Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,196 members, 7,880,732 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 04:55 AM

Linda Ikeji Dedicates Child, Jayce Jeremi In Church (Photos) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji Dedicates Child, Jayce Jeremi In Church (Photos) (62501 Views)

Young Politician Lucky Omenka Dedicates Child, House In Grand Style In Abuja / Sholaye Jeremi, Linda Ikeji’s Baby Daddy Speaks On Birth Of Son, Jayce Jeremi / Linda Ikeji Reveals Sholaye Jeremi Is Father Of Jayce Jeremi & Husband To Be (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Linda Ikeji Dedicates Child, Jayce Jeremi In Church (Photos) by Nobody: 8:43pm On Dec 16, 2018
She dedicated her BREAST as well.
BABY FACTORY pikin
She better appreciates the mother of this BABY
Re: Linda Ikeji Dedicates Child, Jayce Jeremi In Church (Photos) by nwanyionitsha: 8:55pm On Dec 16, 2018
BrainnewsNg:

Checkout the photos below;

Read More At https://www.brainnewsradio.com/linda-ikeji-dedicate-child-in-church-as-peter-obi-attends/
Child dedication abi baptism ? Is that not a catholic church ?
Re: Linda Ikeji Dedicates Child, Jayce Jeremi In Church (Photos) by Nobody: 8:55pm On Dec 16, 2018
You need to hear about numerous marital cases these religious leaders have tried settling. They've come to realise that most women are better off without a male figure present in their lives.

So if a beautiful, smart and rich woman presents her billionaire baby for dedication to a church, they will welcome her with open arms.

Better than having women coming to roll on the church floor and cry their eyes out because of one negro. These religious leaders are sick and tired of all that drama.

Happy for Linda.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Dedicates Child, Jayce Jeremi In Church (Photos) by ope33: 8:58pm On Dec 16, 2018
what is d business of VP Peter Obi there? Are they Campaign for PDP?[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Linda Ikeji Dedicates Child, Jayce Jeremi In Church (Photos) by kingstarz: 9:06pm On Dec 16, 2018
bedspread:
This should be that church at Falomo!

You are right. It's the Catholic church of assumption,Falomo

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Dedicates Child, Jayce Jeremi In Church (Photos) by Dinho20(m): 9:16pm On Dec 16, 2018
HMMMM

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Dedicates Child, Jayce Jeremi In Church (Photos) by Fianze93(m): 9:16pm On Dec 16, 2018
I wonder if all you critics of Linda and the church are trying to say the child shouldn't be accepted in the church for baptism/dedication because he is born out of wedlock?

Is it his fault?
Should the church ostracise the child too?
Should the sins of the mother/father be suffered by the child?
Isn't the church supposed to accept every child brought to him?

Pls don't drag the church into Linda's issue. It is not new to baptise children born out of wedlock in the protestant and Catholic doctrine.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Dedicates Child, Jayce Jeremi In Church (Photos) by Henz24(m): 9:24pm On Dec 16, 2018
PUSSYBBQGRILLS:
Rubbish. Look at how the fornicator and sperm thief is opening teeth with the shameless priest.

Who is the father of this child that Sholaye Jeremi has denied

1 Peter 4:17 King James Version (KJV)

17 For the time is come that judgment must begin at the house of God:

1 Corinthians 6:9–10 - 

"Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not
deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind, Nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners, shall inherit the kingdom of God."

you see how stupid you are, what are you calling the priest shamelessly for now?

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Dedicates Child, Jayce Jeremi In Church (Photos) by Nobody: 9:29pm On Dec 16, 2018
millhouse:
Surprised Sanwolu isn’t there..

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Dedicates Child, Jayce Jeremi In Church (Photos) by Dinho20(m): 9:31pm On Dec 16, 2018
WONDERS SHALL NEVER END

Re: Linda Ikeji Dedicates Child, Jayce Jeremi In Church (Photos) by Baroba(m): 9:33pm On Dec 16, 2018
Congrats Linda, life lesson, always try and practice what you preach or keep mute.
Re: Linda Ikeji Dedicates Child, Jayce Jeremi In Church (Photos) by Nobody: 9:34pm On Dec 16, 2018
A child is a child regardless of the circumstances that surrounded his/her conception and birth.

Bible says " I knew you before you were formed....." So stop justifying why the chlid should not be dedicated.

God is the giver of babies even with the fact that they weren't officially married.

No one is holy and sinless but God.

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Dedicates Child, Jayce Jeremi In Church (Photos) by titopius(m): 9:37pm On Dec 16, 2018
This is totally unacceptable how can catholic church be in support of this can of dedication what moral lesson are they trying to teach? Am disappointed with the church honestly

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Dedicates Child, Jayce Jeremi In Church (Photos) by Henz24(m): 9:38pm On Dec 16, 2018
DAramis:
A baby mama dedicating a child in a catholic church?
It has finished. I need to read up more to know the church's stand on such issues.

Any staunch catholic in the thread who can enlighten us more on the church's stand? cry
let me enlighten you, the Catholic Church is against fornicators but who committed the sin? Linda and whoever is the father not the child so the church can't reject an innocent child, imagine someone gets raped and gets pregnant, do you expect the church to reject the child and the mother? The truth is that most people criticizing the priest are just hypocrites, it's a child dedication for Christ sake and we are all sinners the priest inclusive, nobody should cast stone on Linda and the baby when we all do the same thing that led to the child
Re: Linda Ikeji Dedicates Child, Jayce Jeremi In Church (Photos) by techliteup: 9:40pm On Dec 16, 2018
PUSSYBBQGRILLS:
Rubbish. Look at how the fornicator and sperm thief is opening teeth with the shameless priest.

deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind, Nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners, shall inherit the kingdom of God."

Judge not, that ye be not judged.For with what judgment ye judge,
Re: Linda Ikeji Dedicates Child, Jayce Jeremi In Church (Photos) by Dayoara: 9:47pm On Dec 16, 2018
I bet if any pastor dare such a thing in any of our church, with this kind of dress. Such pastor is a gonna.
Re: Linda Ikeji Dedicates Child, Jayce Jeremi In Church (Photos) by Nobody: 9:51pm On Dec 16, 2018
majekdom2:
exactly!!! Having faked an engagement and still living in delusions!

Why jump into the conclusion that she faked an engagement?? Why do you sound so sure of that..

You sound so much like a male chauvinist who is constantly intimidated by a woman’s success. You must drop that silly attitude this 2018, it’s not a healthy one please. Thank you.
Re: Linda Ikeji Dedicates Child, Jayce Jeremi In Church (Photos) by akaahs(m): 9:55pm On Dec 16, 2018
PUSSYBBQGRILLS:

U sound so frustrated, I advise not judge. Judgements is for God.
Re: Linda Ikeji Dedicates Child, Jayce Jeremi In Church (Photos) by Rseven(m): 9:55pm On Dec 16, 2018
PUSSYBBQGRILLS:

Is she not better dan u dat ve aborted every single tin in ur womb? .. U type rubbish like u re God dat will pass d judgment. Her baby her life.. Nobody has come out 2 accuse of stealing his sperm.. Pls let b mindful of wat we said 2 our fellow being
Re: Linda Ikeji Dedicates Child, Jayce Jeremi In Church (Photos) by Kdon2: 10:02pm On Dec 16, 2018
BrainnewsNg:
See more photos from the occasion at https://www.brainnewsradio.com/linda-ikeji-dedicate-child-in-church-as-peter-obi-attends/

Dedication of a bastard! Choi! Who be him papa?
Re: Linda Ikeji Dedicates Child, Jayce Jeremi In Church (Photos) by Nobody: 10:05pm On Dec 16, 2018
Dear women! Go and make money, the society would bow wink

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Dedicates Child, Jayce Jeremi In Church (Photos) by StudyCrestLtd: 10:25pm On Dec 16, 2018
It's better she UnCloth
Re: Linda Ikeji Dedicates Child, Jayce Jeremi In Church (Photos) by Addy80(m): 10:31pm On Dec 16, 2018
you guys should leave my darling wife alone now ...am the father of the child...jeremi is just the fake father ...
Re: Linda Ikeji Dedicates Child, Jayce Jeremi In Church (Photos) by Henz24(m): 10:37pm On Dec 16, 2018
Boss13:

A church more interested in money than morality. When it comes to poor people, the church would frown and dismiss them. However, because the individual involved has money, compromises are being made.

Hypocrisy is all I see. The baby is innocent and just a victim, but he is bastard and the mother is not married and yet the priests are more happy to carry out the dedication. I only hope if such would be applicable to normal Nigerians. I also wonder if these priest would be able to call out immoral members in their churches

Shame on money loving churches
sorry t say brother but you lack common sense. Let me tell you, before the church wouldn't have carried out the dedication but the those practices are no longer done in the church reason been that we are not God and we are all sinners so shouldn't judge. Moreover, the child is innocent, you want him to pay for the sins of his parents? Imagine going to jail for a crime your father committed just because he brought you into the world, does that make any sense to you? Whether rich or poor, the church will still carry out the dedication so there is nothing like preference here.
Re: Linda Ikeji Dedicates Child, Jayce Jeremi In Church (Photos) by DAramis: 10:38pm On Dec 16, 2018
Henz24:
let me enlighten you, the Catholic Church is against fornicators but who committed the sin? Linda and whoever is the father not the child so the church can't reject an innocent child, imagine someone gets raped and gets pregnant, do you expect the church to reject the child and the mother? The truth is that most people criticizing the priest are just hypocrites, it's a child dedication for Christ sake and we are all sinners the priest inclusive, nobody should cast stone on Linda and the baby when we all do the same thing that led to the child
Bro,

The last time I checked, an unmarried couple is not recognized in the catholic church so therefore, whatever children the couple give birth to, they would not be Baptised.(Though this was said by a priest years back). This is because, AMC card of practicing catholics in full sacrament with the church is required also added with the parents AMC's card.

I believe that is the main reason why mass weddings is encouraged in catholic church (which of course is to break the boundaries).

Now, my question still remains, if such laws is meant for unmarried couples, how come a baby mama's child ( A bas***rd child) is being dedicated with no mention of who the father is?

Don't worry, if the enlightenment about this church laws I see comes through, I will change my views but for now, I am calling a spade, a spade. No water coloring by me.

Good night.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Dedicates Child, Jayce Jeremi In Church (Photos) by WaffenSS(m): 10:57pm On Dec 16, 2018
GerogeI:

Shutup, every life is sacred.
God who granted life to the child is also a sinner in your obviously self righteous eyes. Who are you to Judge. Do you even know what child dedication means, it means giving the child to Christ. Who are you to determine who should come to Christ?

Go trace your genealogy, before your third ancestor you will find a child out of wedlock or a child born of another man.
Linda is an Igbo woman, while unwedded pregnancy is frowned at, the birth of every child and life is celebrated for it is God who gives life. A child is a gift from God.

For those of you claiming baby father,
Unless a man goes to court to prove paternity he has no right over the child. Linda's father, uncle, or brother will always readily stand in as his father. That is Igbo culture. A woman who you did not marry can not give birth for you.

You're angry because you're obviously a bastard too
Re: Linda Ikeji Dedicates Child, Jayce Jeremi In Church (Photos) by chiedozie198100: 10:58pm On Dec 16, 2018
did anybody notice that most of the men just sat down?

and look at Linda's mom, what a shame?
Re: Linda Ikeji Dedicates Child, Jayce Jeremi In Church (Photos) by jonadaft: 11:02pm On Dec 16, 2018
[s]
lielbree:
You are a blessed child baby Jay.

Linda, you got it wrong with Jerome but like all of us you are human.

Look at how God has blessed her with a healthy son. Beautiful things can come out of ugly situations
[/s]
Linda is a stupìd cùnt
That's all.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Dedicates Child, Jayce Jeremi In Church (Photos) by jonadaft: 11:03pm On Dec 16, 2018
NIGHTMARE0O7:

Ure an idiot are u God?
You're a fool
Are you satan?
Re: Linda Ikeji Dedicates Child, Jayce Jeremi In Church (Photos) by jonadaft: 11:05pm On Dec 16, 2018
greggng:

How e take concern you? N.a. she say make your breast be like puff puff?
See goat dey talk
Re: Linda Ikeji Dedicates Child, Jayce Jeremi In Church (Photos) by eventsms(m): 11:11pm On Dec 16, 2018
Linda ikeji son is A bastard

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Paul Okoye Is Searching For This Female Mechanic In Abuja / Seven Trials Funke Akindele, Husband Endured In Marriage / Yemi Alade Rocks Customised Super Eagles Jersey

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.