Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,226 members, 7,947,146 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 01:22 PM

Let's Have Your Complaints Here - Politics (52) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Let's Have Your Complaints Here (118773 Views)

We Get Many Complaints Against Obasanjo Foundation –UK Commission / Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here / How To Send Complaints About Bad Roads In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) ... (101) (Go Down)

Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by OAM4J: 2:29pm On Jun 20, 2011
semid4lyfe:

My complain is that I've got no complain at all. . .and that sucks grin

Belated congratulations to the new moderator.

lol. Thanks.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by Nobody: 3:26am On Jun 21, 2011
Ok, what has been going on all morning.

I must not make a post before the thread gets locked?

[size=18pt]Seun[/size], come here and answer me. Is this a work of your hand?
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by jmaine: 7:57pm On Jun 21, 2011
^^ It proves you are always attracted to a wrong thread for a wrong reason . .change your ways wink
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by PhysicsMHD(m): 6:56am On Jun 22, 2011
Hey, OAMJ, congrats on being made a mod.  Do you have the power to ban and unban people? If so, could you unban PhysicsQED?
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by mukina2: 1:32pm On Jun 22, 2011
what was the ban message for PhysicsQED?
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by PhysicsMHD(m): 9:40pm On Jun 22, 2011
mukina2:

what was the ban message for PhysicsQED?

"Sorry PhysicsQED, you've lost your forum posting privileges.

Reason: Personal Insults are against forum rules"
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by OAM4J: 11:42pm On Jun 22, 2011
^^Thanks.

Do you know when you were banned and were you told how long it will last?
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by PhysicsMHD(m): 12:35am On Jun 23, 2011
OAM4J:

^^Thanks.

Do you know when you were banned and were you told how long it will last?

I was banned around the beginning of January, this year, I think. I wasn't told how long it would last.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by OAM4J: 12:42am On Jun 23, 2011
PhysicsMHD:

I was banned around the beginning of January, this year, I think. I wasn't told how long it would last.

Your ban is being reviewed, hopefully u will be unbanned in the next 24hrs. But please no more insulting words after this else you will be ban permanently.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by PhysicsMHD(m): 1:04am On Jun 23, 2011
^^^

Alright, thanks for taking it into consideration.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by Laqisha(f): 2:56am On Jun 23, 2011
complainants, have your say!!
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by seanet02: 4:45am On Jun 23, 2011
OMJ why are you bombarding my box with loop sided allegations? The very one you sent last cant you see the real provocative post that makes me reply that dimwit. You are begining to get this mod thing into your head. Be fair. How could somebody called another person a fool and you expect me to just say yeah thank you. Emi okin se omo lole lo gba esi oro wa. It is Tic-tac.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by OAM4J: 5:10am On Jun 23, 2011
seanet02:

OMJ why are you bombarding my box with loop sided allegations? The very one you sent last cant you see the real provocative post that makes me reply that dimwit. You are begining to get this mod thing into your head. Be fair. How could somebody called another person a fool and you expect me to just say yeah thank you. Emi okin se omo lole lo gba esi oro wa. It is Tic-tac.

If someone calls you or anyone a fool, the right thing to do is to report it? When you take the laws into your hands, you become equally guilty. Two wrongs don't make a right.

When next you respond an insult with an insult, you will be banned. So be warned! Yeah the mod thing has gotten into my head, glad you noticed. cool

BTW, I didnt see the post where you or anyone else was called a fool, if you dont mind, can you pls give me the link?

And my moniker is OAM4J not OMJ.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by seanet02: 5:32am On Jun 23, 2011
I can see you are now deleting my post here, the last one i know will caught you off guide and knock you off balance but is just the Truth.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by OAM4J: 5:46am On Jun 23, 2011
seanet02:

I can see you are now deleting my post here, the last one i know will caught you off guide and knock you off balance but is just the  Truth.

Dont push your luck too far Mr "will caught you off guide", next time, I might not only delete your insults.

And you are entitled to your reasonings and opinions about me (faulty as they may be), I owe you no explanations and It's nothing personal. cool
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by seanet02: 6:00am On Jun 23, 2011
I have nothing personal against you also but stop this illogical threats. The worst you can do is ban and no more. I am not guilty of what you accused me of so you expect me to do yes sir because you are a moderator. Jarus se juba yi lo ni last year, oti su bayi. Season film ni, oni wotan
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by olaolabiy: 10:18am On Jun 23, 2011
seanet02:

Jarus se juba yi lo ni last year, oti su bayi. Season film ni, oni wotan
grin

Bad boi.

You're a leading member of the gang that frustrated him.

Now, you are rubbing it in.

Repent, ye.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by Nobody: 7:26am On Jun 24, 2011
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by Mtnaija(f): 11:25am On Jun 24, 2011
Hi mods.
How can i post pictures and make new post?
Am new here. Thanks in anticipation.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by OAM4J: 2:18pm On Jun 24, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

MODS,

Clean up on aisle 7.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-696662.128.html#msg8579957

Thanks. Now you can start counting your 12mins  wink
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by OAM4J: 2:20pm On Jun 24, 2011
Mt.naija:

Hi mods.
How can i post pictures and make new post?
Am new here. Thanks in anticipation.

check these links:

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-142313.0.html

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-294521.0.html
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by DisGuy: 5:13pm On Jun 24, 2011
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-698351.0.html

theres so much rubbish on this thread, i think everything should be deleted apart from the initial post!!

recommend a temporary ban for some of those muppets wont be bad too
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by OAM4J: 6:06pm On Jun 24, 2011
^Thanks!
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by namfav(m): 6:26pm On Jun 24, 2011
oam4j why did you give me a last warning when i have never got a warning, its unfair boss undecided

can you give me 10 warnings before a lst warning, in fact i did not say anything which is ethnocentric i was responding to someone who is ethnocentric
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by OAM4J: 6:36pm On Jun 24, 2011
namfav:

oam4j why did you give me a last warning when i have never got a warning, its unfair boss undecided

can you give me 10 warnings before a lst warning, in fact i did not say anything which is ethnocentric i was responding to someone who is ethnocentric

Sorry My Katsina Prince, you only get a warning before a ban. I know you are not really a "tribal warlord", but don't let those guys corrupt you, just report their insults and I will take care of it. OK? cool
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by EzeUche1(m): 7:47pm On Jun 24, 2011
Don't you see people provoking the Ndigbo in this thread! angry

Yet you enjoy sending me warnings!

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-695042.224.html#msg8584296
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by OAM4J: 8:07pm On Jun 24, 2011
EzeUche!:

Don't you see people provoking the Ndigbo in this thread! angry

Yet you enjoy sending me warnings!

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-695042.224.html#msg8584296

So you expect the mods to read all the posts being made? Yours was reported not cos i read tru all the posts, if you notice any insult simply report it too, you can only blame the mod if we failed to do something about it.

BTW can you give me the link to the exact insulting post(s) on the thread. The link you gave is of your post.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by aljharem3: 10:00pm On Jun 24, 2011
OAM4J none of my post were ethnocentric

i asked, what Ngozi has done for Nigeria and why she should not be given the credit with OBJ did all the work

is that ethnocentric ?

and i also asked why we celebrate mediocrity instead of preformance, i do not think any of it were ethnocentric
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by OAM4J: 10:05pm On Jun 24, 2011
alj_harem:

OAM4J none of my post were ethnocentric

i asked, what Ngozi has done for Nigeria and why she should not be given the credit with OBJ did all the work

is that ethnocentric ?

and i also asked why we celebrate mediocrity instead of preformance, i do not think any of it were ethnocentric

You were using insulting words on other posters.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by aljharem3: 10:08pm On Jun 24, 2011
OAM4J:

You were using insulting words on other posters.
shocked shocked

can't remember OAM4J

but correction taken cool
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by rexdmx(m): 12:20pm On Jun 25, 2011
OAM4J, how do i send emails or msgs to you?
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by oladayo042: 12:45pm On Jun 25, 2011
@Mods
Please I want to know which of my posts got me banned (reason: spam) earlier today. Thanks for your anticipated response.

(1) (2) (3) ... (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) ... (101)

Meaning Of The Arabic Word On Nigerian Army Logo / Bukar Abba Ibrahim In Sex Scandal. Caught Having Sex With Two Ladies (Photos) / I Want To Die In The Lagoon Shirts Now Trending In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.