Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,976 members, 7,903,113 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 July 2024 at 03:24 AM

Why Is My Right Rear Tire So Close To The Fender. Like An Inch Away - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Why Is My Right Rear Tire So Close To The Fender. Like An Inch Away (923 Views)

What Is The Difference Between Bumper And Fender? / A Quick One Please With Respect To Rear Tire Negative Camber Alignment / This Honda Urban EV Concept Car Looks Like An Old Car, But Inside Is Heavenly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Is My Right Rear Tire So Close To The Fender. Like An Inch Away by buzorcharles(m): 9:46pm On Dec 16, 2018
I just acquired a toyota corolla 2003 and I noticed that the right rear tire is very close to the fender. Pls I need advice before travelling with it
Re: Why Is My Right Rear Tire So Close To The Fender. Like An Inch Away by obekediamondfuto(m): 10:07pm On Dec 16, 2018
your tires are either not the recommended tire size for your vehicle(in this case, it's bigger) or your suspension spring is bad!

if your tires do not scratch the fender while carrying full load during a bumpy ride then no need to do anything... the best solution to this is to reduce tire height...

other options include using a spring spacer, this method is not particularly safe esp if u are not an experienced driver cos it changes the handling of the ride significantly....

another option is to do a fender roll.... aunty radu should be able to assist with that

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

2006 Camry Foreign Used For 1.470M Naira @ PAYANDRIVE NATIONWIDE / Kia Rio For Sale 800k / Two Men Charged With Stealing Recalled Volkswagen Cars From Pontiac Silverdome

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.