Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,807 members, 7,872,689 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 07:51 PM

See, Guys Hardly Forgive Cheating. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See, Guys Hardly Forgive Cheating. (1605 Views)

Why Is It That Guys Hardly Fall In Love Anymore? / Why Guys Hardly Forgive Cheating? / Reasons Why Guys Hardly Forgive Cheating Girlfriend Caught (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See, Guys Hardly Forgive Cheating. by Nobody: 2:07pm On Dec 15, 2018
It takes a good man to forgive a lady who cheats or cheated. If you find your lady in bed with another man, can't you man-up, scold her & forgive her guys want ladies to forgive them, but won't forgive a lady easily. Guys should learn how to have a large heart. If your lady cheats, forgive her & love her back if you can. No one is a saint!!
Re: See, Guys Hardly Forgive Cheating. by Uglymind: 2:08pm On Dec 15, 2018
grin
Re: See, Guys Hardly Forgive Cheating. by Nobody: 2:11pm On Dec 15, 2018
Nonsense!

Why cheat when you can walk out?
Re: See, Guys Hardly Forgive Cheating. by tejiri4(m): 2:16pm On Dec 15, 2018
Once a cheater always a cheater, since I will never cheat on a gurl I don't expect her to
Re: See, Guys Hardly Forgive Cheating. by mikejj(m): 2:17pm On Dec 15, 2018
forgive and run..why wil she cheat on,,dont i have the same carrot too,she has down sized me...
Re: See, Guys Hardly Forgive Cheating. by Nobody: 2:23pm On Dec 15, 2018
bukkyemotions:
It takes a good man to forgive a lady who cheats or cheated. If you find your lady in bed with another man, can't you man-up, scold her & forgive her guys want ladies to forgive them, but won't forgive a lady easily. Guys should learn how to have a large heart. If your lady cheats, forgive her & love her back if you can. No one is a saint!!
It's not easy ooh!!
Re: See, Guys Hardly Forgive Cheating. by Profmarley: 2:32pm On Dec 15, 2018
MariaLavina:
Nonsense!

Why cheat when you can walk out?

Simple logic.. God bless you..
Re: See, Guys Hardly Forgive Cheating. by czar2k16(m): 2:34pm On Dec 15, 2018
bukkyemotions:

This is where some peeps get it wrong. Forgiving is one thing. Trust is another issue entirely. Nothing wrong with Forgiving & moving on. Then again if U decide to forgive & continue trusting ur partner like he/she never cheated in the first place, do so at ur own risk.

2 Likes

Re: See, Guys Hardly Forgive Cheating. by Ahmed0336(m): 2:48pm On Dec 15, 2018
True love is when you catch your wife/girlfriend in bed with another man and say " baby dress up let's go home I know you didn't do it intentionally "

Death is when she mistakenly follow him home grin

3 Likes

Re: See, Guys Hardly Forgive Cheating. by Nobody: 3:24pm On Dec 15, 2018
i always forgive cos the good lord says we should always forgive
but then i will move on
moving on is bae cheesy
Re: See, Guys Hardly Forgive Cheating. by spiralwedge(m): 3:30pm On Dec 15, 2018
What is the meaning of cheating?

Smh.

Date someone you can tell to their face that you like that other azz and you wanna fvck it or the other d!ck you'll like to have and get their consent.

Period!
Re: See, Guys Hardly Forgive Cheating. by Nobody: 4:51pm On Dec 15, 2018
Forgiveness, yes. But trusting again is over my dead body. My galfriend once cheated on me during our service year. I forgave her but she now knows I can never trust her again.
Re: See, Guys Hardly Forgive Cheating. by ednut1(m): 5:05pm On Dec 15, 2018
Women forgive cos they are most times desperate and dont wanna be single or start again. For guys 98% dont forgive.
Re: See, Guys Hardly Forgive Cheating. by Oluromantic: 4:04pm On Dec 29, 2018
Your learning style in this your teenage is wierd
Re: See, Guys Hardly Forgive Cheating. by Rucheen(m): 6:10pm On Dec 29, 2018
Even suspected cheating may not be forgiven
Re: See, Guys Hardly Forgive Cheating. by Destiblack(m): 6:24pm On Dec 29, 2018
forgiveness is sure,but trust is gone and why would someone be in a relationship where there is no trust.
Re: See, Guys Hardly Forgive Cheating. by Happyfela(m): 6:32pm On Dec 29, 2018
If you cheat on me, i will forgive but the passion will die off slowly and gradually, we could still be friends tho

1 Like

Re: See, Guys Hardly Forgive Cheating. by Belafonte(m): 6:44pm On Dec 29, 2018
bukkyemotions:

For the umpteenth time, men and women are not the same. We have different motivations and different triggers and different deal breakers.

A man usually has to earn sexx, a woman gets offered it for free. See the difference? If I have been made to jump through hoops to get your kitty and then I realise it's available to every mallam your value is lost and is naturally replaced with disgust for I am keeping you as my woman because of the promise of exclisivity. If you are not exclusive to me, you are not worthy to be my woman. Fuckbuddy, yeah; girlfriend, no.

Now, move along and go do your hoeness in peace and quiet. Stop demanding men retain hoes as girlfriends.

Shalom.

5 Likes

Re: See, Guys Hardly Forgive Cheating. by arinzos(m): 10:01pm On Dec 29, 2018
Once i catch the Girl,that is the end.Forgive wetin.
Re: See, Guys Hardly Forgive Cheating. by legionISproteus: 5:09pm On Sep 13, 2021
ClixMaster:
Forgiveness, yes. But trusting again is over my dead body. My galfriend once cheated on me during our service year. I forgave her but she now knows I can never trust her again.
I understand by now you have ended that relationship. Did she cheat again?
Re: See, Guys Hardly Forgive Cheating. by Nobody: 8:13pm On Sep 13, 2021
legionISproteus:
I understand by now you have ended that relationship. Did she cheat again?
She got married last year

(1) (Reply)

I Registered Twice For National ID.. Any Consequences? / Why I Hate Oyibo Toto / Nigerian Counsellor Weds Himself; Invite Friends To His "Holy Sologamy" In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.