Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,360 members, 7,937,098 topics. Date: Sunday, 01 September 2024 at 01:16 PM

Tinubu Imposing A Candidate On Oyo People Is Better Than An Igbo Man ~ Ajimobi - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Imposing A Candidate On Oyo People Is Better Than An Igbo Man ~ Ajimobi (66066 Views)

Oyo People Troop Out To Welcome Atiku (Video) / Killer Herdsmen Unleash Terror On Oyo Communities / APC Jingle Chastises ‘Proud’ Ajimobi… Begs Oyo People For Forgiveness (Audio) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Imposing A Candidate On Oyo People Is Better Than An Igbo Man ~ Ajimobi by BigIyanga: 6:41am On Dec 17, 2018
Alexis11:

What about Peter Obi?? Or is it because Yorubas don't care to react to tribal statements from your own leaders?

Now I know that you guys have selective amnesia. cool
Obi said what??
Re: Tinubu Imposing A Candidate On Oyo People Is Better Than An Igbo Man ~ Ajimobi by movetoca: 7:35am On Dec 17, 2018
Binikingdowm:
Edo is 100% better than your state and your tribe..

You can keep mentioning Edo but don't insult it, yorubas are the ones insulting you not us
Edo as a state can not even be compared to my home town Bonny Island. How will any reasonable being compare a shithole like Edo to Rivers State. Have you ever seen any Rivers man in your backward state before? Stinking modafucking ugly fetish monkeys.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Imposing A Candidate On Oyo People Is Better Than An Igbo Man ~ Ajimobi by Binikingdowm: 7:38am On Dec 17, 2018
movetoca:

Edo as a state can not even be compared to my home town Bonny Island. How will any reasonable being compare a shithole like Edo to Rivers State. Have you ever seen any Rivers man in your backward state before? Stinking modafucking ugly fetish monkeys.
so igbo now own river state? Smh

I just pity your stupidity, river state that should be compare to Dubai.

Not my business, even though north own 80% of your money

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Imposing A Candidate On Oyo People Is Better Than An Igbo Man ~ Ajimobi by Awoo88: 7:43am On Dec 17, 2018
Kabongo1:

Chief you should study more about Nigeria and it's people.

UcheAwaji isn't igbo and the Andonis aren't igbo.

Did I tell you andonis are Igbo's?? What is the meaning of Uche in Andoni and what is ucheawaji?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Imposing A Candidate On Oyo People Is Better Than An Igbo Man ~ Ajimobi by movetoca: 7:47am On Dec 17, 2018
Binikingdowm:
so igbo now own river state? Smh

I just pity your stupidity, river state that should be compare to Dubai.

Not my business, even though north own 80% of your money
When did I become Igbo you slow thinker. Is Bonny Island owned by Igbos huh or have you ever seen any Bonny indigene that bears Igbo name like most upland people. Go back to nursery School you imbec!le.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Imposing A Candidate On Oyo People Is Better Than An Igbo Man ~ Ajimobi by Jahwinaboy(m): 7:47am On Dec 17, 2018
nwanyionitsha:
Nobody said SS is/was SE .ajimobi did.
Ok. That's tribalism at work. It shows all is not well in 9ja. Even a governor shows it.
Re: Tinubu Imposing A Candidate On Oyo People Is Better Than An Igbo Man ~ Ajimobi by LargeBreed(m): 8:00am On Dec 17, 2018
pazienza:

Uche Secondus is not an Igbo man. He's an Andoni man.

Unlike IGBO/Igboid speaking Ikwerre, Ndoni, Ogba, Etche, Ekpeye who deny Igbo identity.
Andonis don't speak Igboid or IGBO language.
They are not Igbos.
please what's the meaning of uche in andoni?
Re: Tinubu Imposing A Candidate On Oyo People Is Better Than An Igbo Man ~ Ajimobi by Heartbender: 8:11am On Dec 17, 2018
Why are you still wallowing in high level ignorance? First, you are not from Rivers State. Second, the Ikwerres co-own Port Harcourt and not absolute ownership. Read the Obomotu Treaty of 1912. In Port Harcourt we have Ikwerre, Abuloma (also known as Obulom who are friends or cousins to Okrikans) and Okrika-speaking towns scattered over Port Harcourt Township and Abuloma road. Third, only a fragment of Egbema and Ndoni speak Igbo because when states are created, consideration isn't given to tribes. That's why even in Enugu or Ondo states you have people speaking different languages in the state. Even in Katsina, the people in Daura or Jibiya as a whole speak a different type of Hausa and a similar type of fulfulde. Oyigbo is not an Igbo town as much as Ejigbo in Lagos is not Igbo. Please, stop gaslighting and have facts. Bye
Xander85:

Dude, you're waffling and going off on a tangent!

You were the one that asserted that there are no Igbo in your so called south-south, and i gave you three examples: Egbema, Ndoni (my place) and Obigbo! For some funny reason, you zeroed in on Obigbo while ignoring the other two. Does that mean you're now conceeding there are Igbos in your south-south? And i didn't even mention Igbos in Delta state like Ndi Asaba na Okpanam (after all you conveniently love to claim Nzeogwus' coup was an Igbo coup)!

The assertion that Obigbo will never be Igbo...now that's bold and definitive! Is that just the nasty bigot in you speaking, or can you buttress your assertion with links to clips or news reports where the Obigbo have denounced their Igbo heritage or proclaimed themselves to be a distinct ethnic nationality?

You say the Igbo call Port Harcourt Igweocha. Why is that paining you? It's a known fact that the Ikwerre are the landlords of Port Harcourt, and they speak Igbo, so if Port Harcourt is called by the name it was used before being named after some white colonialist, i don't see the problem there! Can you provide links to where a Igbo from the south-east or a pan-Igbo group went over the heads of the Ikwerre that own the land to claim Port Harcourt as Igbo territory? The only time i think that would happen would be in the context of seeing Ikwerre as part of the larger Igbo nation, but if you know of any other instance i'd be happy to hear from you!

Care to point out in my previous posts on this thread where i asserted that Nigeria before independence was made up of just the three main ethnic nationalities? Or are you saying that since i stated there are Igbo in your south-south, then that implies they are the only ethnic groups in the region?

You've still not told us what your ethnicity is in this south-south that gives you the temerity to talk for the entire region.....still waiting!
Re: Tinubu Imposing A Candidate On Oyo People Is Better Than An Igbo Man ~ Ajimobi by Nobody: 8:18am On Dec 17, 2018
Fatherofdragons:

Honestly, it's very troubling but the man is an andoni man and the their pronounciation of uche is different from Igbo pronounciation and has different meanings.

3 Shares

Re: Tinubu Imposing A Candidate On Oyo People Is Better Than An Igbo Man ~ Ajimobi by Binikingdowm: 8:20am On Dec 17, 2018
movetoca:

When did I become Igbo you slow thinker. Is Bonny Island owned by Igbos huh or have you ever seen any Bonny indigene that bears Igbo name like most upland people. Go back to nursery School you imbec!le.
don't care about other states, tribes, region and their politics.

Leave Edo out of your mouth
Re: Tinubu Imposing A Candidate On Oyo People Is Better Than An Igbo Man ~ Ajimobi by Favor99(m): 8:21am On Dec 17, 2018
ZorGBUooeh:

Crimes like nzeogwu coup(Edo coup).They will look for trouble and hide under Igbo banner but when the dust settle they will start shouting niger delta..No sane Igbo man should call dem igbos.I no send dem
Nzeogwu was from Asaba, Delta. Asaba is not in Edo.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Imposing A Candidate On Oyo People Is Better Than An Igbo Man ~ Ajimobi by Olobojay(m): 8:45am On Dec 17, 2018
Prophet Ajimobi
Can he tell us how God spoke to him?���
Re: Tinubu Imposing A Candidate On Oyo People Is Better Than An Igbo Man ~ Ajimobi by movetoca: 8:54am On Dec 17, 2018
Binikingdowm:
don't care about other states, tribes, region and their politics.

Leave Edo out of your mouth
Quit mentioning me. I don't give a fvck about you or your Edo or whatever you call it.
Re: Tinubu Imposing A Candidate On Oyo People Is Better Than An Igbo Man ~ Ajimobi by Binikingdowm: 8:58am On Dec 17, 2018
movetoca:

Quit mentioning me. I don't give a fvck about you or your Edo or whatever you call it.
same here..

Now go face your masters(afonja)
Re: Tinubu Imposing A Candidate On Oyo People Is Better Than An Igbo Man ~ Ajimobi by ZorGBUooeh: 9:05am On Dec 17, 2018
Favor99:

Nzeogwu was from Asaba, Delta. Asaba is not in Edo.

But hausas and Nigerians call him Igbo..They called hiz coup an Igbo coup while some of nzeogwus pipu tag demselves Edo.
Re: Tinubu Imposing A Candidate On Oyo People Is Better Than An Igbo Man ~ Ajimobi by Omoluabi16(m): 9:06am On Dec 17, 2018
While Northern Nigeria continues to rule...
Re: Tinubu Imposing A Candidate On Oyo People Is Better Than An Igbo Man ~ Ajimobi by Nobody: 9:14am On Dec 17, 2018
jaxxy:

Why do only the Igbos and Yorubas insult themselves, the Hausas seem to be the quiet ones or probably cos they not speak so much English so don’t throw jabs.

It’s saddening. Leaders shud be exemplary and not tribalistic like this.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Imposing A Candidate On Oyo People Is Better Than An Igbo Man ~ Ajimobi by Nobody: 9:20am On Dec 17, 2018
Chanchit:

You are kidding right? Do you know how many igbos that are in the state house of assembly in Lagos? How many of them are counsellors? Now name one Yoruba counsellor in the whole of eastern state. Una go just pack head one place dey talk rubbish. See him mouth like "We don't care if they exist"

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Imposing A Candidate On Oyo People Is Better Than An Igbo Man ~ Ajimobi by Nobody: 9:26am On Dec 17, 2018
MikelIbe:
This one doesn't know that migrants from Niger now own the streets of Lagos. Come to Lagos and see with your eyes. Dey there dey masturbate about Igbos while migrants from Niger and Mali has chased out OPC and area boys and taken over the streets of Lagos. Your Igbo nightmare is putting you into a bigger problem on migrants from Niger flooding into Lagos and you are pretending as if its no big deal.

LIKE THIS

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Imposing A Candidate On Oyo People Is Better Than An Igbo Man ~ Ajimobi by Nobody: 9:29am On Dec 17, 2018
prof12:

Your hatred for Muslims will lead to your early death.

If you want to hate someone do it out of religious context.

it's your religion that we hate
I HATE ISLAM, ISLAM HAS CAUSE MORE EVIL/TERRORISM TO NIGERIA

Re: Tinubu Imposing A Candidate On Oyo People Is Better Than An Igbo Man ~ Ajimobi by Nobody: 9:42am On Dec 17, 2018
Ziel20:
People should stop crying foul. The "Igbo" tribe is the most hated tribe in Nigeria. Aboki hates them, Afonja hate them, South - south hate them and finally they hate themselves. Very terrible. You don't like ur brethren and you want someone else to like u? Start the bus and passengers will full inside.

POEPLE SHOULD STOP CRYING FAUL FOR THIS HATE SPEECH?

SO WHO LIKES YORUBA? BECAUSE THE LAST TIME I CHECK HAUSA PEOPLE ALSO SLAUGHTER YORUBA MUSLIMS WHEN EVER THERE IS RIOT,
THE SOUTH SOUTH HATE YOU TOO JUST LIKE AJIMOBI,

YOU SAID IGBO HATE THEMSELVES, THAT'S THE LIE THAT COMES OUT FROM YOU HATEFUL YORUBASTARD. PEOPLE WHO HATE THEMSELVES WILL BE SLAUGHTERING THEMSELVES, BOMBING THEMSELVES, MINING THEIR SKULLS AND TRADING THER ORGANS OF THEIR FELLOWS

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Imposing A Candidate On Oyo People Is Better Than An Igbo Man ~ Ajimobi by Nobody: 9:44am On Dec 17, 2018
andyanders:
For a governor to make such hate speach, then this country is doomed for life.At his position in life, does he look forwad to another exalted office in his life again in this country?
He has shown to the world that Nigeria CANNOT EVER be united with people like Ajemobi.Be it Housa, Ibo, Yoruba, so far as blood flows in us, we should all realize that we are here on transit.Too bad for this nation

LOL, YORUBA PEOPLE WILL LOVE HIM MORE FOR THIS

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Imposing A Candidate On Oyo People Is Better Than An Igbo Man ~ Ajimobi by PFRB: 9:45am On Dec 17, 2018
These people and tribalism in politics.
Re: Tinubu Imposing A Candidate On Oyo People Is Better Than An Igbo Man ~ Ajimobi by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 9:54am On Dec 17, 2018
Yemi7up:
Where were you when your brother Secondus will not mind his business.

He is the chairman of a major political party.Supporting party candidates is his business. Has Tinubu not supported candidates in Edo, Delta, Kogi, Kaduna, Imo, and Benue ?
Shame on you young man.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Imposing A Candidate On Oyo People Is Better Than An Igbo Man ~ Ajimobi by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 9:55am On Dec 17, 2018
RTSC:

If awolowo their sage can be the epitome of tribalism against nnamdi azikiwe, nobody in Yoruba land is above tribalism.

And when the tables turn, they will accuse the east of being the hateful ones.

You are correct
Re: Tinubu Imposing A Candidate On Oyo People Is Better Than An Igbo Man ~ Ajimobi by Ziggylady(f): 9:56am On Dec 17, 2018
Alexis11:

Lol... Don't mind these people. Obi once labelled an opponent "A Yoruba stooge" and you didn't see Yoruba people fuming like this o. grin

Yorubas made noise then and infact wanted to use it against Peter Obi but failed woefully and embarrassingly...thats it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Imposing A Candidate On Oyo People Is Better Than An Igbo Man ~ Ajimobi by nextdoor84(m): 10:01am On Dec 17, 2018
Heartbender:
You are an idiot for spewing garbage here. No part of south-south is Igbo...except the weed. I am a south-southerner and you want to tell me about my region, abi? Or have you travelled the number of states I have? Hebrew sounds like Arabic doesn't make a Palestinian Jew, if it is Ikwerre you are yapping about. Do you know an Igbo person must learn Ikwerre to understand? Respect yourself o grin

You really don't know what the hell you are talking about!
Anioma is Igbo
Ikwerre is Igbo
Etche is Igbo
Ogba is Igbo
Ndoni is Igbo
Egbema is Igbo
Oyigbo is Igbo
Ekpeye is igboid
Opobo and bonny (87%) are Igbo's

Now that you've been educated, go and hang yourself!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Imposing A Candidate On Oyo People Is Better Than An Igbo Man ~ Ajimobi by nextdoor84(m): 10:07am On Dec 17, 2018
Bannylove13:

Bro listen..
We learn daily..andoni is not igbo n don't speak igbo..
Ndoni is more closer to igbo ..closer to anambra by sea sea..river Niger route....map out by the military creation.

Rivers has alot of minorities..and it's mixed..pazienza was trying to expose you to this fact..

Uche is not igbo..but andoni..some of them don't even understand the igbo language..some are closer to opobo people.. who igbo mainland always mistaken to be igbos because the bear igbo names..
Forgetting that..is opobo get " house " arrangement.. and jaja rose from slave to be head of house..
They're mixed..

If you don't travel n see or meet this people..you won't understand what this guys are trying to expose you too..

We've been good neighbors with them over centuries..but should also respect the minorities..

I understand..but right here with pazienza..his not dividing anything..he clearly understand.

Jiria nwayo ga Udo chia....

Oga, what language do they speak in opobo?
If you don't know please keep quite!!
Re: Tinubu Imposing A Candidate On Oyo People Is Better Than An Igbo Man ~ Ajimobi by nextdoor84(m): 10:14am On Dec 17, 2018
Heartbender:
Before you argue, have facts and sense. "Obibo" is a variant of Oyigbo (initially pronounced as Oyeebor just as Bundu was Gbundu) and it is never, and will never be Igbo. The only Igbo there is marijuana. You are the insecure one with unscrupulous facts. Nigeria began as a tripartite structure of North, West and East and not Hausa/Fulani, Yoruba and Igbo. Every other ethnic group was lumped into these regions. You might as well call a man from Plateau or Benue state Hausa/ Fulani and perhaps witness your funeral. Who is insecure? The Igbo calling Port Harcourt Igweocha and claiming territories with their resources alien to them as theirs or the ones minding their business within the confines of their home lands? Have you heard the Oba of Benin or Obong of Calabar or Amayanabo of any Ijaw town claiming ownership of any lands in Igbo, Hausa or Yoruba? The problem with Nigeria is Hausa/ Fulani, Yoruba and Igbo. There's some method in the madness of "major tribe" shoved down every other's throats like ignorant bullies. But a day of reckoning is fast approaching and a new order would emerge

I think you need some psychiatry evaluation asap!
Just listen to yourself!! You must think your useless ijaw tribe owns rivers state. Why did you think bayelsa was created.
You and your riverine brothers and sisters will never smell the bricks house.
Your hatred will never rewrite history!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Imposing A Candidate On Oyo People Is Better Than An Igbo Man ~ Ajimobi by Chanchit: 10:21am On Dec 17, 2018
FrMbaka:

ZOMBIE name one Igbo man in Ekiti, Ogun, Osun whom are counsellors

NIGERIA GOVERNMENT MADE LAGOS WHAT IT IS TODAY WITH ITS' POLICIES

You people are just fuuny lots. I should mention counsellors in other states apart from lagos. Since I don't live there, I won't be able to answer that. But I remember reading a story here where one eastern state governor gave an order that any Non indegine should be removed from state service, even igbos sef.
And by the way, since you were the ones developing Nigeria, why not let the government policies make your states what lagos is.
Re: Tinubu Imposing A Candidate On Oyo People Is Better Than An Igbo Man ~ Ajimobi by Nobody: 10:46am On Dec 17, 2018
The very day a yoruba sleep soundly without thinking of an igbo man.....then and until that day will Nigeria get it right.

Even a whiole governor afraid of an igboman.

But unfortunately secondus is not an igbo man

But finally WHO IS AFAID OF AN IGBOMAN.
Re: Tinubu Imposing A Candidate On Oyo People Is Better Than An Igbo Man ~ Ajimobi by Polchiz(m): 10:55am On Dec 17, 2018
einsteine:

Dont be a fool. That Spanish and Portuguese people answer similar or same names does not mean they are the same. What is the meaning of Esogbue, Ikatula, Ossai and Ochiotu in your Igbo language? Stop doing attache by force.
You are mad! They are the ones attaching themselves to Igbos.
How dare you bear Igbo names, speak the language and exhibit Igbo culture and yet you are not Igbo? When you feel the circumstances favor the igbos, you are not Igbo and you will suddenly become Igbo when the circumstances put the Igbo nation in shame.

Idiots like you will undoubtedly call him an Igbo man if he was caught with cocaine in a foreign country.

Of course, he will suddenly become a first class Igbo man if EFCC finds him guilty of financial embezzlement. Nincompoop like you will surely claim that igbos would do anything for money.

If this same Uche Secondus commits a crime in the North, he becomes Igbo automatically and every well meaning Igbo man will pay for his crime, sometimes with their lives.

Goodluck Ebele Jonathan is not Igbo but the igbos were the ones that were attacked in the North when he emerged president. Why did he attach "Ebele" in his name when there are "Segun", Muhammad and the rest?

It is high time the Niger Deltans find a popular tribal name for themselves and stop mimicking igbos when the conditions are favourable for them.

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Lagos State Guber Election Part 2: Agbaje Or Ambode: Vote Now! / Amina Ali And Her Baby Meet Buhari At The Presidential Villa (photos) / Photos From The Wedding Of Olusegun Obasanjo's Son, Seun

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.