Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,670 members, 7,882,264 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 08:16 PM

What Was Your Favorite Memory Verse While Growing Up? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Was Your Favorite Memory Verse While Growing Up? (8250 Views)

What's Your First Memory Verse? / Memory Verse For Today / Daily Memory Verse And Explanation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Was Your Favorite Memory Verse While Growing Up? by oluwatosink: 5:14pm On Dec 16, 2018
Lol..
1)What shall it profit a man, to gain the whole world and loose his soul in a hell
2) genesis 1 vs 1
in begining God created Heaven and earth
Re: What Was Your Favorite Memory Verse While Growing Up? by Emac34: 5:15pm On Dec 16, 2018
1 Thessalonian 5:18

In everything give thanks for these is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you
Re: What Was Your Favorite Memory Verse While Growing Up? by djon78(m): 5:17pm On Dec 16, 2018
John 3 vs 16
Re: What Was Your Favorite Memory Verse While Growing Up? by AdujaZik(m): 5:17pm On Dec 16, 2018
This used to be my favorite like bomb.....Children church*
BiafraBushBoy:
For God so loved the world that he gave his only son Jesus Christ; that whosoever believeth in him should not perish but have everlasting life.

John 3:16

Let's here from lalasticlala
Re: What Was Your Favorite Memory Verse While Growing Up? by tman14(m): 5:18pm On Dec 16, 2018
Jeremiah 29 : 11
Re: What Was Your Favorite Memory Verse While Growing Up? by Jgovt(m): 5:18pm On Dec 16, 2018
The kingdom of God Suffereth Violence and the violent taketh it by force
Re: What Was Your Favorite Memory Verse While Growing Up? by buckbuz(m): 5:19pm On Dec 16, 2018
JOSHUA CHPT 1 VS 8
Re: What Was Your Favorite Memory Verse While Growing Up? by Dannychukz(m): 5:23pm On Dec 16, 2018
myboy2111:
John 1135
I dont attend Church Service again. I told my Pastor am no longer coming. Every Sunday they ask for Offerings up to SEVEN TIMES. Sometimes Pastor will be calling names one after the other.
Lmaooo this one weak me aswear
Re: What Was Your Favorite Memory Verse While Growing Up? by colizee(m): 5:25pm On Dec 16, 2018
Matthew 6:33

1 Like

Re: What Was Your Favorite Memory Verse While Growing Up? by Light1259: 5:26pm On Dec 16, 2018
Mine is times table
Re: What Was Your Favorite Memory Verse While Growing Up? by ahjerryboy1(m): 5:26pm On Dec 16, 2018
jeremiah 32 vs 27 behold I am the lord the God of all fresh is there anything too hard for me
Re: What Was Your Favorite Memory Verse While Growing Up? by Idris29(m): 5:27pm On Dec 16, 2018
Psalms 89vs18: For the LORD is our defence and the Holy One of Israel is Our King.

1 Like

Re: What Was Your Favorite Memory Verse While Growing Up? by kaycee125: 5:27pm On Dec 16, 2018
This was mine.
Malocity:
Children obey your parents in the Lord: for this is right. Honour thy father and mother; (which is the first commandment with promisewink

Eph. 6:1-2

1 Like

Re: What Was Your Favorite Memory Verse While Growing Up? by Kaa4(m): 5:28pm On Dec 16, 2018
Mine was Psalm 23 :1. I saw myself as a sheep that did not have any one protecting it but GOD.
Re: What Was Your Favorite Memory Verse While Growing Up? by Nobody: 5:32pm On Dec 16, 2018
Dannychukz:

Lmaooo this one weak me aswear
The Pastor will even the billing members from the Pupit ..." You give Pastor 20k whenever you do your birthday..,,where is my independence anniversary gifts" etc. I just decided what kind of christainity is this?

2 Likes

Re: What Was Your Favorite Memory Verse While Growing Up? by Nobody: 5:33pm On Dec 16, 2018
John 3: 3, Luke 2: 52
Re: What Was Your Favorite Memory Verse While Growing Up? by Mysselff2: 5:35pm On Dec 16, 2018
John 3: 16
For God so loved the world that He gave us His only begotten son that whosoever believe the in Hi should not perish but have everlasting life.
Re: What Was Your Favorite Memory Verse While Growing Up? by 1Sharon(f): 5:40pm On Dec 16, 2018
EZEKIEL 23:20
Re: What Was Your Favorite Memory Verse While Growing Up? by Emma1Oj(m): 5:43pm On Dec 16, 2018
There's a way that seems right unto a man but the end is destruction. Very scaring verse in the bible. In other words don't ever be the omini-knowest.
Re: What Was Your Favorite Memory Verse While Growing Up? by spiritedtete: 5:44pm On Dec 16, 2018
Proverbs 22 Vs 28

Seest thou a man diligent in his business? he shall stand before kings; he shall not stand before mean men.

I remember always talking to the mirror growing up addressing kings and great men and giving and receiving invisible handshakes lol ..(I still do it sometimes)
Re: What Was Your Favorite Memory Verse While Growing Up? by condralbedez: 5:46pm On Dec 16, 2018
Psalms 113:7-8

133 :7 He raiseth up the poor out of the dust,and lifteth the needy out off dunghill。

113:8 That he may set him with princes,even with the princes of his people。
Re: What Was Your Favorite Memory Verse While Growing Up? by akpaan(m): 5:58pm On Dec 16, 2018
Psalms 91

1 Like

Re: What Was Your Favorite Memory Verse While Growing Up? by Dannychukz(m): 6:00pm On Dec 16, 2018
myboy2111:

The Pastor will even the billing members from the Pupit ..." You give Pastor 20k whenever you do your birthday..,,where is my independence anniversary gifts" etc. I just decided what kind of christainity is this?

i can very well relate to it..
Re: What Was Your Favorite Memory Verse While Growing Up? by bedspread: 6:05pm On Dec 16, 2018
Joshua 1:8

This Book of The Lord shall not Depart out from thy mouth but thou shall Meditate on it day and Night, that thou mayest observe to do all that is Written there in , For then thou shall make thy ways Prosperous and then thou shall have Good Success
Re: What Was Your Favorite Memory Verse While Growing Up? by ModestManager: 6:08pm On Dec 16, 2018
Mark 12:30 Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with ALL thy heart.......

and

I Timothy 6:8 Having therefore food and raiment, let us be therewith content

Re: What Was Your Favorite Memory Verse While Growing Up? by wj26584(m): 6:08pm On Dec 16, 2018
leonard002:
John 11v35 Jesus wept

Same here...john 11 vs 35. Jesus wept
Re: What Was Your Favorite Memory Verse While Growing Up? by mayor278: 6:09pm On Dec 16, 2018
Once He has spoken, twice I have heard this that power belongs to the Lord.

-Psalm 62:11

Call unto me and I will answer you and show you great and mighty things you do not know.

-Jeremiah 33:3
Re: What Was Your Favorite Memory Verse While Growing Up? by Yemi7up: 6:22pm On Dec 16, 2018
Serendip:
So happy Sunday everyone..

I remember childhood days, when we were always reciting memory verses from the Bible to the delight of our parents.
Good times..

My favorite remains psalm 23:1
The Lord is my shepherd I shall not want..

So let’s begin, what was yours?
Same with me.
Re: What Was Your Favorite Memory Verse While Growing Up? by BabbanBura(m): 6:25pm On Dec 16, 2018
Serendip:
So happy Sunday everyone..

I remember childhood days, when we were always reciting memory verses from the Bible to the delight of our parents.
Good times..

My favorite remains psalm 23:1
The Lord is my shepherd I shall not want..

So let’s begin, what was yours?

1 John 4:8 "He who does not love does not know God, for God is Love"

I had it alongside some love verses boldly, colourfully and beautifully written calligraphically and conspicuously displayed on the walls in my room! I was the lover boy
Re: What Was Your Favorite Memory Verse While Growing Up? by Zona123(m): 6:31pm On Dec 16, 2018
Phillipians 4:19 and John 3:16
Re: What Was Your Favorite Memory Verse While Growing Up? by WhoJahDonBless(m): 6:47pm On Dec 16, 2018
Prov 6:6
Go to the ants u sluggard consider her ways and be wise

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Many Will End Up In Hell House / Beware Of Some Satanic Agents Who Are Only Here To Decieve And Distract / He Was Sent Away From The Church For Wearing A VERSACE Belt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.