Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,310 members, 7,900,702 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 03:37 PM

Please Help A Brother Decide. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help A Brother Decide. (2081 Views)

Help Me Decide If Am Safe From Her (photos) / My Fellow Womanizers, Please Help Me Decide On This? PLEASE!!! PHOTOS!! / Pls Help A Nairalander.... Help Save A Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help A Brother Decide. by marvin906(m): 8:53pm On Dec 15, 2018
OP it seems you have no respect for your self for you to be acting like a love sick puppy for a chick..
there are Millions of fishes in the sea yet your killing your self over one that has no regard for you..
well done

1 Like

Re: Please Help A Brother Decide. by CyberWolf: 10:17pm On Dec 15, 2018
How can you go back to a lady you know that she is fuvcking another guy? She was even bold to tell you that she fvcked this guy and was also still in communication with him? Nawa oo .. I’m sorry but op is really a sissy and that girl is taking advantage of that.
Re: Please Help A Brother Decide. by carter009(m): 10:22pm On Dec 15, 2018
Ode
Liliyann:
As long as she is still single, you have no legal rights over her!!
Even if you are married to her, she has her right to associate to whosoever she deems fit!!
As a single lady, she has the right to explore as long as she isn't married!!
I don't advise people to have only one boyfriend, coz it never ends well!!
Re: Please Help A Brother Decide. by Uglymugg: 10:22pm On Dec 15, 2018
kitechi:
Abah Chinaecherem favor
Cynthia Enugu state university law student nude pics

Looks like someone glued upside down mangoe to her chest.
Re: Please Help A Brother Decide. by AntiIncognito: 10:33pm On Dec 15, 2018
kiddoiLL:
I'm not married to her, I have lots of female friends too. Either ways bro, I know your fears and where you're coming from, seeing the guy is an ex... Make I burst your brain with all these Naira landers Anthem... “A pussy Fvcked can never be unfvcked, and will always be fvcked”.... are u willing to risk it with a guy that might've fvcked her pussy?...

Lol.. This niggah,
Shall we call u fvckredes..

Well said
Re: Please Help A Brother Decide. by carter009(m): 10:40pm On Dec 15, 2018
Please help me tell him, don't know why some guys are behaving this way.....
marvin906:
OP it seems you have no respect for your self for you to be acting like a love sick puppy for a chick..
there are Millions of fishes in the sea yet your killing your self over one that has no regard for you..
well done
Re: Please Help A Brother Decide. by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:47pm On Dec 15, 2018
Undecided:
Hello Nairalanders,

I decided to open a new account to post this. I’ve known my girlfriend since 2010 when we were both in the polytechnic. We started dating 2012 and we were both in love. She went to Lagos for her I.T while i stayed back at Abeokuta.

Unfortunately for me, she met a guy and they both started having an affair, I wouldn’t know about this if she hadn’t told me. Yet, I forgave her cos we truly loved each other. It was a very hard decision to take but, we came back together. She later proceed to the University in Lagos while I was still in Abeokuta for my HND. On so many occasions have caught her chatting with the guy, whenever i ask her what’s going on, she’d keep on telling me he’s just a friend and nothing more. Recently, she came over to my place and i noticed she was still talking to this same guy. I’ve told her it’s over between us anyways but i still love her. But those times she was dating the guy, we were not together. We decided to let go of our past and it’s seems she’s not ready to let go.
She’s known all my sibling and likewise me too. I’m confused here, I'm not a sissy but she’s the only one who has always been there for me from onset. We’ve both shared a lot of things together.

Re: Please Help A Brother Decide. by Nobody: 10:49pm On Dec 15, 2018
greatnaija01:
shet a classic hoe. confirm..... well your ideology aint bad but will not HOLD when u have kids.

smh

That is why you dont have kids outside marriage.
Re: Please Help A Brother Decide. by greatnaija01: 10:54pm On Dec 15, 2018
my sister abi.... but LINDA IKEJI just showed the way for slay mama's by championing having kids outside marriage o
funmisticqueen2:
That is why you dont have kids outside marriage.

1 Like

Re: Please Help A Brother Decide. by Undecided: 11:01pm On Dec 15, 2018
Thank you all for your advise.
Re: Please Help A Brother Decide. by Melison(m): 5:40am On Dec 16, 2018
Liliyann:
Even if you are married to her, she has her right to associate to whosoever she deems fit!!
You are not only stupid but mad!!
Where did the whole faithfulness go to??
I just tire for una girls matter
Re: Please Help A Brother Decide. by Melison(m): 5:42am On Dec 16, 2018
Liliyann:
Okay the girl can explore but if its the guy now u will cry foul, confused eediots
Re: Please Help A Brother Decide. by Badb0y4lyf(m): 8:05am On Dec 16, 2018
The problem is your too in love with her she loves you as well but ladies most times do this and I feel 8 years is too long for dating there is no more spice there most people in very long time relationship have some other spouse or have cheated one or two times during that period.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Discovers His Three Children Aren't His After Raising Them For 21 Years / My Girlfriend Refuses To Kiss Me, I'm Worried. / Tiwa Savage ‘breaks The Internet’ With Super Hot Topless Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.