Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,164 members, 7,950,011 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 06:12 AM

Boko Haram Raids Gudumbali, Guzamala In Borno, Soldiers Flee - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Raids Gudumbali, Guzamala In Borno, Soldiers Flee (18354 Views)

Boko Haram Raids Borno Police Station, Guns Down Officers, Loot Armoury / ISWAP Declares Gudumbali As Its "Caliphate Headquarters" In Borno State / Borno: Soldiers Repel Multiple Boko Haram Attacks, Kill Many, Arrest Bomb Maker (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Raids Gudumbali, Guzamala In Borno, Soldiers Flee by sammi21(m): 9:44am On Dec 17, 2018
[quote author=authehighness post=73895794]i am afraid that,this monster called boko haram has come to stay

I'm telling u bro...If to say i dey north ehn na to join boko haram oh...i will just jejely walk up to dem and say"Hey boss boko i wan join una since u guys don dey win diz match"Since our soldiers cant do shit,only to dey brag and beat unarmed civilians..Idiot fellowship!!!
Re: Boko Haram Raids Gudumbali, Guzamala In Borno, Soldiers Flee by DMerciful(m): 9:57am On Dec 17, 2018
The leadership is the cowards and not the soldiers. Do you want them to go on suicide mission using sticks?
Omololu001:
The Nigerian military is filled with cowards
Re: Boko Haram Raids Gudumbali, Guzamala In Borno, Soldiers Flee by Nobody: 10:02am On Dec 17, 2018
11BYTE:
I don't know why this nation is like this, which way Nigeria??. We have the resources to press Boko Haram to a standstill, let's stop deceiving ourselves in this country.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GQRryNzHOks

Anyway here is the message in the song.

Which way Nigeria
by Sonny Okosun

"[b]which way nigeria
which way to go
i love my father land
o yeah
i want to know
yes i want to know
i love my fatherland
which nigeria is heading to
which way nigeria
which way to go
i love my fatherland
which way to go
i want to know
which way nigeria is heading to
many years after independence
we still find it hard to start
how long shall we be patient still we reach the promise land
lets save nigeria
so nigeria wont die
which way Nigeria
which way to go
i love my fatherland
i want to know
which way Nigeria is heading to
every little thing that goes wrong
we start to blame the goverment
we know everything that goes wrong
we are part of the goverment
lets save Nigeria
so Nigeria wont die
which way Nigeria
which way to go
i love my fatherland
i want to know
which way Nigeria
inefficiency and indiscipline
is ruining the country now
corruption here there and every where
inflation is very high
lets save Nigeria
so Nigeria wont die
which way Nigeria
which way to go
i love my fatherland
o sure sure
i want to know
yes i want to know
we make mistakes in the oil boom
not knowing that was our doom
some people now have everything
while some have nothing
lets save Nigeria so Nigeria wont fall
which way Nigeria
which way to go
i love my fatherland
Green revolution is a reality
lets give it a chance to grow
lets join our hands together to farm the land so we can have enough food to chew
lets save Nigeria
so Nigeria wont die
which way Nigeria
which way to go
i love my fatherland
i want to know
which way Nigeria heading to
our ambition to become millionaires is ruining the country down
we all want to be millionaires we want to leave in the earth
lets save Nigeria
so Nigeria wont die
which way Nigeria
i love my fatherland
i want to know
remember that a single step is the beginning of a million mile
lets start right now to
rebuild ourselves to make the country smile
lets save Nigeria so Nigeria wont die
which way Nigeria
which way to go
i love my fatherland
i want to know
heaven and earth will pass away
it is written in the book of God
the good people will surely find their way
and the meek will inherit the world
lets save Nigeria so Nigeria wont fall
which way Nigeria
which way to go
i love my fatherland
which way Nigeria
which way to go i love my fatherland
i want to know
yes i want to know
which Nigeria is heading to
lets save Nigeria
one more time which way Nigeria is heading to
AMEN"

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Raids Gudumbali, Guzamala In Borno, Soldiers Flee by ItsMeAboki(m): 10:02am On Dec 17, 2018
Omololu001:
dumb aboki... You criticised GEJ for making a stupid statement, I also showed you a stupid statement your aboki brother made, but you chose to show how foolish you're... That's why you and your people will keep on been parasite and backward.

Keep exposing poor comprehension and apparent lack of intellectual dexterity.

You falsely quoted Buhari as having said, " a war against boko haram was a war against northern Nigeria." and were subsequently challenged to authenticate it with a credible link but failed to do so; instead you chose to paste an entirely different quote in which Buhari allegedly criticised the declaration of a State of Emergency by GEJ in three Northern states - a view nonetheless justified at that point in time and held by many.
If not for such poor IQ, common sense would have told you that two are not the same nor can any justify your line of argument.

As for your insult about backwardness; kindly look into a mirror and you will see a true reflection of a backward brain in action; you should also note that the alleged myth of a parasitic north has long been discussed and debunked and the real parasites subsequently exposed.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Raids Gudumbali, Guzamala In Borno, Soldiers Flee by Omololu001: 10:41am On Dec 17, 2018
ItsMeAboki:

Keep exposing poor comprehension and apparent lack of intellectual dexterity.

You falsely quoted Buhari as having said, " a war against boko haram was a war against northern Nigeria." and were subsequently challenged to authenticate it with a credible link but failed to do so; instead you chose to paste an entirely different quote in which Buhari allegedly criticised the declaration of a State of Emergency by GEJ in three Northern states - a view nonetheless justified at that point in time and held by many.
If not for such poor IQ, common sense would have told you that two are not the same nor can any justify your line of argument.

As for your insult about backwardness; kindly look into a mirror and you will see a true reflection of a backward brain in action; you should also note that the alleged myth of a parasitic north has long been discussed and debunked and the real parasites subsequently exposed.
dumb fool, I'm from ikorodu in Lagos state.

You mallams from the North west and North east are parasite.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Raids Gudumbali, Guzamala In Borno, Soldiers Flee by Omololu001: 10:42am On Dec 17, 2018
DMerciful:
The leadership is the cowards and not the soldiers. Do you want them to go on suicide mission using sticks?
so you mean the Nigeria military is fighting boko haram with sticks cheesy

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Raids Gudumbali, Guzamala In Borno, Soldiers Flee by KraticKratus: 10:45am On Dec 17, 2018
ItsMeAboki:

Educated illiterate; how does your statement, "Buhari also said; a war against boko haram is a war on northern Nigeria" amount to the same thing as his criticism against the declaration of the State of Emergency on the three mentioned northern states - which had many far more reaching consequences on the citizenry?

This is how many of you claim superior education; yet exhibit very poor comprehension that often makes one wonder whether you actually went through college or simply bought your certificate.

Please learn how to lose an argument with dignity.
Re: Boko Haram Raids Gudumbali, Guzamala In Borno, Soldiers Flee by DMerciful(m): 10:45am On Dec 17, 2018
If you're going on a long journey and you're using corrolla 2006 and you opponent is using Ferrari,will you catch him? BH are using more sophisticated weapons including drones as stated by Buratai
Omololu001:
so you mean the Nigeria military is fighting boko haram with sticks cheesy
Re: Boko Haram Raids Gudumbali, Guzamala In Borno, Soldiers Flee by Omololu001: 10:48am On Dec 17, 2018
DMerciful:
If you're going on a long journey and you're using corrolla 2006 and you opponent is using Ferrari,will you catch him? BH are using more sophisticated weapons including drones as stated by Buratai
you're so dam wrong, the boko haram guys mostly fight using ak47,bazooka and AAA there is no way BH will operate armed UAV,anybody can operate an unarmed UAV...the Nigeria military is just filled with cowards.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Raids Gudumbali, Guzamala In Borno, Soldiers Flee by cozykozy: 11:11am On Dec 17, 2018
Ebullience:
Some soldiers were dislodged when the Islamic State in West Africa (ISWA), a faction of Boko Haram sect, invaded Gudumbali, Guzamala local government area of Borno state, on Friday.

Channels Television quoted a resident as saying the attackers looted food items and carted away gun trucks belonging to the Nigerian army.

It is the third time in three months that the village will come under attack.

TheCable understands that some of the soldiers affected in the operation are currently taking refuge at a military location in Damasak, a nearby town.

“Our troops have been dislodged in Gudumbali, and even Kukawa,” one of the soldiers in the theatre command told TheCable on Sunday morning.

While the military said it has intensified efforts to end the attacks, Abubakar Elkanemi, shehu of Borno, recently said the people of the state are still under the insurgents’ siege.

“Nobody can dare move out of Maiduguri by 10 kilometres without being confronted, attacked by Boko Haram,” he had said when President Muhammadu Buhari visited last month.

“Quite a number of farmers are being killed and kidnapped on a daily basis around Molai General Area, which is just 10 kilometres away from the metropolis, along Maiduguri -Damboa -Biu road.”

Sani Usman, spokesman of the Nigerian army, did not respond to TheCable’s inquiries on the latest attack.

https://www.thecable.ng/soldiers-flee-as-boko-haram-raids-borno-community/amp

FOR ARMY DSSC PAST QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS
Email: vincentoluwaseun86@gmail.com
Re: Boko Haram Raids Gudumbali, Guzamala In Borno, Soldiers Flee by jayextra(m): 11:32am On Dec 17, 2018
Galaxyowerri:

How is that so, I mean how can you have such optimism after seeing everything that is going on??
The truth is that going by what is happening in the NE, this boko Haram crises will never end, and I will give you reasons.
Some members of the elite including the military hierarchy are feeding fat from the crises. This is why the soldiers are always being sabotaged every now and then and the tactical arming of boko Haram each time the NA abandons their equipment. Also, each time the government pays them ransom for kidnapped victims they become more fortified to buy more sophisticated arms and also to pay their fighters.
Lastly, with the biting poverty and mass illiteracy in that region, they will always have a large pool of locals to recruit.
Loud it jare!
Re: Boko Haram Raids Gudumbali, Guzamala In Borno, Soldiers Flee by ItsMeAboki(m): 12:09pm On Dec 17, 2018
KraticKratus:

Please learn how to lose an argument with dignity.

Another one with poor comprehension; but feel free to join in and assist your bloda in illogicality.
Re: Boko Haram Raids Gudumbali, Guzamala In Borno, Soldiers Flee by OGHENAOGIE(m): 12:13pm On Dec 17, 2018
atiku07:
if it is from the cable forget it i wont bother to read a saraki news medium
ur brain node work well so am not surprised
Re: Boko Haram Raids Gudumbali, Guzamala In Borno, Soldiers Flee by mechanics(m): 12:23pm On Dec 17, 2018
PS712:
I pray this war ends soonest!
Amen.
Re: Boko Haram Raids Gudumbali, Guzamala In Borno, Soldiers Flee by DMerciful(m): 12:26pm On Dec 17, 2018
Why dint you join the army brave one?
Omololu001:
you're so dam wrong, the boko haram guys mostly fight using ak47,bazooka and AAA there is no way BH will operate armed UAV,anybody can operate an unarmed UAV...the Nigeria military is just filled with cowards.
Re: Boko Haram Raids Gudumbali, Guzamala In Borno, Soldiers Flee by KraticKratus: 11:51pm On Dec 17, 2018
ItsMeAboki:

Another one with poor comprehension; but feel free to join in and assist your bloda in illogicality.

See this unity beggar. Pedofile worshipper. You want to argue with me. Please face your ancestors. Tell Luggard you didn't see me.
Re: Boko Haram Raids Gudumbali, Guzamala In Borno, Soldiers Flee by Omololu001: 8:02am On Dec 18, 2018
DMerciful:
Why dint you join the army brave one?
what is stopping you from joining the military too brave one?
Re: Boko Haram Raids Gudumbali, Guzamala In Borno, Soldiers Flee by DMerciful(m): 8:04am On Dec 18, 2018
You are the one calling our soldiers cowards and it's easy to call them cowards behind a keyboard. If you're brave like you are alluding,why dint you join the army and show bravery? Yeye dey smell
Omololu001:
what is stopping you from joining the military too brave one?
Re: Boko Haram Raids Gudumbali, Guzamala In Borno, Soldiers Flee by Omololu001: 8:14am On Dec 18, 2018
DMerciful:
You are the one calling our soldiers cowards and it's easy to call them cowards behind a keyboard. If you're brave like you are alluding,why dint you join the army and show bravery? Yeye dey smell
this is a stupid talk guy, is that how easy it is to join the Nigerian army? There was a time you need connection to join the Nigerian army...I have two friends that joined the army through SSC, so I know what am talking about.

Some soldiers flee immediately they see boko haram, while some fight to death, during the melete attack, some fought to death, while majority fled.
Re: Boko Haram Raids Gudumbali, Guzamala In Borno, Soldiers Flee by DMerciful(m): 8:23am On Dec 18, 2018
Go and sit down...You are giving a cowardice excuse!
Omololu001:
this is a stupid talk guy, is that how easy it is to join the Nigerian army? There was a time you need connection to join the Nigerian army...I have two friends that joined the army through SSC, so I know what am talking about.

Some soldiers flee immediately they see boko haram, while some fight to death, during the melete attack, some fought to death, while majority fled.
Re: Boko Haram Raids Gudumbali, Guzamala In Borno, Soldiers Flee by Omololu001: 8:39am On Dec 18, 2018
DMerciful:
Go and sit down...You are giving a cowardice excuse!
you're a fool, I have no passion or interest to join the Nigeria army,it's not a conscription force it's a voluntary force.

The people that joined were not forced to, so Bleep off with your dumb talks.
Re: Boko Haram Raids Gudumbali, Guzamala In Borno, Soldiers Flee by DMerciful(m): 8:44am On Dec 18, 2018
Next time when you criticize institutions esp sacred institutions like the army and when deaths are involved,be guided and talk with compassion and understanding...Peace Out!
Omololu001:
you're a fool, I have no passion or interest to join the Nigeria army,it's not a conscription force it's a voluntary force.

The people that joined were not forced to, so Bleep off with your dumb talks.
Re: Boko Haram Raids Gudumbali, Guzamala In Borno, Soldiers Flee by Omololu001: 10:37am On Dec 18, 2018
DMerciful:
Next time when you criticize institutions esp sacred institutions like the army and when deaths are involved,be guided and talk with compassion and understanding...Peace Out!
mtcheww... The Nigeria military can't force us to have compassion on them, it's a failing military organization for them to be struggling against a terrorist group on her home soil

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

EFCC Arrests Babachir Lawal, To Arraign Him Today / Lekki Rumoured Attacks On Police Is False, Mischievous - Lagos Command / ‘I Wrote It For History’— Soludo Defends Article Forecasting Obi’s Defeat

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.