Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,841 members, 7,872,827 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 11:01 PM

Reality Not Just Opinion: Advice For Young Single Women - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Not Just Opinion: Advice For Young Single Women (3409 Views)

Concern In Gombe Over Scarcity Of Husbands For Single Women / What's Your Opinion ( Advice) / Single Women Cry Out Over Scarcity Of Suitors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Not Just Opinion: Advice For Young Single Women by AnonymousBee: 8:24pm On Dec 17, 2018
mrakeeno:
Not true

When you are not Virginia why deny him sex just for marriage. That shows the level of desperation on your part

Well like I said a man that will still cheat and leave you will do so even after marriage

Please think and stop portraying your fish brain

OK because am not a virgin, I should sleep with every Dick and Tom that say hello. Dude, you can advice your sisters not me.
If this is fish brain, I will carry with pride.
Where will you be if my womb is damaged in the process of abortion?
Where will you be if contraceptives start reacting on my body? If you sole aim of being in relationship with me is because of sex. We have nothing in common. Meet your match.

Am done with you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reality Not Just Opinion: Advice For Young Single Women by pocohantas(f): 8:51pm On Dec 17, 2018
Tallesty1:
If I no like this post wetin I gain?

Life grin. Where have you been?
Re: Reality Not Just Opinion: Advice For Young Single Women by Yudee8(m): 12:05am On Dec 18, 2018
That was how Linda ikeji's slammed baby mamas and became a baby mama. if you like Bleep, if you like no Bleep what works for Mr A might not work for B.

1 Like

Re: Reality Not Just Opinion: Advice For Young Single Women by kense88: 7:51am On Dec 18, 2018
Saffi:
You have given him sex from the first month of knowing you. Given him all the styles and never denied him sex, what’s there to look for in marriage? I think what toks was trying to say is stop giving wifely duties to boyfriends. It doesn’t make sense. You have to be strategic when it comes to getting married, I’m so sorry. In this generation of lazy laid back men who do not want commitment, if you’re not strategic you’ll have egg splattered all over your face.

Now if after a year, both of you are of a certain age let’s say mid to late 20s, and he’s not made any suggestions about marriage, made efforts about taking you the isle, what is he doing? If you’ve shown you’re worthy, and he claims he loves you why is he not taking that extra step? They’re some exceptional cases, but for the most part of a man sees a future with you, he’s not going to waste time and allow the years to go by without putting a ring on it. Even if it’s just a small registry thing until he can afford a proper traditional wedding, then so be it. Men like to trap good things. He’s thinking about children and your fertile years, he’s thinking about other men who could possibly take his place, he’s thinking about the pressure you may receive from family. All I’m saying is that women should be smart and read in between the lines. Listen to their actions and not words.
First of all, if you keep denying ur man sex, just make sure ur not caught giving it to another guy. If your caught, he will definitely dump your ass, after he must have wasted ur time.

Secondly, he might be wondering, if you would have been with him, if he was still trying to find his feet in life. If you would have asked him to marry you, if he is still struggling a bit. Then now that he has made it, he wants to have a bit of fun before settling down, and your bugging him with marriage, probably because time is no longer on your side. Everything mustn't go the way you want it. You probably enjoyed your teen and early twenty years with lots of admiration from men and you also rejected some men that sought for your hand in marriage. Please, leave him alone. He will propose when he is ready and feels the need to do so.
Re: Reality Not Just Opinion: Advice For Young Single Women by Tallesty1(m): 8:37am On Dec 18, 2018
pocohantas:

Life grin.
Not life joor.

Life is my reward for being born without my consent grin
pocohantas:
Where have you been?
I have been around my dear, just very busy.

How's life with you?

1 Like

Re: Reality Not Just Opinion: Advice For Young Single Women by realest2(m): 9:05am On Dec 18, 2018
HardMirror:
you see? You people think everyone is like you. I dont plan getting married, i do girls that think like me. Infact i dont hang around religious people they seem stvpid to me. As for my friends the are all christians or muslims and almost all of them had sex with their babes and still married them. Let us stop deceiving ourselves very very few people practised no sex before marriage . It is very stvpid to think that closing your legs would make a guy rush to marry you. Is he getting married to you because he is sex starved? That is the question you should ask yourself
mehn, you must be one intelligent dude o.. nice one

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Is There Any Expensive Wine From This Personal Bar Here? (pics Ins.) / He Can’t Marry Me Because Of My Tribe After Dating For 5years. People Are Evil / How Do You Handle a Nymphomaniac ??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.