Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,046 members, 7,970,240 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 12:56 AM

Let's Have Your Complaints Here - Politics (39) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Let's Have Your Complaints Here (119475 Views)

We Get Many Complaints Against Obasanjo Foundation –UK Commission / Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here / How To Send Complaints About Bad Roads In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) ... (101) (Go Down)

Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by Phate05: 11:02pm On Mar 31, 2011

Mukina! SoS!!

It's the Spambot!

Got banned while trying to post as Phate07.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?action=profile;u=535351

Am innocent!
I was banned by Mr Bot while commenting on a thread in the romance section. Check it out. I did not post spam!

I sent an email earlier on to antispam@nairaland.com. But 24hrs later, my posting access has not been restored. Maybe the Admin was kind of busy and overlooked my mail. Could you help me and restore my ID.

Thanks in advance! cool
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by ragdollz: 9:15am On Apr 01, 2011
Phate05:

Mukina! SoS!!

It's the Spambot!

Am innocent!
I was banned by Mr Bot while commenting on a thread in the romance section. Check it out. I did not post spam!

I sent an email earlier on to antispam@nairaland.com. But 24hrs later, my posting access has not been restored. Maybe the Admin was kind of busy and overlooked my mail. Could you help me and restore my ID.

Thanks in advance! cool

They are not "kind of busy", they are just ignoring you grin. Next time you won't waste ur energy reporting me up and down. That goes for Mobinga too! LMAO
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by Nobody: 2:14pm On Apr 01, 2011
for the first time phate, i have to agree with Raggedy on this one.
Karma <<< look it up

LMAOOOOOO @ Mobina!!!!!!! omg, seriously? WOOOOOOW
ok. I am glad I saw that. Then you will send me a private message trying to smoothen
things out with me like u always do.  wink

[size=18pt]Mukina:[/size]

There are even MODERATORS who are picking
on ppl and instigating fights and yet they are over looked but as soon as
myself (especially), Chima and whoever says or does something we are banned
asap or sent a warning. WOW!

While we are on the subject my other name "MzD@rkSkin" was banned and has yet to be
released because another member claimed i made personal attacks
who ever the mod was who recommended I be banned and EVEN THE ONE WHO DID IT
are hypocrites. Had they actually seen what was being said and how many times he called
me a 'b!tch' not to mention FOLLOWED ME AROUND!!! they would have known I did not
initiate the beef and he actually approached me the other day to squash it and we did, so i
dont know what the issue is but a moderator is to monitor not to display obvious signs of bias.  wink
Not liking a member is no reason to find the smallest reason to ban them.

I dont see why I am the one who was banned when ppl like FSTRANGER made jokes
referring to my deceased father as having "died in prison after being gang violated" hmmmm. . . wink wink
I see exactly how it is done around here.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by Nobody: 2:29pm On Apr 01, 2011
wesley08:

Sorry wesley80, you've lost your forum posting privileges.

Reason: Respect the mod

@ Aisha2,

As much as I've tried to ignore the fact that I got banned, i just cant stomach the reason I got banned and i feel even more hard done that the entire thread and posts that got me banned have been Deleted esp when u add the fact that the chief aggressors seem to have gotten off the hook.
I read your complaints the other day about my post and could'nt think of an appropriate response not cos I didnt feel a tinge of guilt about it, but becos I didnt feel an Apology was deserved nor did I feel there was any sense in continuing my line of argument or attempting a defense so I tried to let it pass only to find myself BANNED for Disrespecting the MOD (now someone really has a sense of humour). So did u BAN me for disrespecting U or did someone else do the dirty work for u? I dont think we've ever been engaged in an argument more than once or at most twice so I found your complaints about my "frequent insults" on your person quite excessive and uncalled for. My remark on that post ( which u found offensive) was no more than a passive remark or at worse, an innuendo which judging by the standards of NL doesnt even deserve a caution not to speak of withdrawing my posting privileges. I keep wondering how u could get yourself to accuse someone of a crime that seems to be your favorite pasttime judging by your frequent snide remarks about the first lady and the President.( Such audacious hypocrisy, how do u live with yourself?) I dont want to reduce this to a BB Vs Gej supporter thread but if this should'nt be viewed as further evidence of the 'biasness' of our Mods, I'lld love to know how u justify having (getting) my posting privileges withdrawn.
wink wink
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by mukina2: 3:43pm On Apr 01, 2011
Phate05:

Mukina! SoS!!

It's the Spambot!

Am innocent!

Thanks in advance! cool
sorry . unbanned smiley

MzDarkSkin:

Mukina
There are even MODERATORS who are picking
on ppl and instigating fights and yet they are over looked but as soon as
myself (especially), Chima and whoever says or does something we are banned
asap or sent a warning. WOW!

While we are on the subject my other name "MzD@rkSkin" was banned and has yet to be
released because another member claimed i made personal attacks
who ever the mod was who recommended I be banned and EVEN THE ONE WHO DID IT
are hypocrites. Had they actually seen what was being said and how many times he called
me a 'b!tch' not to mention FOLLOWED ME AROUND!!! they would have known I did not
initiate the beef and he actually approached me the other day to squash it and we did, so i
dont know what the issue is but a moderator is to monitor not to display obvious signs of bias.  wink
Not liking a member is no reason to find the smallest reason to ban them.

I dont see why I am the one who was banned when ppl like FSTRANGER made jokes
referring to my deceased father as having "died in prison after being gang violated" hmmmm. . . wink wink
I see exactly how it is done around here.
Links to the mods picking on members?

and the link to where frstanger insulted your dad.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by Nobody: 7:00pm On Apr 01, 2011
Ok Mukina I will show you the links.

I will use black font so you can clearly read this one because I am simply too tired
of this bickering back and forth:

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=631719.msg7988102#msg7988102

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=631719.msg7988154#msg7988154

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=631719.msg7994457#msg7994457

Now Mukina Ragdollz is guilty of it too however she slowed down a bit and hasn't mentioned my father which I appreciate. Fstranger on the other hand is another story. Fstranger and I barely spoke on this site except a FEW times maybe last year we had a few runs ins but nothing that I thought to be major. So when I replied to him one day I was a bit shocked to see that he was ignoring me. So I said what ever it was
that I said or did I apologize. Obviously he didn't accept it was cool, I teased him a bit and left him alone. Then myself and Ragdollz have been going at it from a separate incident, all of a sudden it doesn't matter where I am on the forum, Fstranger would come and then instigate the fights or even throw in a few insults and would wait until she replied again to repeat his childish behavior. Mukina you know I haven't been on my best behavior, I take full responsibility for my actions however it is safe to say that I do NOT attack unless provoked. Am I wrong for the way I approach the situations SURE I AM!!!

But being followed around after a while causes one to let go of any sense of rationality and will cause
even the best of us to lose it!

Hey Mukina2, I did not insult her dad. It is no secret what happened to her dad. She has made it her priority, for some reason, to live her life on NL. We all know where she lives, the kind of job she does, her date of birth, her terrible childhood, her broken home, her former and present BFs and why she broke up with them, the HIV connection, and every little thing that happened to her; often, Inundating us, willingly, and most times unprompted, with every detail of her young life. All I did, simply, was to reference the information that is widely available here on NL.

Now Fstranger is on the thread above me, coming in with a cocky attitude. First of all anything I say about my life is what I am willing to share, there are no guns to my head, I type at free will. Secondly my father passed of NATURAL causes TWO years ago, NOT 5, NOT 7, NOT 10, TWO YEARS AGO, of natural causes NOT from AIDS nor was he a homos3xual and I resent this BOY even having the audacity to say otherwise much less come on here trying to be cute about it. By the grace of God NO FAMILY member of mine has aids let alone my father who I lost and love nor has he served prison time. He passed in '09 and I am still impacted by his passing, I find NO MATTER HOW MUCH I offend someone, there is NO excuse that can justify taking the time to DISRESPECT someone they have lost. NO EXCUSE furthermore I have mentioned ppl's mothers in posts IF AND ONLY IF mine is mentioned which again is wrong however NEVER would I come out of my face to laugh and poke fun at anyone they've lost before I'd do that, I'd rather report them to the mods! As for broken home, please! Even if that were true how is it his business?

As for Ragdollz, she and I actually have been arguing since you locked the other thread, I must confess and honestly I can SWEAR i did not
initiate it this time. She literally followed me to the romance section and has attacked not only myself but Chima as well.

So if you must ban me for past grievances, what I just told you above ^^ or what Mobinga has pointed out, I will be ok just as long as I know
what I posted is not going to result in a slap on the wrist. He deserves a ban for that.

As for the Moderators you I am sure are aware of Sagamite's beefs grin grin and Mobinga and I had a little fall out because he too cracked some jokes on one of the threads I posted but all is forgiven, I just mentioned that to reinforce the idea that some ppl on this forum are being slapped on the wrist including mods.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by Kilode1: 7:30pm On Apr 01, 2011
Edit.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by wesley08(m): 8:35pm On Apr 01, 2011
@Mukina
em, while u're at it could you also please look into my case? Its been 3 days now and i'm yet to regain my privileges for 'Disrespecting an Mod' (yeah, no kiddin). Even those that committed online genocide seem to have been unbanned sooner.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by Nobody: 9:05pm On Apr 01, 2011
mukina you get time oh!!!!

advise that thing to stop insulting and stalking people stemming from her excessive bad belle on nl just because she thinks she's found some criminal nigerians to pack her sh1t, and all her problems will be solved!!

eranko radarada like her.

tell fstranger to throw her some copulation talk- that should keep her gnawing for a while.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by Beaf: 1:33am On Apr 02, 2011
MzDarkSkin:

I will use black font so you can clearly read this one because I am simply too tired

Now Mukina Ragdollz is guilty of it too however she slowed down a bit and hasn't mentioned my father which I appreciate. Fstranger on the other hand is another story. Fstranger and I barely spoke on this site except a FEW times maybe last year we had a few runs ins but nothing that I thought to be major. So when I replied to him one day I was a bit shocked to see that he was ignoring me. So I said what ever it was
that I said or did I apologize. Obviously he didn't accept it was cool, I teased him a bit and left him alone. Then myself and Ragdollz have been going at it from a separate incident, all of a sudden it doesn't matter where I am on the forum, Fstranger would come and then instigate the fights or even throw in a few insults and would wait until she replied again to repeat his childish behavior. Mukina you know I haven't been on my best behavior, I take full responsibility for my actions however it is safe to say that I do NOT attack unless provoked. Am I wrong for the way I approach the situations SURE I AM!!!

But being followed around after a while causes one to let go of any sense of rationality and will cause

Now Fstranger is on the thread above me, coming in with a cocky attitude. First of all anything I say about my life is what I am willing to share, there are no guns to my head, I type at free will. Secondly my father passed of NATURAL causes TWO years ago, NOT 5, NOT 7, NOT 10, TWO YEARS AGO, of natural causes NOT from AIDS nor was he a homos3xual and I resent this BOY even having the audacity to say otherwise much less come on here trying to be cute about it. By the grace of God NO FAMILY member of mine has aids let alone my father who I lost and love nor has he served prison time. He passed in '09 and I am still impacted by his passing, I find NO MATTER HOW MUCH I offend someone, there is NO excuse that can justify taking the time to DISRESPECT someone they have lost. NO EXCUSE furthermore I have mentioned ppl's mothers in posts IF AND ONLY IF mine is mentioned which again is wrong however NEVER would I come out of my face to laugh and poke fun at anyone they've lost before I'd do that, I'd rather report them to the mods! As for broken home, please! Even if that were true how is it his business?

As for Ragdollz, she and I actually have been arguing since you locked the other thread, I must confess and honestly I can SWEAR i did not
initiate it this time. She literally followed me to the romance section and has attacked not only myself but Chima as well.

So if you must ban me for past grievances, what I just told you above ^^ or what Mobinga has pointed out, I will be ok just as long as I know
what I posted is not going to result in a slap on the wrist. He deserves a ban for that.

As for the Moderators you I am sure are aware of Sagamite's beefs grin grin and Mobinga and I had a little fall out because he too cracked some jokes on one of the threads I posted but all is forgiven, I just mentioned that to reinforce the idea that some ppl on this forum are being slapped on the wrist including mods.

I have to say that FStrangers words are totally beyond the pale. I would have knocked his lights clean out if we were in the same room, its "fantastic" how some cowards gain strength when their "opponents" are women.

MzDarkSkin keep being who you are. You are one cool, intelligent, conscious and pretty babe; very admirable qualities. Don't let the leaches and witches get to you.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by ragdollz: 3:08am On Apr 02, 2011
MzDarkSkin:

Mukina I know you're a busy chick, so I'll make this quick and not waste much of your precious time. The law of equity states that he who seeks it (equity, fairness) must come with clean hands. Just as links have been posted implicating a member, I ask that you look for offences committed by the same person laying the implication (Darkskin). Instead of reporting the said attacks against her family, she retaliated in kind EVERY TIME. NEVER ONCE HAS SHE BACKED DOWN OR BACKED OUT. IN FACT SHE HAS GIVEN AS GOOD AND EVEN BETTER THAN SHE GOT!!

Now I'm not saying I'm right by any standards. But please overlook her complaints are someone merely crying "wolf" to get attention. She's very good at playing the innocent but I hope one day you will catch her in action and give her a lasting, permanent lesson.

thank you muki. You know I hate to disturb you smiley
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by SenatorS1: 10:40am On Apr 02, 2011
You can also make a complain on this interactive site
http://www.riggingreport.com/view_report.php?id=2&cid=80623eo2213mLX

Enjoy and join the live discussion.

Senator S
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by Nobody: 12:49pm On Apr 02, 2011
Beaf:

I have to say that FStrangers words are totally beyond the pale. I would have knocked his lights clean out if we were in the same room, its "fantastic" how some cowards gain strength when their "opponents" are women.

MzDarkSkin keep being who you are. You are one cool, intelligent, conscious and pretty babe; very admirable qualities. Don't let the leaches and witches get to you.

Thank you sweetie.  smiley And I definitely won't.

@Mukina the real ones 'crying wolves' are the ones who seek the fights and stalk people throughout the forum
to engage in the fights. Jaybee can explain what I mean. Ragdollz actually offended 3 others in the Romance section since responding to you above
and made reference to my father again LAST NIGHT. Stating she doesn't care where he is currently "laying" followed by a >> tongue emoticon.

to say: "NEVER ONCE HAS SHE BACKED DOWN OR BACKED OUT"

still does not excuse or warrant anyone to try to find a low 'diss' to get someone to 'cower' or to gain cool points to make people laugh (a HUGE FAIL btw). Yes you can check the entire thread and see WHO started each time and why I would even say things I said. She and Fstranger are the common DENOMINATORS.

As for Romance section: I believe Jaybee had to clean up the section last night so it may not be there. I am not trying to attack and run as you made it clear I shouldnt do so and you know I RARELY report. I ignored her FOR the most part but each time she would quote and insult myself and others. She has no class and has yet to be disciplined. Each time I ignore her she tries to come harder with the insults and it's because of my disgust that I am reporting her now instead of really telling her about herself which I am good at doing but am not here for that reason.

No more 'thesis' papers from me lol but I really appreciate this.

Thank you once again.
MzD

*updated*  wink
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-637054.msg8036083.html

ragdollz:

Muki I hope you see this, the next time either of these TWATS run to the complaints section to COMPLAIN!! Especially the jamo ghetto trash, her own father is worth no more no less than any others, I don't care WHERE he is laying right now tongue

and I made NO reference to anyone's father btw as link shows.  smiley
90 percent of her posts are insulting someone. Check her posts for proof.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by EzeUche(m): 3:59pm On Apr 02, 2011
After reading some of the comments, I can not say the [b]fstranger [/b]is a little girl, for picking on a woman. There was a line that was crossed when he disrespect [b]Mzdarkskin's [/b]father. That is unforgivable. In Igboland, when someone mocks a parent of another. . . Let me just say it is not a happy ending.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by henry101(m): 4:33pm On Apr 02, 2011
OAM4J:

Ok Aisha2 I get 'complaination'

Pls ban this guy https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/action-profile  for supporting Buhari/Bakare and for asking Seun to support Buhari/Bakare too  grin

You are freaking out of your ill-damned mind.
Quit smoking!
Pick on someone else for your nonsense jokes. grin grin grin
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by OAM4J: 4:38pm On Apr 02, 2011
henry101:

You are freaking out of your ill-damned mind.
Quit smoking!
Pick on someone else for your nonsense jokes. grin grin grin

Jarus, Aishat, Mukina2, Seun, Pls ban this guy for giving unsolicited advice and making my serious 'complaination' a joking matter. grin
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by darknouiui: 5:34pm On Apr 02, 2011
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by Redstone(m): 6:21pm On Apr 02, 2011
I don't see any reason why people should first of all waste half of the day doing accreditation, when would the voting start, when will it end, somewhere in Ojodu, people reported at the polling centre to chel their name for accreditation, alas! Just one name on the voters register, what now happens to the rest of the electorate? Nigeria's got a very long way to go. May God Bless Nigeria.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by henry101(m): 6:33pm On Apr 02, 2011
OAM4J:

Jarus, Aishat, Mukina2, Seun, Pls ban this guy for giving unsolicited advice and making my serious 'complaination' a joking matter. grin

I guess you are a BB supporter.
I do not want you go mad, you must live to enjoy the ultimate Fresh Air from GEJ, grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by mukina2: 6:48pm On Apr 02, 2011
fstranger3:

Hey Mukina2, I did not insult her dad. It is no secret what happened to her dad. She has made it her priority
Even if that was what she posted, you have no rights to insult her parents, insulting anyone's parents is against forum rules . The forum is big enough to accommodate everyone, we all have people we cannot stand but we try  to avoid them.

Mzdarkskin and Ragdolls
i remember warning both of you and even banning you.
i have had to lock lots of threads when you both start.
if we all cant get along, then we should try to avoid people we know we cannot stand. it saves us a lot of trouble.
Using report to mod or reporting on any complaint thread works, when someone  insults anyone just report and see what  happens.
mzdarkskin i even saw the journal thread, attacking people just for the sake of doing so is wrong.

wesley08:

@Mukina
em, while u're at it could you also please look into my case? Its been 3 days now and i'm yet to regain my privileges for 'Disrespecting an Mod' (yeah, no kiddin). Even those that committed online genocide seem to have been unbanned sooner.

your ban should have expired by now, try signing in, and please learn to respect the mods, they try to make this section habitable  for everyone.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by mukina2: 6:49pm On Apr 02, 2011
Beaf:

EzeUche:

After reading some of the comments, I can not say the [b]fstranger [/b]is a little girl, for picking on a woman. There was a line that was crossed when he disrespect [b]Mzdarkskin's [/b]father. That is unforgivable. In Igboland, when someone mocks a parent of another. . . Let me just say it is not a happy ending.

if i needed your opinions i would have asked for it, do not start trouble in here

thanks
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by Beaf: 7:00pm On Apr 02, 2011
mukina2:

if i needed your opinions i would have asked for it, do not start trouble in here

thanks

Abeg, leave dat side jare! I've long since forgotten our necessary battle.
I'm sure somewhere behind your steel facade lies a real babe, let her out a bit. wink
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by raphsam: 7:09pm On Apr 02, 2011
I will be wont to say that all is well with the forthcoming and the botched election of today(2-Apr-11). Sequel to the following circumstance surrounding this election:-
• Poorly handled registration process ranging from slow response of the DDC Machines the Late arrival of the registration materials and personnel alike coupled with short duration in which this exercise happened in some ward like ours – where volunteers like us provided power ,manpower to the INEC “Corpers” officials to enable complete the registration of teeming eligible Nigerian Voters who despite the harsh rays of the sun turned out in their large numbers queuing even when the INEC officials are not in view.

• The registered voters list display was not short of the problems experienced with the registration as it ranged from Late arrival of Materials & personnel to missing names of registered voters and misspelled names just to mention but a few. Worst still, the correction made by the voters was documented and where they are forced to document this correction they had no dedicated/designated document for making this complains officially as they could only scribble this on torn –picked sheet of paper –obviously it indicated that the complains and correction started and ended with the complainant with the promise that the correction will be effected before the election day.

• The much expected election day is here (2-Apr-11), as if Elegible Voters of Ward Unit 004 of Anfani ring road of Ibadan worst fear of disenfranchisement was going to unfold- yes it did:

1. Out of the 446 names on the INEC official’s voters list brought to the unit, only barely 20% of the names were names of the eligible registered voters from the ward.
2. It was evident that the 80% of the disenfranchised ward 004 eligible registered voters had their registration on the following days:- 16-jan-11, 17-jan-11, 18-jan-11, 19-jan-11 and scores from 20-jan-11.

There were speculations that the ward would have been one of those manipulated by some unscrupulous party officials arrested with some DDC machines in a undisclosed Hotel in Ibadan or the whole list of the registered voters were not completely retrieved from the INEC office by the Unit’s INEC officials, this is most probable.
We lunched this complain to an undisclosed INEC supervisor in the Ibadan South-West INEC POOL centre, only to be given the shocker of our lives. These were the response of the doubtful, seemingly dazed and unwelcoming INEC supervisor:
1. Probably our names were part of the multiple registered names removed after the display of voters register: this sounds maliciously untrue as some names confirmed during the display of voters registers were also missing today.
2. There was nothing that can be done as we have been disenfranchised: INEC is this the free and fair election you have been preaching , with ill trained staffs to answer critical voters question and resolve issues arising to election or the Poorly managed collation centers such as the one visited today with chaotic chattering of confused officials scrambling for information, Sensitive election materials conveyed in different mode of transportation including OKADA, trekking ,commuter buses and the list endless.
In conclusion, the organization of INEC in this Ibadan-South West collation centre is poor and is short of everything to deliver a free & fair election without results compilation errors I will not be shocked if this is not connected with the missing registered voters names.
INEC boss has good ideas but lacks capability to know when it is going wrong- put it simple, he lacks Execution capability which is one of the attributes of a good leader. We must get it right now or get the wrong ones in the helms of affairs out.

For INEC officials ready to get the details of the persons affected in this ward you can provide email address or contact in Ibadan to get the hard copy of the list
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by OAM4J: 7:13pm On Apr 02, 2011
Beaf:

Abeg, leave dat side jare! I've long since forgotten our necessary battle.
I'm sure somewhere behind your steel facade lies a real babe, let her out a bit. wink

Beaf be warned! thats my babe! our friendship no reach that level o. . .  I am the only one entitled to the real loving and romantic part of her. Any further subtle attempt to toast my babe will earn you 10x what BB is doing to GEJ. angry cheesy
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by ragdollz: 7:47pm On Apr 02, 2011
mukina2:

Even if that was what she posted, you have no rights to insult her parents, insulting anyone's parents is against forum rules . The forum is big enough to accommodate everyone, we all have people[b] we cannot stand [/b]but we try  to avoid them.

Mzdarkskin and Ragdolls
i remember warning both of you and even banning you.
i have had to lock lots of threads when you both start.
if we all cant get along, then we should try to avoid people we know we cannot stand. it saves us a lot of trouble.
Using report to mod or reporting on any complaint thread works, when someone  insults anyone just report and see what  happens.
mzdarkskin i even saw the journal thread, attacking people just for the sake of doing so is wrong.

your ban should have expired by now, try signing in, and please learn to respect the mods, they try to make this section habitable  for everyone.

Thank you Mukina, you have spoken well. I would like to briefly state that SHE (the jamo) is the one who picks the fights with me, especially when I'm not even referring to her annoying self. If I make a comment she feels remotely directed to her, she insults me.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=622402.msg8003517#msg8003517  (here she insults me for calling Obama half-Ethiopian, what is her business and if she must correct me, must she insult as well?)

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=633669.msg8006496#msg8006496  (here she blasts me for admiring Tyson Beckford bc he is "Jamaican", as if bc she's a jamo I can't like any other Jamaican again??)

I thus feel compelled to dish it back. And then she has a whole set of dummies who wade into the middle and start beefing with me. Thus I get branded as someone who fights with EVERYBODY - meanwhile they (her PALS) are the ones who FORCE themselves on me.

I don't care about being labelled the "bad guy", but I just want you to see her for what she really is, a FAKE. Please ignore her complaints, she doesn't deserve an ounce of your regard. Save your time dear for folks who are have more right to your attention. Thanks babes.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by EzeUche(m): 8:54pm On Apr 02, 2011
mukina2:

thanks

Do not be like that my dear. I know you wield the power on Nairaland. And I am just a humble poster, trying to make sure I do not suffer your wrath.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by EzeUche(m): 8:57pm On Apr 02, 2011
OAM4J:

Ok Aisha2 I get 'complaination'

Pls ban this guy https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/action-profile  for supporting Buhari/Bakare and for asking Seun to support Buhari/Bakare too  grin

Muki! Please ban this guy for bearing false witness against me o! angry
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by 9ijaMan: 9:01pm On Apr 02, 2011
EzeUche:

Muki! Please ban this guy for bearing false witness against me o! angry

So in your desperation, you are now running to the mods to get me banned. Not in your lifetime bro. Go siddon!
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by EzeUche(m): 9:04pm On Apr 02, 2011
9ijaMan:

So in your desperation, you are now running to the mods to get me banned. Not in your lifetime bro. Go siddon!

Why would you be banned? I ams asking for OAM4J banned or are you two the same person?

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) ... (101)

Bukar Abba Ibrahim In Sex Scandal. Caught Having Sex With Two Ladies (Photos) / I Want To Die In The Lagoon Shirts Now Trending In Lagos / Meaning Of The Arabic Word On Nigerian Army Logo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 120
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.