Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,853 members, 7,872,853 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 12:03 AM

Jubril Of Sudan: Nnamdi Kanu Suspends Live Broadcast, Reveals Next Action - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jubril Of Sudan: Nnamdi Kanu Suspends Live Broadcast, Reveals Next Action (48164 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Claims He Is 'Unmasking Buhari, Jubril Of Sudan In Aso Rock' / More Fact About Jubril Of Sudan / Nmamdi Kanu Might Be Correct About Jubril Of Sudan. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jubril Of Sudan: Nnamdi Kanu Suspends Live Broadcast, Reveals Next Action by jubrilELsudan: 10:19pm On Dec 15, 2018
nRAMdi COWnu is a gay and like fvcking little boys in the anus. He has a very small pr!ck and can't service his wife so she always calls me to cum fvck her pussy and cum n her mouth.

Re: Jubril Of Sudan: Nnamdi Kanu Suspends Live Broadcast, Reveals Next Action by Ategberoson(m): 10:22pm On Dec 15, 2018
Foolishness is when you leave the course of disintegration and settled for the recognition and Identification of someone u called oppressor

Even ojukwu that ran then stood to his course before he pick race. leader are known to be focus with their course not settling for gutter talk
Re: Jubril Of Sudan: Nnamdi Kanu Suspends Live Broadcast, Reveals Next Action by Ategberoson(m): 10:31pm On Dec 15, 2018
MikelIbe:
The president should just wave his hand at close range to camera men , otherwise it may be true.

Okorocha had been vindicated. he said average igbo don't listen to news, if you listen to news or or watch tvc and nta you will see the closeness of buhari face and shape.

you need to free your brain from colonization of nnamdi kanu stupidity
Re: Jubril Of Sudan: Nnamdi Kanu Suspends Live Broadcast, Reveals Next Action by Afamed: 10:46pm On Dec 15, 2018
gidgiddy:

Python dance only dances against unarmed groups such as IPOB. They cannot dance against armed groups such Boko Haram and killer herdsmen.

Since they can only dance against unarmed civilians, they are useless.
Tell the Albino to return home and face the Python dance, after all ,his Jack didn't run away when the Python came calling
Re: Jubril Of Sudan: Nnamdi Kanu Suspends Live Broadcast, Reveals Next Action by gaskiyamagana: 10:52pm On Dec 15, 2018
ayourbamie:
Lazy coward
Nnamdi Cownu.
Re: Jubril Of Sudan: Nnamdi Kanu Suspends Live Broadcast, Reveals Next Action by Godblesspmb: 10:54pm On Dec 15, 2018
D fool is tired. thank God for PMB,he ignored d bastard
Re: Jubril Of Sudan: Nnamdi Kanu Suspends Live Broadcast, Reveals Next Action by iwadobo: 11:02pm On Dec 15, 2018
XINOIX:
only pigs and those with empty brain take you seriously illiterate coward

meanwhile my prof said

You own a Supermarket where goods always get missing from the shelves daily.

Solution~

PDP: Peter Obi
☆Install modern security gadgets
☆Retrain staff,
☆Tag each product with microchips
☆Increase sales...

APC: Prof. Osinbajo
■Lock your shop,
■Sit outside with machete,
■Chase away any suspicious looking person.
■Die of hunger

Jimmy Abia
Re: Jubril Of Sudan: Nnamdi Kanu Suspends Live Broadcast, Reveals Next Action by Nobody: 11:08pm On Dec 15, 2018
MediahelmNGR:

Source: https://www.mediahelm.com.ng/2018/12/jubril-of-sudan-nnamdi-kanu-suspends.html

So , some people still listen to this fugitive.??

You don't mean it
Re: Jubril Of Sudan: Nnamdi Kanu Suspends Live Broadcast, Reveals Next Action by Ifiokumo: 11:11pm On Dec 15, 2018
Ornament2003:

So , some people still listen to this fugitive.??

You don't mean it

Yes they listen to him because they are tired of living like Niggers in a zoo. Who are you listening too? Certainly not Buhari because he does not even talk these days, which should be shocking to you....
Re: Jubril Of Sudan: Nnamdi Kanu Suspends Live Broadcast, Reveals Next Action by wirinet(m): 11:17pm On Dec 15, 2018
iwadobo:

You own a Supermarket where goods always get missing from the shelves daily.

Solution~

PDP: Peter Obi
☆Install modern security gadgets
☆Retrain staff,
☆Tag each product with microchips
☆Increase sales...

APC: Prof. Osinbajo
■Lock your shop,
■Sit outside with machete,
■Chase away any suspicious looking person.
■Die of hunger

Jimmy Abia

Poor analogy. The goods were not being stolen by outsiders, but by your employees, including the sales cash by cashiers and accountants. The worse part is that most of your staff are collaborating to rob you.

How will installation of cameras catch accountants manipulating the books? Who will install the cameras and who will monitor them?

How will retraining staff stop theft and stealing? Are you insinuating you can train people to stop stealing?

Who will do the tagging and who will operate the hardware and software?

If you shop is being bankrupt due to stealing by unscrupulous staff, will it not make sense to sack everybody, invite the police to interrogate and investigate, prosecute the culprits and at least recover some of your money. Hire new staff after stringent hiring procedures and put in place more stringent monitoring.

1 Like

Re: Jubril Of Sudan: Nnamdi Kanu Suspends Live Broadcast, Reveals Next Action by Bbdot(m): 11:28pm On Dec 15, 2018
This kanu has turned to sekarahu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jubril Of Sudan: Nnamdi Kanu Suspends Live Broadcast, Reveals Next Action by koolaid87: 12:21am On Dec 16, 2018
They are all cowards

Fela stood tall
Tunde idiagbon stood tall
Obasanjo stood tall

All Biafra leaders ran like bitches

They're all fuck1ng pussy

GeneralOjukwu:
Nnamdi Kanu should register for the Olympics...
I e's faster than the sound of a bullet tongue

[img]https://media./images/e02df7954aa98f49517da3d6e8780364/tenor.gif[/img]

Who was the fastest amongst these 3 : Zik, Ojukwu or Kanu?

[img]https://media./images/d7c85007d1baeb5d5edfab759cfe59a6/tenor.gif[/img]

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jubril Of Sudan: Nnamdi Kanu Suspends Live Broadcast, Reveals Next Action by Taofeekmusb(m): 12:23am On Dec 16, 2018
MediahelmNGR:

Source: https://www.mediahelm.com.ng/2018/12/jubril-of-sudan-nnamdi-kanu-suspends.html
please my little advice to the so-called ipob leader,charity begins at home so they say in Abia state were he hails from with is influence he can not control the governor of is state for development all he does is make noise every where,to me I dont believe in what ever he says I think his followers should be careful.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jubril Of Sudan: Nnamdi Kanu Suspends Live Broadcast, Reveals Next Action by rexwalters: 12:24am On Dec 16, 2018
Qsscruz:
There is no smoke without fire..All that the man in Aso rock has been doing points to the direction of Kanu being right..Everyone have seen reasons with him and Jubril keeps shooting himself on the foot with his negative antics..The last nail to the coffin would be if he fails to be present at the presidential debate which i know he will surely not attend..Operation unmask the impostor.
Attend the debate for what,to go and be locking words with low lives like Atiku,does the undisputed heavy weight champion of the world exchange words with those gunning for his belt?
Re: Jubril Of Sudan: Nnamdi Kanu Suspends Live Broadcast, Reveals Next Action by rexwalters: 12:26am On Dec 16, 2018
Bbdot:
This kanu has turned to sekarahu
Both Haters & enemies of the Republic of Nigeria.
Re: Jubril Of Sudan: Nnamdi Kanu Suspends Live Broadcast, Reveals Next Action by Baroba(m): 1:18am On Dec 16, 2018
Kanu El Sudani, what a clown grin
Re: Jubril Of Sudan: Nnamdi Kanu Suspends Live Broadcast, Reveals Next Action by Xkalaban(m): 2:28am On Dec 16, 2018
Qsscruz:
There is no smoke without fire..All that the man in Aso rock has been doing points to the direction of Kanu being right..Everyone have seen reasons with him and Jubril keeps shooting himself on the foot with his negative antics..The last nail to the coffin would be if he fails to be present at the presidential debate which i know he will surely not attend..Operation unmask the impostor.

I tell u... Gbagam! Don knack for sai Jubril zombies head. Will sai Jubril accept the challenge and hold the debate down or is he gonna travel out of z kwantri on a national emergency basis?

Either way him go like show say him be wrinkled dullard ruling Juria by the old ways & to quick death undecided How can something that is extinct and fazed out show the current ppl of nowadays what to trade in, invest in, spend in and what not? Or the way to salvation which clearly hasn't worked over the yrs in 9ja.

Buhari is simply out of touch & outdated. We have younger, sharper, stronger and trendier brilliant minds inside 9ja that can steer us out of this 4uckin darkness we find ourselves in. Having Buhari for a president is simply unacceptable and is a huge disregard for Nigerian youths. The brilliant minds in this country are simply not being encouraged and being put to good use. And a good majority of them are very sharp youths with lots of potentials but no maximum support from the govt. #Ignoranceofthehighestorder#

1 Like

Re: Jubril Of Sudan: Nnamdi Kanu Suspends Live Broadcast, Reveals Next Action by Charly68: 4:05am On Dec 16, 2018
Those sponsoring this guy are just wasting their resources ,he talks everybody anyhow ,calling Nigerians unprintable names in the name of resurrecting a dead dream
Re: Jubril Of Sudan: Nnamdi Kanu Suspends Live Broadcast, Reveals Next Action by rummmy: 4:19am On Dec 16, 2018
Buhari and tinubu nightmare
Re: Jubril Of Sudan: Nnamdi Kanu Suspends Live Broadcast, Reveals Next Action by Warship: 4:46am On Dec 16, 2018
Charly68:
Those sponsoring this guy are just wasting their resources ,he talks everybody anyhow ,calling Nigerians unprintable names in the name of resurrecting a dead dream

You are not smart and if you think otherwise, ask me why and I will educate you.
Re: Jubril Of Sudan: Nnamdi Kanu Suspends Live Broadcast, Reveals Next Action by olmyde(m): 4:58am On Dec 16, 2018
bosco2017:

O boy u are wrong . Nnandi started in 2012 and he criticised Gej heavily He called Gej imbecilic . He appeared more vocal against Buhari because he knew Buhari would be a failure with anti Igbo policy and a terrorist. Can't u see that Buhari is what Nnandi said . Nnandi is prophet. He is neither a supporter of pdp or Apc hence no election in Biafraland . His no election position in SE says it all because that ll put Pdp in trouble...so little boy stop being SENSEless.
Show me the link where he criticized GEJ heavily like you put it and at a time he was campaigning for his re-election until GEJ loss. So my friend try to open your eyes because i know you are one of those that he had been bewitched with his word.
PS: am not a small boy, Nnamdi is not even older than me to start with. So next time stick to the topic and leave my personality out of it. Am so sure am older than u boy.�
Re: Jubril Of Sudan: Nnamdi Kanu Suspends Live Broadcast, Reveals Next Action by GeneralOjukwu: 5:58am On Dec 16, 2018
koolaid87:
They are all cowards

Fela stood tall
Tunde idiagbon stood tall
Obasanjo stood tall

All Biafra leaders ran like bitches

They're all fuck1ng pussy

Put Fajuyi, Fawehinmi, Soyinka and plenty others on the list.
Re: Jubril Of Sudan: Nnamdi Kanu Suspends Live Broadcast, Reveals Next Action by Awoo88: 6:35am On Dec 16, 2018
I was expecting pictures of both palm prints
Re: Jubril Of Sudan: Nnamdi Kanu Suspends Live Broadcast, Reveals Next Action by Awoo88: 6:38am On Dec 16, 2018
olmyde:

Show me the link where he criticized GEJ heavily like you put it and at a time he was campaigning for his re-election until GEJ loss. So my friend try to open your eyes because i know you are one of those that he had been bewitched with his word.
PS: am not a small boy, Nnamdi is not even older than me to start with. So next time stick to the topic and leave my personality out of it. Am so sure am older than u boy.�
He criticize Jonathan ! Call him all kind of unprintable names. It the way dead brain buhari and his idiotic goons handled him when he shifted fro Jonathan yo buhari made him popular beyond Aba

1 Like

Re: Jubril Of Sudan: Nnamdi Kanu Suspends Live Broadcast, Reveals Next Action by phase1: 8:18am On Dec 16, 2018
KANU have really show Jibril El-sudan serious pepper. Zombiharists develop tachycardia at the mention of KANU.

grin cheesy
Re: Jubril Of Sudan: Nnamdi Kanu Suspends Live Broadcast, Reveals Next Action by ololade5597: 10:00am On Dec 16, 2018
[quote author=jubrilELsudan post=73880739]nRAMdi COWnu is a gay and like fvcking little boys in the anus. He has a very small pr!ck and can't service his wife so she always calls me to cum fvck her pussy and cum
It’s not compulsory to type nah
Re: Jubril Of Sudan: Nnamdi Kanu Suspends Live Broadcast, Reveals Next Action by Mccullum: 11:14am On Dec 16, 2018
grin
discusant:

Crude oil long throat won't let you close eyes so that "fools like yesterners side" have their different country from you "intelligent people."

Worst fool is that who does not see that the most wealthy countries do not depend on crude oil proceeds for their wealth.

Japan and Switzerland, for example, have no crude oil.

Your childish blackmail of Igbo does not sell, your association of Igbo with foolishness has no truth supporting it. So see yourself as foolish.

Oh sorry it really pain you grin sad shocked
Re: Jubril Of Sudan: Nnamdi Kanu Suspends Live Broadcast, Reveals Next Action by mrkia(m): 11:35am On Dec 16, 2018
Perhaps he had observed that what he had planned to claim to further buttress his argument of a cloned Buhari of a thing has just been busted thereby need to Re-strategize.

Nnamdi clone- rubbish
Re: Jubril Of Sudan: Nnamdi Kanu Suspends Live Broadcast, Reveals Next Action by BestKato(m): 12:26pm On Dec 16, 2018
donsmall94:
Or his story is becoming stale
grin grin grin

One man just came up with a story, fully aware of the fact that his ass licking followers don't care about it's authenticity... They just want to hear him speak and they believe...
Iberibeism at its peak undecided

Leader my ass

Modified:
Those quoting me and spewing trash, I for one am not a fan of Buhari, but let your Lord or whatever you call him tell another joke, this is him telling us we as a nation are fools

In other news Bubu would be 76 on Monday 17th December according to Babangida

So some serious idiots are yet to reason

1 Share

Re: Jubril Of Sudan: Nnamdi Kanu Suspends Live Broadcast, Reveals Next Action by JayBasic(m): 12:53pm On Dec 16, 2018
With all due respect, only stupid people will believe this Nnamdi character. A fraud through and through.
Re: Jubril Of Sudan: Nnamdi Kanu Suspends Live Broadcast, Reveals Next Action by vanhayor(m): 1:00pm On Dec 16, 2018
XINOIX:
only pigs and those with empty brain take you seriously illiterate coward

meanwhile my prof said
The people that don't take him serious are really the ones with empty brains...
Can a man just come out one day and keep insisting the president is dead? Different things has shown the person there isn't buhari. His palm prints are different and also the Queen of England sent her condolence message to his family. Now tell me why we shouldn't believe nnamdi kanu

Re: Jubril Of Sudan: Nnamdi Kanu Suspends Live Broadcast, Reveals Next Action by Nobody: 2:32pm On Dec 16, 2018
Kclique:
We all know that Jubril of Sudan is he. On 16th of February 2019, we will show himtge way back to Sudan. Then, we shall discipline the duo that cast this shameful aspersion on Nigeria.
See your life

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Charley Boy Picking Pimples From Patience Jonathan's Face (photo) / Flood Sacks Otuoke, Ex-president Jonathan’s Hometown In Bayelsa / Atiku Replies Nigerian On Twitter Who Asked Buhari To Reduce JAMB Cutoff Mark

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.