Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,411 members, 7,891,801 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 07:31 PM

Let's Have Your Complaints Here - Politics (47) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Let's Have Your Complaints Here (116925 Views)

We Get Many Complaints Against Obasanjo Foundation –UK Commission / Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here / How To Send Complaints About Bad Roads In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) ... (101) (Go Down)

Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by Johndoe100(m): 1:35am On May 24, 2011
Beaf:

You can now add yourself to the list of gutter dwelling bigots, I spoke too soon:

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-659371.0.html

What are the mods gonna do about this? Even the thread title is bigoted.

errrr, nothing?
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by Johndoe100(m): 1:37am On May 24, 2011
MzDarkSkin:

smh. some ppl sef.
only grown in body.  undecided

@ekt_bear SOOOO true!
in fact my tv is on and i have only glanced at it maybe thrice since i logged on tonight! grin

I didn't know that you visited this section. I thought you only stuck to the romance/ sexuality boards
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by Calculia: 10:34am On May 24, 2011
@ Jarus and Aisha2,

Withover 1000 views just from the politics section since the topic Nigerian Bill Gates of Africa was created on Friday.

This is an intellectual social networking site for Nigerians and that is why i joined to enagage in stimulating intellectual debate concerning Nigerians .

Please kindly place the topic on the front page so we can get a wider opinion and debate. Thank you in advance for your consideration.
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-670431.0.htm
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by Calculia: 10:34am On May 24, 2011
@ Jarus and Aisha2,

Withover 1000 views just from the politics section since the topic Nigerian Bill Gates of Africa was created on Friday.

This is an intellectual social networking site for Nigerians and that is why i joined to engage in stimulating intellectual debate concerning Nigerians .

Please kindly place the topic on the front page so we can get a wider opinion and debate. Thank you in advance for your consideration.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by aljharem3: 1:06pm On May 24, 2011
^^^^^^^^^^

can u give it up already, it is starting to annoying everyone angry
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by Jarus(m): 3:22pm On May 24, 2011
Calculia:

@ Jarus and Aisha2,

This is an intellectual social networking site for Nigerians and that is why i joined to engage in stimulating intellectual debate concerning Nigerians .

Topic getting to front page is not by no of views pls. If it's worth hp, it will get there pls.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by jmaine: 8:53pm On May 24, 2011
Jarus:

Topic getting to front page is not by no of views pls. If it's worth hp, it  will get there pls.

Mr Jarus, I have seen more comic topic making it to the home page  cool, not advocating for the dude who requested for his to appear there anyway . . . But i feel you need to reign on the bigoted tribal Mafioso brewing alarmingly on this land   angry angry
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by tpia5: 10:08pm On May 24, 2011
jarus i reported your close friend fstranger/zstranger

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-674063.0.html

hope you're not pretending you didnt see the thread, or the reporting.

warn him about his madness, will you?
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by Calculia: 10:11pm On May 24, 2011
Jarus, There is no need for the pls, this is SPARTA. The topic in question is worth hp, so let it get there pls.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by Calculia: 10:12pm On May 24, 2011
Jarus, There is no need for the pls, this is SPARTA. The topic in question is worth hp, so let it get there pls.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by Calculia: 10:32pm On May 24, 2011
@ alj_harem

No retreat, no surrender! Get it!!!
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by jmaine: 12:49am On May 25, 2011
tpia@:

jarus i reported your close friend fstranger/zstranger

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-674063.0.html

hope you're not pretending you didnt see the thread, or the reporting.

warn him about his madness, will you?

Gbagaun. . . Close friend . .abeg tell me something . . . cheesy cheesy
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by tpia5: 11:09am On May 25, 2011
Na so e be oh.

Lots going on under the radar.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by SEFAGO(m): 4:47pm On May 25, 2011
tpia@:

Na so e be oh.

Lots going on under the radar.

Tpia, I am sure you misconstrued fstranger's love chants as threats. If you closely examine his statements you can see they are all but harmless.

@Jarus

Keep up the good work man. More grease to your elbow, no complaints yet, I understand how difficult it is to moderate a site full of insane people Nigerians.

I am a very satisfied customer. You no go fall my hand assseee!
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by Jarus(m): 5:19pm On May 25, 2011
^^^^

Thread attended to.
Sorry for the delay.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by emofine(f): 8:40am On May 27, 2011
First and foremost let me thank Seun for making this site to cater to all Nigerians unfortunately less could be said about how this place is managed - smh

However this site has been around since 2005 and still there isn't much by way of improvements of this site features. I think this place could be spruced up a bit and modernized, if it wasn't for the dates and current events of a particular topic I would have thought this site was stuck in the 70's in fact.

Even Nollywood is upgrading, please can Nairaland receive some attention and assistance in this issue

Many thanks cool
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by Jarus(m): 10:41am On May 27, 2011
^^^^^^^
Thanks for your comment. The forum Admin will see it and respond, if need be.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by DisGuy: 9:26pm On May 30, 2011
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 9:50am On May 31, 2011
@ Jarus, need to make modification to topic below but was unabale, kindly assist.
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-678792.0.html
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by Jarus(m): 10:11am On May 31, 2011
Bliss4Lyfe:

@ Jarus, need to make modification to topic below but was unabale, kindly assist.

I mod only Politics, not Tribalism. So I can't help you.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by mbulela: 11:15am On May 31, 2011
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 11:18am On May 31, 2011
@ Jarus, need to take down the pics, it was mean't to be up for a little while and not permanent. (Allow for modification)
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by Beaf: 6:13pm On May 31, 2011
This thread needs to be moved to the religion section. There has been an increase in the number of religious threads posted to politics; I believe that facts makes a caution necessary. Thanks.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-679504.0.html
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by AndreUweh(m): 6:47pm On May 31, 2011
Thanks all.
The Admin is already in touch with me on finding new partner here.

@ JARUS: I am available for this position.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by mukina2: 11:31pm On May 31, 2011
Sorry All

i'll try to catch up with all your complaints very soon.

smiley
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by OAM4J: 11:32pm On May 31, 2011
mukina2:

Sorry All

i'll  try to catch up with all your complaints very soon.

smiley

Welcome back dear. kiss
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by Jarus(m): 10:15am On Jun 01, 2011
Welcome back, Supermod!!!
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by Jarus(m): 10:16am On Jun 01, 2011
Andre Uweh:

Thanks all.
The Admin is already in touch with me on finding new partner here.

@ JARUS: I am available for this position.
Your name is one of the 5 names we are considering.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by zstranger: 10:19am On Jun 01, 2011
I thought the position was already mine
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by ragdollz: 10:40am On Jun 01, 2011
emofine:

First and foremost let me thank Seun for making this site to cater to all Nigerians unfortunately less could be said about how this place is managed - smh

However this site has been around since 2005 and still there isn't much by way of improvements of this site features. I think this place could be spruced up a bit and modernized, if it wasn't for the dates and current events of a particular topic I would have thought this site was stuck in the 70's in fact.

Even Nollywood is upgrading, please can Nairaland receive some attention and assistance in this issue

Many thanks cool

If it aint broke, don't try to fix it grin. So they say. I guess some web developer gurus will look at the site as too basic in features, but some of us lay people grin like to keep it simple. Check out Facebook; no fancy gimmicks, and folks are hooked. Same here. If there are any drastic changes soon it might scar us for a long time grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by zstranger: 10:42am On Jun 01, 2011
^^^

And Google.

Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication!
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by aljharem3: 1:47pm On Jun 01, 2011
Congrates OAM4J

hopefully u will do well for us here wink

(1) (2) (3) ... (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) ... (101)

Ahmad Lawan Marries Zainab Algoni Abdulwahid - Wedding Photos (Sahara Reporters) / Photos Of David Ukpo Nwamini, The 15-Year-Old Boy Ekweremadu Took To The UK / Imam Of Peace Blasts President Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.