Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,848 members, 7,906,119 topics. Date: Wednesday, 31 July 2024 at 05:22 AM

Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl - Dating And Meet-up Zone (27) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl (33234 Views)

Poll: Who deserves J-Girl's hand in marriage?

Akinwumni: 14% (13 votes)
Debosky: 31% (28 votes)
Razorr ? ?: 10% (9 votes)
4 Play ? ? ? ?: 20% (18 votes)
None Of The Above: 22% (20 votes)
This poll has ended

j / J / Guess Who Got A Crush On J-girl? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (48) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by 4Play(m): 2:54pm On Apr 22, 2007
Creamish:

Muki babe--i don vote tay tay oooo---Debosky 4 ever!!! cheesy

Wetin I do you now?Its like you females are rewarding Debosky for his constant flirting on NL

I would start flirting too then.See Akin who doesn't womanise at all.His vote is only 5.

Vote 4 Play grin
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by akinwunmi(m): 3:45pm On Apr 22, 2007
NO WONDER sELECTION IS COMMON IN 9ja.One cuo of pammy and ya'll are singing.

@4-play
I dnt dig tht s, t aiight.Women are B3 when it comes to stuff like this so i dnt need 'em.They are better off for something more useful.

Houston we have a problem.I need to locate the JNEC chairman he as some queries to answer.As for the the Republic of J-girl OSAMA BIN LADEN WILL TAKE CARE OF THAT Will have if wipe out all those currput animals
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by aloib(f): 3:57pm On Apr 22, 2007
4play how did it hapen, chai angry
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by 4Play(m): 4:54pm On Apr 22, 2007
aloib:

4play how did it hapen, chai angry

I dey wonder o.Tell your friends to come with their multiple ids and vote 4 me grin
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by jgirl3: 5:19pm On Apr 22, 2007
akinwunmi:

@4-play
I dnt dig that s, t aiight.Women are B3 when it comes to stuff like this so i dnt need 'em.They are better off for something more useful.

Houston we have a problem.I need to locate the JNEC chairman he as some queries to answer.As for the the Republic of J-girl OSAMA BIN LADEN WILL TAKE CARE OF THAT Will have if wipe out all those currput animals
Haaaaaa, who have i offended, that they are praying for Osama to take care of? As from today, me owning myself, I declare that poll void! b4 they turn me to Iraq.
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by DrDre1(m): 5:22pm On Apr 22, 2007
@ J-girl
I support you 100% jare. wink
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by aloib(f): 6:09pm On Apr 22, 2007
chaiii wen i used 4 of my double ids, abeg u guys i cant sleep o, mumsi just told me one of pupsis friend died in his sleep, now am scared, i insulted the man 3 days b4 i left naija, chaiii
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by jgirl3: 6:18pm On Apr 22, 2007
Eya, Aloib, sorry o!
Na wa, why did you insult the man?

May his sould R.I.P. sha
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by aloib(f): 6:32pm On Apr 22, 2007
lol, amen, he reported me to my dad, something that wasnt true, lol

am just scred to see him in my dreams , lol
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by jgirl3: 6:33pm On Apr 22, 2007
haha, omo abeg pray. then sleep
Everything will be alright.
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by 4Play(m): 6:35pm On Apr 22, 2007
aloib:

lam just scred to see him in my dreams , lol

You are going to see him in your dream if you keep thinking about him
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by aloib(f): 6:41pm On Apr 22, 2007
exactly, i dream of people or events or things i think about b4 i sleep, chai, cry cry, god dey sha, lemme stay on NL a bit b4 i retire to bed, lol,
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by 4Play(m): 6:44pm On Apr 22, 2007
aloib:

exactly, i dream of people or events or things i think about before i sleep, chai, cry cry, god dey sha, let me stay on Nairaland a bit before i retire to bed, lol,

If you dey use all this time dey find votes 4 me,you will forget about the whole thing grin

Get your friends and family members to register on NL and vote 4 me grin grin
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by aloib(f): 6:45pm On Apr 22, 2007
lmaooooooo i used my sisters id, people wey no sabi pidgin, lol u shuld be grateful i used like 4 extra ids, hissssssssssssssss angry angry grin
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by 4Play(m): 6:49pm On Apr 22, 2007
aloib:

lmaooooooo i used my sisters id, people wey no sabi pidgin, lol u shuld be grateful i used like 4 extra ids, hissssssssssssssss angry angry grin

Accept my apologies. wink I know you have been very supportive . You have tried enough,thank u grin
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by 4Play(m): 6:53pm On Apr 22, 2007
@J-Girl

Just thinking,if you really Love Man Utd. with all my heart!.

Where is the space in your heart to love another? grin
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by aloib(f): 6:54pm On Apr 22, 2007
why are u crying , lol

pussy grin
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by 4Play(m): 6:59pm On Apr 22, 2007
Who dey cry?

You drink some of the pammy?
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by aloib(f): 7:05pm On Apr 22, 2007
lol, i tot the emoticon was crying, see i really need to be in bed, chaiiii am seing double already grin grin
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by 4Play(m): 7:06pm On Apr 22, 2007
aloib:

lol, i tot the emoticon was crying, see i really need to be in bed, chaiiii am seing double already grin grin

You probably need a rest cheesy Maybe the man don begin dey work magic from the great beyond undecided
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by aloib(f): 7:18pm On Apr 22, 2007
its 2 am, i'm feeling so sleepy
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by jgirl3: 7:24pm On Apr 22, 2007
4 Play:

@J-Girl

Just thinking,if you really Love Man Utd. with all my heart!.

Where is the space in your heart to love another? grin

I love Man Utd with all my heart. I also love God with all my heart. My heart is big enough to love several. It doesn't have to be shared.
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by Seun(m): 7:55pm On Apr 22, 2007
Can I lock this thread now?
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by 4Play(m): 7:57pm On Apr 22, 2007
Seun:

Can I lock this thread now?

No lock am yet! Give it 3 more days .

If you fit put my votes up to 16,then its okay by me
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by mukina2: 8:03pm On Apr 22, 2007
pre-intimacy  .16 votes kei tongue

stop campaignin for you are losing grin grin
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by DrDre1(m): 8:36pm On Apr 22, 2007
@ J-girl
You forgot to add something that you like o grin
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by jgirl3: 8:43pm On Apr 22, 2007
Dr. Dre:

@ J-girl
You forgot to add something that you like o grin

What else is that?
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by mukina2: 8:52pm On Apr 22, 2007
Dr Dre my ak47 is ready angry tongue grin

i am waiting for you to tell her . . . . grin
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by DrDre1(m): 9:09pm On Apr 22, 2007
@ J-girl
You forgot to mention that pair of ********
Remember now?just pulling your legs anyway grin

@ Mukina2
Na ak47 you get?
Too bad, I'm in an armoured tank and I control a fleet of fighter jets grin grin grin grin
If you try anything funny, I will just make a mincemeat of you grin grin
Anyway, it's nothing special that J-girl forgot to add to the list so let your BP go down grin
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by mukina2: 9:13pm On Apr 22, 2007
Dr Dre better *lowers Ak* grin

friends? grin

dnt worry we can still be friends although we support different clubs grin grin
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by jgirl3: 9:14pm On Apr 22, 2007
@ Muki, i trust you! smiley
@ Dr. Dre, i don't love that with all my heart. I just love it with 30% of my heart. cheesy
Re: Akinwunmi Battles Debosky For The Hand Of J-girl by mukina2: 9:15pm On Apr 22, 2007
J Girl anything for you wink

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (48) (Reply)

An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul / Strictly Abuja "Single" Guys & Ladies, Lets Mingle Here... / Fresh 2018 naughty whatsapp Hookup Group,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.