15 minutes in every game, I'd give everything in those 15 minutes to play more and win more.”

On Ronaldo, he added: "It is clear that if thebest player in the world is not in your team, you will miss him.

“But it does not mean that we do not have the best in the world in each position. Any team wants to have Cristiano, but Madrid will continue to be Madrid."

Real are currently fourth in La Liga and five points behind leaders Barcelona.

See more;https://www.mysportdab.com/2018/12/real-madrid-star-marcelo-speaks-on.html

cc Lalasticlala

Re: "It's Never Entered My Mind To Leave" - Real Madrid Defender Marcelo by 5thAngel(f): 12:57pm On Dec 15, 2018
Still forca barca wink

(1) (Reply)

Levante Vs Barcelona LINE-UPS: Messi, Suarez & Dembele Form Trio / Why Always Mourinho In Every Third Season? / Super Eagles Defender Leon Balogun Joins Mata To Donate 1% Of Salary To Charity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.