Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,154 members, 7,946,872 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 08:43 AM

Between A Nigerian Man & Police Officer Who Needed Paternity Evidence Of His Son - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Between A Nigerian Man & Police Officer Who Needed Paternity Evidence Of His Son (328 Views)

Go And Do A Paternity Test On You Children, Especially Your First Child / Father Asked His Son To Have A Haircut. Then The Son Did This (Photos) / Father From Anambra Disowns His Son On Newspaper (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Between A Nigerian Man & Police Officer Who Needed Paternity Evidence Of His Son by Kingsmeal: 4:54pm On Dec 16, 2018
This should be one of the craziest things I've heard lately.

A Nigerian man who's left in stitches by a police officer, took to twitter to recount his ordeal yesterday with a police officer at a checking point who demanded for a paternity evidence from him, after seeing his son well seated in his car.

Read his tweet below;

I just legit ran into a @PoliceNG checkpoint that asked me to show proof that I’m the father of my son.

The officer asked where is the mother,I said she is at the clinic. Then he is like,so where you dey carry am go. How we go know say na you born am?

I’m not even understanding

He went further to add;

I asked them if they are looking for a lost child, they said no, that but as the baby come fine like this,make we ask you so u go do something for us for weekend na.

I showed them picture on my phone & left.

Didn’t drop a dime! Imagine if I was a kidnapper,na money dem for ask!

See more:
https://zenithnaija.com/between-a-nigerian-man-police-officer-who-needed-paternity-evidence-of-his-son/

cc: lalasticlala dominique Mynd44

(1) (Reply)

❤� OUR VALENTINE'S GIFTS FOR YOU ALONE- OPEN!!! �❤ / f / The Best Of Interlocking Stone In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.