Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,195 members, 7,880,717 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 04:05 AM

Bishop Omooba Adebowale Exchanges His Shoes Worth N145K With Member During - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bishop Omooba Adebowale Exchanges His Shoes Worth N145K With Member During (37140 Views)

Prophet Chukwuemeka Ohanaemere Exchanges Blows With Member During Deliverance / Apostle Suleman Arrives Kenya For A 2-Day Programme. Check Out His Shoes, Phones / Prophet Andrew Ejimadu's Members Lick His Shoes For Blessings (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bishop Omooba Adebowale Exchanges His Shoes Worth N145K With Member During by Nobody: 9:15pm On Dec 16, 2018
RomeoEmpire:
Nice dp
Thanks
Re: Bishop Omooba Adebowale Exchanges His Shoes Worth N145K With Member During by Raylight2(m): 9:25pm On Dec 16, 2018
Valerie47:
I need to go to that church, maybe his wife will exchange designers handbag with mine grin.
lol... your intentions tho
Re: Bishop Omooba Adebowale Exchanges His Shoes Worth N145K With Member During by Nobody: 9:30pm On Dec 16, 2018
ObongawanAKS:
You do dem talk, you no do dem talk; human beings, Tuehhhh!
I've learnt how to be just me no matter whose ox is gored, because these beings called OWO, trust me you can never please them all.

See as you resemble alphabet B.
Re: Bishop Omooba Adebowale Exchanges His Shoes Worth N145K With Member During by Softness147: 10:01pm On Dec 16, 2018
He should have use the money to buy cement for the church instade of using it for personal item benefits. Can u see how golible this Pastors can be,he will use 145k to buy shoe then task church members money to buy cement for the church building.

Mumu People

1 Like

Re: Bishop Omooba Adebowale Exchanges His Shoes Worth N145K With Member During by vetrovialMan(m): 10:06pm On Dec 16, 2018
ObongawanAKS:

It's a gift then, since he can't afford it (according to you).

I didn't mean he couldn't afford the shoes, what I meant was the are better things to do with the money for the shoes. Building is incomplete na
Re: Bishop Omooba Adebowale Exchanges His Shoes Worth N145K With Member During by Dayoara: 10:14pm On Dec 16, 2018
What is the relevance of wearing so much expensive shoes and broke a a church rat.
Re: Bishop Omooba Adebowale Exchanges His Shoes Worth N145K With Member During by RomeoEmpire(m): 10:22pm On Dec 16, 2018
Valerie47:
Thanks
Plz help share me the pix on whatsapp nah. I tried saving it but aint working. Biko.
Re: Bishop Omooba Adebowale Exchanges His Shoes Worth N145K With Member During by Nobody: 10:28pm On Dec 16, 2018
RomeoEmpire:
Plz help share me the pix on whatsapp nah. I tried saving it but aint working. Biko.
Nice try grin.
Re: Bishop Omooba Adebowale Exchanges His Shoes Worth N145K With Member During by RomeoEmpire(m): 10:30pm On Dec 16, 2018
Valerie47:
Nice try grin.
Oh Nooo... Lyk seriously, not wat u think. Aswear down.
Re: Bishop Omooba Adebowale Exchanges His Shoes Worth N145K With Member During by biztip: 11:51pm On Dec 16, 2018
DT means he has more shoes at home worth DT amount. what happens to "blessed are d poor....."
Re: Bishop Omooba Adebowale Exchanges His Shoes Worth N145K With Member During by donprincebigt(m): 11:54pm On Dec 16, 2018
Edopesin:
Na by that one?? he has a shoe worth that much but still can't fix his fence

Religion has blinded many
not the man's fault but dz crazy bloggers we av around. the cook up fake stories on any pix. how can a pastor of such building b using 400k dollar shoe.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bishop Omooba Adebowale Exchanges His Shoes Worth N145K With Member During by GavelSlam: 11:58pm On Dec 16, 2018
Na for this kpako shop church this pastor dey wear 145k shoe?
Re: Bishop Omooba Adebowale Exchanges His Shoes Worth N145K With Member During by Gbagbuo247: 12:30am On Dec 17, 2018
overdrive:
is a pair of shoes the problem of that young man?

Jonathan Lied to us that he once had no shoe, now this guy can never tell Nigerians that he once had no shows
Re: Bishop Omooba Adebowale Exchanges His Shoes Worth N145K With Member During by sapeleboi(m): 1:10am On Dec 17, 2018
the man need job , not shoe

Re: Bishop Omooba Adebowale Exchanges His Shoes Worth N145K With Member During by mukthar2000(m): 4:23am On Dec 17, 2018
Story, was it not this shoe I am selling 10k in KANO here, abegiii jareee
U can call for urs at very affordable price

Re: Bishop Omooba Adebowale Exchanges His Shoes Worth N145K With Member During by Rindo69: 5:40am On Dec 17, 2018
And what is he to do with the shoes? Boil it and eat?
Re: Bishop Omooba Adebowale Exchanges His Shoes Worth N145K With Member During by Pat081: 5:47am On Dec 17, 2018
Why can he go to sabo to gv it to d poor?than Church member n wot did he wot d guy to do with it in d first place if is it me I will nt take it because some Pastors can do and on do just to hv more members in Church
Re: Bishop Omooba Adebowale Exchanges His Shoes Worth N145K With Member During by Casemiro(m): 7:29am On Dec 17, 2018
> it is well

ings

choi shocked big momas garden
Natural home remedies
Re: Bishop Omooba Adebowale Exchanges His Shoes Worth N145K With Member During by Trustee1: 7:37am On Dec 17, 2018
overdrive:

u had to bring my dad into this?
Just joking though, but they're Bloody Shoes
Re: Bishop Omooba Adebowale Exchanges His Shoes Worth N145K With Member During by Maxitona00: 10:09am On Dec 17, 2018
slightlyMad:
Se ka ri mi...

why take the pictures
why give it in front of the church
why buy a shoe worth 145k

these are question enquiring minds want to know

The only question I have is why buy a shoe worth 145k
Could be a gift sha

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Is Money The Root Of All Evil? / Pastor Adeboye Visits Samoa, Head Of State And Others Give Life To Christ / Religious Leaders In The North Appeal To Davido For Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.