Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,149 members, 7,890,878 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 10:43 PM

Is This Really In South West? - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is This Really In South West? (5547 Views)

Is This Really Happening To Nairaland? Who Has Noticed It / INEC Is Really In Panic Mode, They Have Started Tampering The IREV Portal (Pics) / Dear Nigerians, Is This really the hand of an 82 year old? "Nnamdi Kanu asks' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is This Really In South West? by Olril18(m): 8:07pm On Dec 16, 2018
Cherez:

Egbon Totit, the much I know, Amosun is the worst SW governor you'd ever know.
Do you know how much Ogun generates? Do you know Ogun state well?
If I take you round Ogun state, you'd cry.
I saw the thread you posted from Govt house drive down till the psychiatric hospital, bros that's much less a hundredth of roads in Ogun state. If it's by that then Gbenga Daniel did good too cos he built one of the roads we enjoy at Abeokuta from Sagamu to Abeokuta.
I pray Ogun gets a good Governor so you'll understand this. A state with the biggest trade zone in W.Africa if not Africa as a whole.
Visit the Awori lands, IJEBU lands and even Abeokuta interiors and see for yourself.
I agree with you bro..in fact I say this every time..Ogun state is the worst state in Nigeria.
I live in ifo..a big shame.in ifo, theres no single tarred road.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is This Really In South West? by olawalepopoola: 9:00pm On Dec 16, 2018
kettykin:

This is dead, defeatist and empty
As the time in 1948 university college ibadan started, china was a third world country struggling with monumental poverty. Dubai was not better than kano state as a backward 14th century Arab village. South Korea was one of the poorest countries in the world with nothing but impoverished populace.
This not about igbos this is about being stuck in the past .ibadan has regressed and the brown roofs is the proof
You can say anything you wish with your rotten mouth. However, as far as Nigeria is concern, Ibadan is still a town to be in every facet of Country's ranking.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is This Really In South West? by Cherez: 10:22pm On Dec 16, 2018
Fash20:
We should learn to work together not fight one another...
Seriously, that's why I'm not praying for this country anymore cos even the citizens are warped in philosophy
Re: Is This Really In South West? by Binikingdowm: 5:29am On Dec 17, 2018
Fatherofdragons:

I have every right what's so ever to insult the op cuz

1) Due to the nature of Nairaland, anyone who is not Igbo is yoruber and vice versa

2) The guy is a known Igbo hater and troll along with his other Edo people

3) Edo people brag about killing igbos during the civil war hence my dislike for them
grin this guy.. no Edo person touched an igbo man during the war.
Re: Is This Really In South West? by Strikethem: 6:09am On Dec 17, 2018
grin But why do our blodas flom the least side keep hiding the yoruba people comments showing enugu, ebonyi, etc in the first page? cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

LASG To Clamp Down On Illegal Traders Along Railway Tracks / TRENDING!!! SEE What Market Women Did To Orji Kalu Today (Photos) / Picture That Proves Edo Is Truly Not Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.