Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,196 members, 7,950,139 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 09:09 AM

Ooni Ogunwusi Celebrates Christmas For 1000 Less Privileged Children In Lagos - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Ooni Ogunwusi Celebrates Christmas For 1000 Less Privileged Children In Lagos (16533 Views)

Man Breaks Ooni Ogunwusi's Gates, Rams Into Ooni Palace / Ooni Ogunwusi And Silekunola Moronke Naomi's First Outing (Picture) / Emmanuella Ropo "I Am Not Ooni Ogunwusi's New Wife" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Celebrates Christmas For 1000 Less Privileged Children In Lagos by goshen26: 8:10pm On Dec 15, 2018
God bless you Sir

Not the ones that are very rich, who use their money to train Almajiri to become violent
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Celebrates Christmas For 1000 Less Privileged Children In Lagos by nograv: 8:13pm On Dec 15, 2018
I wonder where that useless Oba was??

Mtcheww angry
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Celebrates Christmas For 1000 Less Privileged Children In Lagos by googi: 8:13pm On Dec 15, 2018
This is what the rich and privileged are known for in Nigeria. Not this money missed road and so called celebrities displaying presents to girlfriends and relatives on social media.
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Celebrates Christmas For 1000 Less Privileged Children In Lagos by googi: 8:15pm On Dec 15, 2018
This is what the rich and privileged are known for in Nigeria. Not this money missed road and so called celebrities displaying presents to girlfriends and relatives on social media.

https://www.nairaland.com/search?q=Stop%3A+"Gifted"+Showoff+Teasers+Daring+Our+Poor+Majority+To+Crime&search=Search
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Celebrates Christmas For 1000 Less Privileged Children In Lagos by Focusmind: 8:29pm On Dec 15, 2018
I honestly feel and sympathise with kids without their parents. Nothing could be compared to parental care and love.

I sometimes look at my kids and wondered if anyone could love and care for them as I do.

If you visit the motherless babies home, you will cry for those little ones.

You will see a baby of 8 months in the baby's bed just gazing at you. You could feel the absence of love and care.

I held one and brought him out of his bed. Took him round the premises and walked around for him to feel the outer environment. To drop him back in his bed was a problem. He held me tightly and was wailing.
Loneliness and boredom were really affecting him.
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Celebrates Christmas For 1000 Less Privileged Children In Lagos by Mosesojie2(m): 8:49pm On Dec 15, 2018
John Nzubechi was born in Sierra leone after some years he came back with his mother to Nigeria,john mother was involved in car accident when she was Hawking sachet water and she died,john in search of greener pastures met a man called Monday who promised to assist john financially if he agrees to be his sex- partner(Homosexual),john Nzubechi agreed to Monday offer because he needs financial assistance,john and Monday were involved in homosexuality before Monday father who is a top government official in Nigeria discovered their involvement and planned assasinate john Nzubechi and because monday father is influencial he protected his son and want to arrest and jail john Nzubechi when all his plans to assasinate john Nzubechi failed,john Nzubechi discovered the plan to assasinate him and ran away from Benin city and till date he is declared wanted... Monday father is still in search of john Nzubechi either dead or alive in Nigeria
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Celebrates Christmas For 1000 Less Privileged Children In Lagos by Tedpgrass: 9:08pm On Dec 15, 2018
Looks like this babe don marry Ooni codedly..

Wetin concern me?

Na dem sabi..

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Celebrates Christmas For 1000 Less Privileged Children In Lagos by Ayobami7(m): 10:01pm On Dec 15, 2018
年越南足球经历了很多很多,我也有幸陪伴你们见证了全
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Celebrates Christmas For 1000 Less Privileged Children In Lagos by balingaonline(m): 11:06pm On Dec 15, 2018
where is his Jamaican olori?
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Celebrates Christmas For 1000 Less Privileged Children In Lagos by Oritsewhandey(m): 11:35pm On Dec 15, 2018
FrMbaka:
He deserves a skull
Coincidentally, he's impacted folks in UMUAHIA, ABIA STATE, too.

Reading doesn't kill. Second-guessing a write-up makes a man looks IGNORANT.

Happy Xmas. Don't belong to the last mentioned CLASS.

1 Like

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Celebrates Christmas For 1000 Less Privileged Children In Lagos by akigbemaru: 3:52am On Dec 16, 2018
FrMbaka:
He deserves a skull
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Celebrates Christmas For 1000 Less Privileged Children In Lagos by TAO11(f): 9:21am On Dec 16, 2018
FrMbaka:
He deserves a skull
young man be careful. you don't talk to the King of Nigeria and the Black Nation in such manner.

However, see below grin grin

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Celebrates Christmas For 1000 Less Privileged Children In Lagos by Nobody: 9:36am On Dec 16, 2018
TAO11:

young man be careful. you don't talk to the King of Nigeria and the Black Nation in such manner.

However, see below grin grin

Who the fvck is the Nigerian king, he is not even a king to all Yoruba talkless of Itsekiri people

You Yoruba people always talk about what an Igbo man did more than 15yrs ago but. but that same this is happening daily in Yoruba land. human ritual is a culture in Yoruba land, skull mining and harvesting/trading of human organs

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Celebrates Christmas For 1000 Less Privileged Children In Lagos by TAO11(f): 10:45am On Dec 16, 2018
FrMbaka:

Who the fvck is the Nigerian king, he is not even a king to all Yoruba talkless of Itsekiri people

You Yoruba people always talk about what an Igbo man did more than 15yrs ago but. but that same this is happening daily in Yoruba land. human ritual is a culture in Yoruba land, skull mining and harvesting/trading of human organs

Tell me any king (just one) from your ancestral region that matches up with the Ooni's Abobaku.

Moreover, 15 years ago or not is not a good enough excuse that your folks aren't skull minners.

However, your greedy and barbaric people from the East kill their parents, friends and relatives almost on an hourly basis for money ritual purposes and to be eaten.

That is not withstanding the several other atrocities like operating baby factories, kidnapping, hard drugs dealing, fraud, and many more that your people perpetrate almost every minute.

Nonsense.

Learn to deal with the picture below. Own and embrace it, it's yours.

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Celebrates Christmas For 1000 Less Privileged Children In Lagos by Nobody: 6:46am On Dec 17, 2018
TAO11:

Tell me any king (just one) from your ancestral region that matches up with the Ooni's Abobaku.

Moreover, 15 years ago or not is not a good enough excuse that your folks aren't skull minners.

However, your greedy and barbaric people from the East kill their parents, friends and relatives almost on an hourly basis for money ritual purposes and to be eaten.

That is not withstanding the several other atrocities like operating baby factories, kidnapping, hard drugs dealing, fraud, and many more that your people perpetrate almost every minute.

Nonsense.

Learn to deal with the picture below. Own and embrace it, it's yours.

I don't even know the person you mentioned and I don't want to Google him,
Tomorrow you start bragging with traditional leaders in Kwara, you people worship your traditional leaders, your traditional leaders are nothing to us, we don't worship them, if the Oni of Ife was from Imo State, he will be a leader to himself,
Your people are also into baby factor, I know you have your own definition of baby factory because a slave like you won't agree Almajiri system is a baby factor itself, It's hatred that make you Yorubastard push false news that Igbo people use their parents for money, How many Igbo do you know that have used their parents for money rituals?
That's how you people were using Lagos media to push false news against Igbos as people who do money rituals because of Nollywood, today the Internet is here, we now know the people who do human money rituals and trading of human organs.
The South East is the least place in Nigeria where people believe in juju, majority of the news I see where people use their mother for ritual money is coming from Yoruba land and Edo state.
You people are into all the atrocities you accused Igbo of, Your traditional and political leaders are into drug pushing, kidnapping, rape etc

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Celebrates Christmas For 1000 Less Privileged Children In Lagos by Nobody: 6:49am On Dec 17, 2018
TAO11

Here are traditional leader in your Yorubaland, tomorrow you start claiming Fulanis as some Yorubas are doing now,

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Celebrates Christmas For 1000 Less Privileged Children In Lagos by TAO11(f): 7:20am On Dec 17, 2018
FrMbaka:

I don't even know the person you mentioned and I don't want to Google him,
Tomorrow you start bragging with traditional leaders in Kwara, you people worship your traditional leaders, your traditional leaders are nothing to us, we don't worship them, if the Oni of Ife was from Imo State, he will be a leader to himself,
Your people are also into baby factor, I know you have your own definition of baby factory because a slave like you won't agree Almajiri system is a baby factor itself, It's hatred that make you Yorubastard push false news that Igbo people use their parents for money, How many Igbo do you know that have used their parents for money rituals?
That's how you people were using Lagos media to push false news against Igbos as people who do money rituals because of Nollywood, today the Internet is here, we now know the people who do human money rituals and trading of human organs.
The South East is the least place in Nigeria where people believe in juju, majority of the news I see where people use their mother for ritual money is coming from Yoruba land and Edo state.
You people are into all the atrocities you accused Igbo of, Your traditional and political leaders are into drug pushing, kidnapping, rape etc

I'll save u the stress of "googling". He is more or less a slave to the Ooni. So, tell me any of your kings that matches up with this Ooni's slave.

You don't have to remind me that you Igbos don't have any regard for your elders, kings, etc. I know that already.

But we Yorubas respect and regard our elders, kings, etc., and we do so proudly. So, what's your point?

Is Almajiri a baby factory? Well I don't know for sure, but I will advice that you direct your frustration and question to Goodluck Jonathan for building many Almajiri institutions.

Moreover, Almajiri is a North thing and I'm Yoruba, so what's your point? You sound like someone who has never left the shores of Igbo land. Like I said, direct your frustrations about Almajiri to the North and Goodluck Jonathan.

Regarding whether or not Igbos kill their parents for food and for ritual, refer to the images below; and tell me whether the names of those reporters sound like a Yoruba name to you.

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Celebrates Christmas For 1000 Less Privileged Children In Lagos by TAO11(f): 7:29am On Dec 17, 2018
FrMbaka:
TAO11

Here are traditional leader in your Yorubaland, tomorrow you start claiming Fulanis as some Yorubas are doing now,

Only one of them is a Yoruba king fully dressed in Yoruba regalia.

What precisely is your point here?

Learn to make your self clear

I am waiting.
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Celebrates Christmas For 1000 Less Privileged Children In Lagos by Nobody: 7:57am On Dec 17, 2018
TAO11:

I'll save u the stress of "googling". He is more or less a slave to the Ooni. So, tell me any of your kings that matches up with this Ooni's slave.

You don't have to remind me that you Igbos don't have any regard for your elders, kings, etc. I know that already.

But we Yorubas respect and regard our elders, kings, etc., and we do so proudly. So, what's your point?

Is Almajiri a baby factory? Well I don't know for sure, but I will advice that you direct your frustration and question to Goodluck Jonathan for building many Almajiri institutions.

Moreover, Almajiri is a North thing and I'm Yoruba, so what's your point? You sound like someone who has never left the shores of Igbo land. Like I said, direct your frustrations about Almajiri to the North and Goodluck Jonathan.

Regarding whether or not Igbos kill their parents for food and for ritual, refer to the images below; and tell me whether the names of those reporters sound like a Yoruba name to you.

Like I said, you people worship your traditional leaders, your traditional leaders are nothing but tools in the hands of politicians/Hausa Fulanis. I'm not here to compare traditional leaders. all your traditional leaders are slave to Northerners/sokoto caliphate/politicians
How am I sure you're not a Yoruba Muslim from Kwara State. If you're a Yoruba Muslim from the North, you people also practice Almajiri System.
You said I should blame Goodluck Jonathan for almajiri system? Goodluck built schools to take the kids out of streets but your leaders condemned it, destroyed the schools and send the kids back to the streets claiming they are searching for Islamic education.
When it comes to human rituals, Yoruba leads
Edo people do juju but hardly use human being

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Celebrates Christmas For 1000 Less Privileged Children In Lagos by Nobody: 7:58am On Dec 17, 2018
TAO11

south west leads in Human rituals cases

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Celebrates Christmas For 1000 Less Privileged Children In Lagos by Nobody: 8:01am On Dec 17, 2018
FrMbaka:
TAO11

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Celebrates Christmas For 1000 Less Privileged Children In Lagos by TAO11(f): 8:10am On Dec 17, 2018
FrMbaka:
TAO11

This is the point I was aiming at.

From your statement here, It is now clear that I have made you realize the fact that Igbos are skull minners, drug pushers, human eater, baby factory CEOs, etc.

Because the best you did here is not to deny any of these, but to point a "you too" finger.
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Celebrates Christmas For 1000 Less Privileged Children In Lagos by TAO11(f): 8:14am On Dec 17, 2018
[quote author=FrMbaka post=73915878][/quote]

Regarding your "you-too" accusation that the South West engage in ritual killings MORE THAN the South East,

then I await the RELIABLE SOURCE from where you got this specific "more than" claim.

Thanks grin grin
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Celebrates Christmas For 1000 Less Privileged Children In Lagos by TAO11(f): 8:26am On Dec 17, 2018
FrMbaka:

Like I said, you people worship your traditional leaders, your traditional leaders are nothing but tools in the hands of politicians/Hausa Fulanis. I'm not here to compare traditional leaders. all your traditional leaders are slave to Northerners/sokoto caliphate/politicians
How am I sure you're not a Yoruba Muslim from Kwara State. If you're a Yoruba Muslim from the North, you people also practice Almajiri System.
You said I should blame Goodluck Jonathan for almajiri system? Goodluck built schools to take the kids out of streets but your leaders condemned it, destroyed the schools and send the kids back to the streets claiming they are searching for Islamic education.
When it comes to human rituals, Yoruba leads
Edo people do juju but hardly use human being

We worship our traditional ruler?

Although what we do is respect them, but I will accept we do worship them just to help your low self esteem. So, we worship them, what's your point?

Our traditional rulers are slaves to the Northerners?

Hmmm ... I smell IPOB reasoning from your statement here, so I'm coming down to your level just for the moment.

So, tell me If your Obis and Ezes are slaves to the Northerners grin cheesy
And if u think they are not, then explain why they are not. grin grin

I am a Yoruba Muslim from a Lagos Christian-Muslim family, tormenting your Igbo brothers (seeking asylum in Lagos) with heavy taxes, Lagoon, and expulsion threats.

And lastly, Jonathan built "Almajiri Schools" not "Schools that take Almajiris out of the Street" stop twisting the narrative to your advantage.

Do a quick Google search and you will find that he built "Almajiri Schools"

See u ... grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Wonder What Ghananians Are Turning In To: (it's A Shame) / Traditional Ika Names / The Relationship Between The Isoko And Ndiigbo( Ukwuani-anioma).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.