Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,125 members, 7,903,642 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 July 2024 at 05:49 PM

Nigerian Babes And Protection - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Babes And Protection (959 Views)

Babes And Guys I Need Your Advice. I'm Dying / Hausa Babes Are Hottest Nigerian Babes? [SEE PHOTOS] / NICE ARMPIT! Naija Babes And Weird Photos Pose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Babes And Protection by luizpippo(m): 8:06pm On Dec 15, 2018
I have observed from the babes I have both dated or just sampled that as a guy you don't decide to use condoms, these babes rarely cares.
Aside one or two that would suggest you use condom initially, some don't care, while you are still trying to tap the clit with the d**k, they are already pushing you inside. Most would only use condoms either during the first time lashing or first round, after that it is steady lighting without condoms. They only care about not getting pregnant,with pleas of don't cum inside me.

Tho, had one who would be pleading I cum deep inside her.

Guys, always be armed with condoms or else........I have learnt my lessons
Re: Nigerian Babes And Protection by josephogaga: 8:24pm On Dec 15, 2018
luizpippo:
I have observed from the babes I have both dated or just sampled that as a guy you don't decide to use condoms, these babes rarely cares.
Aside one or two that would suggest you use condom initially, some don't care, while you are still trying to tap the clit with the d**k, they are already pushing you inside. Most would only use condoms either during the first time lashing or first round, after that it is steady lighting without condoms. They only care about not getting pregnant,with pleas of don't cum inside me.

Guy before learning ur lesson go and know ur HIV status, but for sure staffi will be sure, just start treating it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Babes And Protection by luizpippo(m): 8:39pm On Dec 15, 2018
josephogaga:

Guy before learning ur lesson go and know ur HIV status, but for sure staffi will be sure, just start treating it
Fortunately for me and unfortunately for you, I had no staffi or whatever to show for it.
I didn't end up with infection.
So learning my lesson is not necessarily about infection.

Re: Nigerian Babes And Protection by Uglymugg: 8:47pm On Dec 15, 2018
luizpippo:
Most would only use condoms either during the first time lashing or first round, after that it is steady lighting without condoms.

It's a psychology thing. After bleeping on th3 first meet up and they don't get any STD, they assume you're free of STD's, forgetting the condom protected them. It's called Low IQ.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Babes And Protection by Nobody: 8:55pm On Dec 15, 2018
luizpippo:

y does she want u 2cum insyd her
Re: Nigerian Babes And Protection by luizpippo(m): 10:47am On Jul 30, 2021
josephogaga:

If you care to know, i am still negative
Re: Nigerian Babes And Protection by MufasaLion: 10:54am On Jul 30, 2021
luizpippo:

If you care to know, i am still negative

Just be more careful

(1) (Reply)

Guys, Get Beard Growth Oil for your beard (pickup And Delivery Available) / BJJ Lady uses the rear takedown, mount control against a bad guy. / Kids Take Wife's Name, Kids Take Hyphenated Surname, Wife Keeps Her Name, Wife D

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.