Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,966 members, 7,946,176 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 01:54 PM

[photos] Pastor Calls Daddy Freeze Idiot While Exchanging Shoe Worth N145k With - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / [photos] Pastor Calls Daddy Freeze Idiot While Exchanging Shoe Worth N145k With (340 Views)

Photos: Pastor Enenche Leads Prayers Against Killers In Nigeria / [photos] Pastor Disgraces Lady With Demonic Hairstyle In Church / I Just Caught This Idiot (Hedgehog) On My Way Home (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

[photos] Pastor Calls Daddy Freeze Idiot While Exchanging Shoe Worth N145k With by Realbuzzing(m): 11:56pm On Dec 16, 2018
A Pastor allegedly called Daddy Freeze an idiot, while exchanging his shoe worth 145k with a member during his church’s annual Thanksgiving service and celebration.

The Pastor identified as Bishop Omooba Adebowale of Life House Pentecostal Church Worldwide in Lagos, called out a man from the congregation and gave out his shoe reportedly worth $400 (over N145,000) to him to his surprise and that of others present.

However one of the highlights of the shoe exchange was the Pastor allegedly calling Daddy Freeze an idiot, and further telling Nigerians not to listen to him because God will visit him soon. Eyewitnesses alleged that the Pastor said when one gives, he or she receives.

See Photos Below

https://www.realbuzzing.com/pastor-calls-daddy-freeze-idiot-while-exchanging-shoe-worth-n145k-with-member/
Re: [photos] Pastor Calls Daddy Freeze Idiot While Exchanging Shoe Worth N145k With by MANNABBQGRILLS: 11:57pm On Dec 16, 2018
Odiegwu!
Re: [photos] Pastor Calls Daddy Freeze Idiot While Exchanging Shoe Worth N145k With by ChiefAzubuike(f): 12:17am On Dec 17, 2018
post=73910924:
Odiegwu!
Your own job for this life na to dey do tilapia barbecue and hustling for nairaland frontage at the same time wey no go add 1 naira to your pocket.

Cant you be shameless for once?
Re: [photos] Pastor Calls Daddy Freeze Idiot While Exchanging Shoe Worth N145k With by MANNABBQGRILLS: 12:29am On Dec 17, 2018
God bless Nigeria

Re: [photos] Pastor Calls Daddy Freeze Idiot While Exchanging Shoe Worth N145k With by Immaculatesnow(m): 12:33am On Dec 17, 2018
angry useless Fraudster pastors angry spits I hope all you guys go six feet under for brainwashing Nigerians

Verified 36 dollars Adsense is now up for sale
Re: [photos] Pastor Calls Daddy Freeze Idiot While Exchanging Shoe Worth N145k With by EbukaHades10(m): 12:36am On Dec 17, 2018
I knew something was off when I first saw this.

"He called out a man from the congregation". He'll probably ask the guy for the shoe back but then again,what do i know about their stunts?
Re: [photos] Pastor Calls Daddy Freeze Idiot While Exchanging Shoe Worth N145k With by Teacher1776(m): 1:02am On Dec 17, 2018
Daddy Freeze's messages is definitely affecting their businesses in a negative way.
I pity the man who wore the shoes. This is how they freely give away their God given destiny.
Imagine a bishop calling somebody idiot.

(1) (Reply)

Popular Singers:Adekunle Gold and Simi now engaged / Online Protest On Face Veil By Saudi Arabia Women / The Hot Niche Business Like Oil Business....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.