Stats: 3,171,177 members, 7,880,672 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 01:26 AM

"Stop Touching Us" Campaigners Assaulted By Yaba Traders (Pics, Videos) - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Stop Touching Us" Campaigners Assaulted By Yaba Traders (Pics, Videos) (47175 Views)

Can You Allow Your Babe To Open Her Bom Bom Like This (pics + Videos) / Ladies And Guys Having Fun In Benin Club (pics, Videos) / "Get Me Up" Man Screams As He's Sexually Assaulted By Ladies Who Held Him Down (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Stop Touching Us" Campaigners Assaulted By Yaba Traders (Pics, Videos) by Boxer007(m): 11:02pm On Dec 16, 2018
funmisticqueen2:
No shame in it.As far as it is good quality.

Darling please Can i sleep wit u twice so i can stop being gay?

Re: "Stop Touching Us" Campaigners Assaulted By Yaba Traders (Pics, Videos) by Baybii: 11:30pm On Dec 16, 2018
BrokenCock:
u from rivers right? I go like touch u after I pay bride price oh! How u see am? U too fine

Lmao... With this your moniker? No wahala
Re: "Stop Touching Us" Campaigners Assaulted By Yaba Traders (Pics, Videos) by Osyxcel(m): 1:17am On Dec 17, 2018
xendra:
pfft if you knew me you'd wish all the women in your life were anything like me.

from first to last

Hmmm... I'm watching you tho.
Re: "Stop Touching Us" Campaigners Assaulted By Yaba Traders (Pics, Videos) by Kseafresh: 1:25am On Dec 17, 2018
tianshie:

You are a mo-ron.
So much Coming from a nobody undecided

Re: "Stop Touching Us" Campaigners Assaulted By Yaba Traders (Pics, Videos) by Justiceotuya(m): 4:17am On Dec 17, 2018
AHCB:
so you're saying women who sell in the market don't touch men who come to buy stuff there?

lets take the statistics... go to a market and see how many women will rush to drag and touch the hell out of you. even as a man when i am been rushed and pushed around by these traders, its not even funny
Re: "Stop Touching Us" Campaigners Assaulted By Yaba Traders (Pics, Videos) by gideonvalor98(m): 5:59am On Dec 17, 2018
I am not being tribalistic, I think the Igbo traders do that majorly even to guys sef. Even me sef as a guy, I got furious about this guys .they hold ,hug,rough you all in the name of making sales. A guy did that in my presence to a lady who was passing by,it almost cause a scene and I told him afterwards that he went overboard. Although, some buyers (first-timer or so) may be confused of whom to buy from but even at that, respect should be in play. I think their unions or associations should educate more about this. Once someone said NO to touching, respect that. Na God dey sell market
PS: in kizz Danny voice...."uncle stop touching!!.... Sorry madam" �
Re: "Stop Touching Us" Campaigners Assaulted By Yaba Traders (Pics, Videos) by SAMBARRY: 8:25am On Dec 17, 2018
lefulefu:
;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
yes some of them..i witnessed an incident once in oba market in benin where this igbo guy selling ladies wares stylishly smacked the bottom of a young lady who was passing by and she was even decently dressed.she was so embarrased that she didnt even say anything.it was her guy who came to her resque throwing hell at the igbo dude.he hotly denied he ever touched his gf.but its not all of them though.
a lady told me of how she was groped in Ber vagina despite wearing a big bubu in Yaba market,some are called "yellow v@gyna" because theyre light skinned .I mean what kind of nonsense is that?that market is a den of sexual deviants and it needs to be shut down indefinitely till the matter is adressed
Re: "Stop Touching Us" Campaigners Assaulted By Yaba Traders (Pics, Videos) by calliope(f): 8:41am On Dec 17, 2018
The bullying and sexual harassment of women at typical Nigerian markets must stop. The entitlement mentality display by this market men can be sickening and should be condemned just outrightly. Shout out to all those who showed up smiley

#MarketMarchYaba. #DontTouchus
Re: "Stop Touching Us" Campaigners Assaulted By Yaba Traders (Pics, Videos) by Nobody: 8:44am On Dec 17, 2018
SAMBARRY:
a lady told me of how she was groped in Ber vagina despite wearing a big bubu in Yaba market,some are called "yellow v@gyna" because theyre light skinned .I mean what kind of nonsense is that?that market is a den of sexual deviants and it needs to be shut down indefinitely till the matter is adressed
well i am not too familiar with lagos though but last time i visted lagos on febuary this year with a friend of mine and his fiancee just back from germany. We where near this God is good motors car park on lagos island and near the park there where this guys selling orkika jeans and as this passed by them they held her hands. She was on jean shorts and T shirtcheesy.. Omo if u see d way d lady turn on them and insult dem na so dem come dey apologise.luckily her fiancee dey front of us dey buy cooked rice so im no witness am. She was jus angry and tellin dem dats her husband and she does not take rubbish from any guycheesy. D lady was really hot temperd..proper edo girlcheesy. The guy dat held her apologised . But for benin if dem hold u dem no dey apologise. Anyway this is one edge hausas have over we southern guys cos u will never see a hausa trader groping a female. Dem fit admire u and call u fine sisi or yellow sisi but say dem use hand dey touch ur body parts they never do such.

Re: "Stop Touching Us" Campaigners Assaulted By Yaba Traders (Pics, Videos) by Bambambiglo: 4:39pm On Dec 17, 2018
pocohantas:
Foolish Bambambiglo! Quote me again with nonsense from your useless fingers.

Madam act your age please, you're too old for this kind of behaviour online. Haba!!!
Re: "Stop Touching Us" Campaigners Assaulted By Yaba Traders (Pics, Videos) by BrokenCock: 7:51am On Dec 18, 2018
Baybii:

Lmao... With this your moniker? No wahala
LoL!!!
Oya nau... May we begin? Whatsapp nos pls...
Re: "Stop Touching Us" Campaigners Assaulted By Yaba Traders (Pics, Videos) by Sarang(f): 8:57pm On Dec 18, 2018
Decryptor:

Cool!

Lol your fada!!
Re: "Stop Touching Us" Campaigners Assaulted By Yaba Traders (Pics, Videos) by nuelzz04(m): 4:23am On Dec 20, 2018
lefulefu:
;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
not only lagos..even benin sef grin
if u dey pass and u dare look at d t shirts and sandals wey dem dey sell na so dem go jus dey rush u dey hold ur hands cheesy

When we go enter market with megaphone to protest na?

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

I Want A Tall Man, I Have Money So I Don’t Care If He’s Broke – Lady Says / My Fiancee Got A Job With The Help Of Her Ex Without My Consent, Please Advise / Nigerian Man Buys South African Man A G-class To Apologise For Impregnating Wife