Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,735 members, 7,918,257 topics. Date: Monday, 12 August 2024 at 07:07 AM

Why Is It Most Android Phone Storage Is Not Upto Standard? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Why Is It Most Android Phone Storage Is Not Upto Standard? (1233 Views)

How To Pull Out Music From Audiomack To Phone Storage After Download / How To Download Videos From Youtube To Phone's Storage / Is 16GB Of (ROM) Internal Phone Storage Enough? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is It Most Android Phone Storage Is Not Upto Standard? by Mrtoks: 1:00pm On Dec 17, 2018
I bought my samsung galaxy A10pro early this month,but it was written in the phone that the internal storage is 64gig, immediately i got home i received xender from one of my guy phone through bluethoot imediately i open the app i received some apps and videos during this process my signify insuficient space i was suprice and deleted some apps to free space before i go back check the storage in the xender, i descover the actual storage is 1.6gig i was dissapointed and feel cheated. Please guys can something be done to increase the storage capacity? please don't mind my blunder.
Re: Why Is It Most Android Phone Storage Is Not Upto Standard? by dxdiag(m): 1:23pm On Dec 17, 2018
Mrtoks:
I bought my samsung galaxy A10pro early this month,but it was written in the phone that the internal storage is 64gig, immediately i got home i received xender from one of my guy phone through bluethoot imediately i open the app i received some apps and videos during this process my signify insuficient space i was suprice and deleted some apps to free space before i go back check the storage in the xender, i descover the actual storage is 1.6gig i was dissapointed and feel cheated. Please guys can something be done to increase the storage capacity? please don't mind my blunder.
Are you sure the phone is not a chinco version?

1 Like

Re: Why Is It Most Android Phone Storage Is Not Upto Standard? by shedy03(m): 1:30pm On Dec 17, 2018
Mrtoks:
The storage is partitioned, and certain Gig assigned for apps. If that space dedicated for apps is small, then you will begin to experience what you are complaining about when the space is getting filled up.
Re: Why Is It Most Android Phone Storage Is Not Upto Standard? by Ufedolove: 2:41pm On Dec 17, 2018
Mrtoks:

My guy you don buy XamXung Chinchong A10 pro
Re: Why Is It Most Android Phone Storage Is Not Upto Standard? by tafat: 2:58pm On Dec 17, 2018
you could have just gone for a good TECNO device,that would have saved you all this troubles.
Re: Why Is It Most Android Phone Storage Is Not Upto Standard? by khalhokage(m): 4:08pm On Dec 17, 2018
Heya, you don buy China. sorry.
Re: Why Is It Most Android Phone Storage Is Not Upto Standard? by Frezhkid10(m): 9:14pm On Dec 17, 2018
����...China people are wicked shaaa
Re: Why Is It Most Android Phone Storage Is Not Upto Standard? by teebozz: 10:17pm On Dec 17, 2018
Not any partitioning issue of apps storage or whatsoever,u hav just gotten ursef the latest Chinasung
phone not a Samsung
U sef check the price you buy d phone now
Re: Why Is It Most Android Phone Storage Is Not Upto Standard? by Themaths(m): 10:33pm On Dec 17, 2018
Mr OP just got a knock-off version of the said Samsung phone with 4GB internal mem.

Surest way to detect a fake premium phone, go to playstore (or get it via xender), download the Antutu Benchmark App and run it.

Then check the result with the standard for your phone online. Chikena!!

Sorry bro, this is 9ja
Re: Why Is It Most Android Phone Storage Is Not Upto Standard? by giftedben: 8:00am On Dec 18, 2018
That's a fake Samsung. Involve the police
Re: Why Is It Most Android Phone Storage Is Not Upto Standard? by slawomir: 9:02am On Dec 18, 2018
Bros that phone na fake na
Una go dey find classic phones to buy when Una know say money nor dey for pocket
Samsung,iPhone and Nokia are expensive. So if you don't have enough funds then go for infinix phone

Don't come and be spoiling Samsung name because Samsung doesn't lie about their specs. If they tell you their storage is this or that just take it that way. They don't lie
Re: Why Is It Most Android Phone Storage Is Not Upto Standard? by Deeni131: 11:02am On Dec 18, 2018
Pls guys I need advice. I have a rooted android 5.1. my problem is, after updating pes18 to pes19 the game refused to open again. I was told that it won't work on lollipop phones. is there any way I can go round that restriction.?
Re: Why Is It Most Android Phone Storage Is Not Upto Standard? by Themaths(m): 6:45am On Feb 11, 2020
As he said Samsung Galaxy A10pro...I was shocked, because I know there is nothing like A10pro. Bros, take the phone back to where you bought it o...na Chinko be that.
Re: Why Is It Most Android Phone Storage Is Not Upto Standard? by implementing: 1:34pm On Feb 11, 2020
Mrtoks:
there's nothing like A10 pro only A10s

(1) (Reply)

See The Smart Notification System On Infinix S4 / JOHN WICK Video Game By Ubisoft / Airtel 500 For 1500MB Is A Scam And Fake Data

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.