Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,396 members, 7,901,080 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 10:53 PM

Cassava Farming In Nigeria And Steps To Succeed - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Cassava Farming In Nigeria And Steps To Succeed (386 Views)

My Cassava Farming Dairy As A Total Beginner / How To Start Cassava Farming In Nigeria / Profitability Of Pig Farming In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cassava Farming In Nigeria And Steps To Succeed by Temmytourpe1909: 4:48am On Dec 17, 2018
Cassava farming is a very lucrative business in Nigeria. It is miserable to see numerous Nigerians go to bed eager, enduring of starvation and lack of healthy sustenance. However, we always grumble of the absence of proper paying employment and no cash to spend and deal with our immediate needs. Therefore, in an exertion to land positions, we offer themselves into subjection in the hands of Chinese and Lebanese right in their nation all for the sake of working in an industrial facility. While in actuality, we also perched on a goldmine known as cassava farming and generation!
Continue Reading:https://agricbuilder.com/cassava-farming-2/
Re: Cassava Farming In Nigeria And Steps To Succeed by Mario01boss(m): 3:43pm On Feb 12, 2019
good day, am so greateful for this kind of opportunity given to me i have cassave tubers for sale at owode ketu yewa south of ogun state this is my contact no 07062927666 or email me at
burton01matthew@gmail.com if you are interested you can call for any how you want it thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Most Venomous Fish -stonefish / Dried, Threshed And Bag Maize For Sale / 3,500 Ondo Rice Farmers For CBN Dry Season Farming

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.