Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,391 members, 7,881,415 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 07:00 PM

Shatta Wale Never Slept With Me-efia Odo Says - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Shatta Wale Never Slept With Me-efia Odo Says (879 Views)

Efia Odo Show Her Natural Body In Bikini, Shades Other Ladies (Pics) / Efia Odo Bares Her Boobs In Braless Open-Chest Outfit (Photos) / Efia Odo Rocks Kente Bikini (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shatta Wale Never Slept With Me-efia Odo Says by Kingpunter: 5:03am On Dec 17, 2018
EFIA ODO, Ghanaian actress, model and TV presenter who recently broke up with his Kumasi based boyfriend today is in a question and answer mode.

Making this so possible through her official Twitter page, she revealed that she hasn’t had sex with dancehall King Shatta Wale.

Although before she came into the limelight she was seen in bed with Shatta Wale, today she tells the world she has never slept with him before.

See tweets below:

https://www./2018/12/shatta-wale-never-slept-with-me-efia-odo-says.html

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc MissyB3
Cc Fynestboi
Cc Seun
Cc Dominique
Cc mynd44

Re: Shatta Wale Never Slept With Me-efia Odo Says by Jayslicky: 5:13am On Dec 17, 2018
She didn't sleep with him, they were only playing rough in bed.

1 Like

Re: Shatta Wale Never Slept With Me-efia Odo Says by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:20am On Dec 17, 2018
Their wahala.......
Re: Shatta Wale Never Slept With Me-efia Odo Says by Kingpunter: 5:20am On Dec 17, 2018
Jayslicky:
She didn't sleep with him, they were only playing rough in bed.

Re: Shatta Wale Never Slept With Me-efia Odo Says by KendrickAyomide: 6:58am On Dec 17, 2018
How you go allow that Scatter wale wey be like Monkey enter you before

Re: Shatta Wale Never Slept With Me-efia Odo Says by Kingpunter: 10:15am On Dec 17, 2018
KendrickAyomide:
How you go allow that Scatter wale wey be like Monkey enter you before

(1) (Reply)

Nollywood Actress Mercy Aigbe Purchases A Brand New Car As Xmas Gift / E-money Gives Out Brand New Cars To His Domestic Staff As He Celebrates His Bday / Check Out Don Jazzy's Hilarious Reaction To Manchester United's Victory (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.