Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,088 members, 7,970,335 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 07:11 AM

Let's Have Your Complaints Here - Politics (80) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Let's Have Your Complaints Here (119481 Views)

We Get Many Complaints Against Obasanjo Foundation –UK Commission / Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here / How To Send Complaints About Bad Roads In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) ... (101) (Go Down)

Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by henry101(m): 11:45pm On Nov 21, 2011
Spambot againnnnnnnnnnnnnnn,  Haba!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by Demdem(m): 10:26am On Nov 22, 2011
@ MUKINA.
I HAVE NEVER INITIATED ANY INSULTIVE ATTACK ON BEAF. CHECK THOSE THREADS VERY WELL. FOR EACH FOOL HE CALLS ME, HE GETS HIS SELF IMPOSED NAME, ACCURSED. HOWEVER I UNDERSTAND your MESSAGE.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by mukina2: 10:32am On Nov 22, 2011
^
thanks smiley
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by Beaf: 12:33am On Nov 23, 2011
I didn't even know the unrefined clown had come whining here because he is finally getting replies from me, after months of ignoring his gutter bred insults. Funny!

@Mukina
I have reported Demdem on quite a few occasions for abusing my parents and calling me accursed (which I have ignored for several months until recently), but nothing has ever happened.
In fact, OAM4j has been known to delete my replies and leave demdems insults (as well as dayokanu's foolish pics) in place like he never saw them. Some other NLers have hinted that demdem and his group are in some inner circle that can act as they wish without sanction; it really is hard to imagine that no mod has seen the crassness of demdems posts over the last few months.

What sort of adult makes such posts?

Demdem:
grin grin grin
PRODUCE OF EXPIRED KUNT.

NOT SURPRISE.

KILLERS.
grin grin angry

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=808572.msg9606842#msg9606842
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by OAM4J: 1:03am On Nov 23, 2011
^You are a grown up and you don't need to lie to make yourself look good.  Show me the thread where I left Demdem insults and deleted yours.

And show us the posts you reported that were not attended to. 4 people receive every report made and we always respond to every report.

On the thread you insulted Demdem first calling him a fool before he called you accursed. https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-808572.0.html#msg9606748

Both of you have been warned, just heed the warning, stop all the insults and stop posting those insulting pictures in  response to NL members.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by jmaine: 2:05am On Nov 23, 2011
Appears Beaf sassy pictures do cause a hell lot of havoc . . .Hmm !! Lessons learnt cheesy . . .
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by Beaf: 5:30am On Nov 23, 2011
OAM4J:

^You are a grown up and you don't need to lie to make yourself look good. Show me the thread where I left Demdem insults and deleted yours.

And show us the posts you reported that were not attended to. 4 people receive every report made and we always respond to every report.

On the thread you insulted Demdem first calling him a fool before he called you accursed. https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-808572.0.html#msg9606748

Both of you have been warned, just heed the warning, stop all the insults and stop posting those insulting pictures in response to NL members.

How can I show you my posts that you have deleted? How would that work, sir? And by the way, what would I gain by falsely accusing you?

Are you saying you have never seen any thread where demdem has called me accursed for the several months that you have been a mod? Are you going to claim that dayokanu has never told you to clear up a thread, which you did by deleting my posts? Why should dayokanu be the one to tell you to clear up threads?
The exchange below sounds really poor (it also provides a brilliant example of a thread you "cleaned up" by removing my pics and leaving the ones others posted):

dayokanu: Hi oamj

Have you cleaned out the thread so we can continue the discussion on how one of our chogm delegate went to Australia to harass the hotel waitress

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-490918.2400.html#msg9444679

OAM4J: ^ Thread Unlocked!

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-490918.2400.html#msg9444679

This is the thread in question, you can easily see the pics that were left after the so-called "clearing up" above, and also the sort of choice language that was employed on that thread:
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-791838.128.html#msg9443837
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by Beaf: 5:33am On Nov 23, 2011
Just to be clear, here is a quote of the choice words that were employed on that thread, which even went beyond the common, "accursed." Yet demdem was still posting merrily after the thread had been "cleared."

Enlightening stuff:

Demdem:

grin grin

Expired kunt produce.
Working so hard to distract peeps from topic.
ACCURSED, such a clown.
grin grin

dayokanu link=topic=791838.msg9442594#msg9442594 date=1319900023:

Ozin your profile shows you are living in Australia, Why cant you arrange ashy for Retardeen even if na transsexual you get for am

Make e stop to dey disgrace we C[i]U[/i]NT[/b]ry

dayokanu:

The Slapping rumour that had no backing that was being peddled by the PDP crew yet we have a link and story from and independent foreign website not related to PDP or ACN yet

[size=28pt][b]QUESTION
:[/size] [size=18pt]Why was our president Odechukwu Retardeen Going diiicck in Hand all over Australia begging for sex like a deprived drunk fisherman.[/size]

. . .Gbawe, your master was upset and trying to convince me that ACN is not a party of thugs in the mould of the slapping governor Aregbesola!
What more proof do we need than the quotes above. They are straight out of the gutter and blended in ways only thugs could come up with.
[size=21pt]All Hail ACN!!! Party of thugs! cry cry cry cry[/size]

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-791838.128.html#msg9443837
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by OAM4J: 6:21am On Nov 23, 2011
@Beaf

dayokanu did not ask me to clean the thread. I went through the thread, saw all the insults and posted that the thread will remain locked until the insults are cleaned, I then locked the thread because I couldn't clean it immediately. It was some hours later dayokanu made the post you quoted on the complaints thread asking when am I going to clean the thread so they can continue posting on it. If you read his post carefully, for him to post that means the thread was already locked. When I finished removing all your insults and demdem insults i unlocked the thread, removed my initial post and then replied both on the complaints thread and on the thread that it has been unlocked.

I asked you to show me demdem's post that I left after deleting yours not yours that I deleted.

The link you gave me https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-791838.128.html#msg9443837 is a link to your post where you quoted demdem's post which I already deleted and not demdem's post that I left.

I would have deleted that post if I had noticed you quoted the insult but I was only looking at what you wrote if it was an insult or not. The reason you couldn't find the original post from demdem on the thread was because I deleted it.

Also the rules of Nairaland forbid insults/harassment against another member not against public figures. We do not ban people for harassing public figures else you too would have been banned for many public figures you have harassed, but we plead with members to respect public figures.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by Nobody: 6:26am On Nov 23, 2011
OAM4J

Can you please move this thread to its proper section?

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-809368.0.html
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by OAM4J: 6:34am On Nov 23, 2011
^Thanks. Moved.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by Demdem(m): 8:07am On Nov 23, 2011
Beaf:

I didn't even know the unrefined clown had come whining here because he is finally getting replies from me, after months of ignoring his gutter bred insults. Funny!

@Mukina
I have reported Demdem on quite a few occasions for abusing my parents and calling me accursed (which I have ignored for several months until recently), but nothing has ever happened.
In fact, OAM4j has been known to delete my replies and leave demdems insults (as well as dayokanu's foolish pics) in place like he never saw them. Some other NLers have hinted that demdem and his group are in some inner circle that can act as they wish without sanction; it really is hard to imagine that no mod has seen the crassness of demdems posts over the last few months.

What sort of adult makes such posts?

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=808572.msg9606842#msg9606842

Mukina sent me a message and I feel out of respect I should respect her by acknowledge such so if in ur daft state u call that whining, so be it. I can't help u. I only stated the facts and honestly up to whatever u throw at me.

If u live in glass house then don't throw stones. As long as u start insulting me first, there is no limit to which my insults can't go on u. It's ur parents u are crying about now, u will be amazed where my next Target will be. To avoid this, u stop insulting. I have never initiated any insult on anybody on nairaland including u, pls prove me wrong on this.

As per calling u ACCURSED, what do u want me to do about that. U called ursef such like I will always say and u have not for once deny it. I'm only helping out in calling you what u proudly call ursef. Go to the thread dogs taken over delta reloaded and read ur comments there.
Honestly, I feel its an injustice on my part for anyone to persecute me on this.

Bottom line here is never u throw insults and NONE will come ur way cool
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by aribisala0(m): 12:05pm On Nov 23, 2011
i think the moderators need to be consistent.
there is no such thing as a hierarchy of insults.
i.e one type of insult is better or more dignified.
personally i aim not to insult anyone first.
if personal insults are directed at me i always respond with WORSE and i do not spare parents or children. i also have no limits [/b]on the intensity or scope including cursing and death wishes.
if you insult peolple willy-nilly why shouldn't a car run over your children/parents and kill them
so the moderators need to make up their minds
either ban ALL insults and punish them predictably and consistently or allow a free for all
in my opinion
[b]
there can be NO MIDDLE GROUND

on a different note:
i find again that as is typical with ALL of us Nigerians,some moderators come across as having an "i am always right don't question me attitude"  i guess it takes fire to fight fire grin
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by aribisala0(m): 3:21pm On Nov 23, 2011
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-809823.0.html#msg9616360
hi please consider this for the front page.
thanks
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by Beaf: 5:10pm On Nov 23, 2011
Demdem:

Mukina sent me a message and I feel out of respect I should respect her by acknowledge such so if in your daft state u call that whining, so be it. I can't help u. I only stated the facts and honestly up to whatever u throw at me.

If u live in glass house then don't throw stones. As long as u start insulting me first, there is no limit to which my insults can't go on u. It's your parents u are crying about now, u will be amazed where my next Target will be. To avoid this, u stop insulting. I have never initiated any insult on anybody on nairaland including u, pls prove me wrong on this.

As per calling u ACCURSED, what do u want me to do about that. U called ursef such like I will always say and u have not for once deny it. I'm only helping out in calling you what u proudly call ursef. Go to the thread dogs taken over delta reloaded and read your comments there.
Honestly, I feel its an injustice on my part for anyone to persecute me on this.

Bottom line here is never u throw insults and NONE will come your way cool

You are not even on my intelligence level to be noticed, talkless of getting insulted first by me.

Dude, I never knew you until you started following me around and calling me accursed, which you claim is not an insult. If the mods do not see fit to deal with it for whatever reason, then I will embarrass you as I can, because your choice of gutter words do not flow from my mouth. Its as simple as that.
Any insults you get from me are a cummulative effect of months of your behaving like something wiped off the toilet floor.

That pic about accursed, was made specifically to tackle you after months of putting up with it; if you think that one is embarrassing, you should see the next two!! grin
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by Demdem(m): 5:16pm On Nov 23, 2011
Beaf:

You are not even on my intelligence level to be noticed, talkless of getting insulted first by me.

Dude, I never knew you until you started following me around and calling me accursed, which you claim is not an insult. If the mods do not see fit to deal with it for whatever reason, then I will embarrass you as I can, because your choice of gutter words do not flow from my mouth. Its as simple as that.
Any insults you get from me are a cummulative effect of months of your behaving like something wiped off the toilet floor.

That pic about accursed, was made specifically to tackle you after months of putting up with it; if you think that one is embarrassing, you should see the next two!! grin

Typical you. Known for your lies. i no get your time now.
Gutter or no gutter, throw the first punch and your so called parents will be the starting point.
Abegii commot.
By the way, who told you that i am not enjoying the ACCURSED pix. It cracks me up anytime i see it u know. Only if the moderators will allow it grin grin grin
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by aribisala0(m): 5:19pm On Nov 23, 2011
which kain shakara fight be dis grin grin
slap me !
you slap me first
abeg make we hear word
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by Demdem(m): 5:21pm On Nov 23, 2011
aribisala0:

which kain shakara fight be dis grin grin
slap me !
you slap me first
abeg make we hear word

grin grin grin
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by aribisala0(m): 5:24pm On Nov 23, 2011
this is my suggestion to you 2 make una
shake hands and then go shack

E-gulder and isi-ewu

yeye people
i wan win Nobel Peace prize
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by Beaf: 5:34pm On Nov 23, 2011
OAM4J:

@Beaf

dayokanu did not ask me to clean the thread. I went through the thread, saw all the insults and posted that the thread will remain locked until the insults are cleaned, I then locked the thread because I couldn't clean it immediately. It was some hours later dayokanu made the post you quoted on the complaints thread asking when am I going to clean the thread so they can continue posting on it. If you read his post carefully, for him to post that means the thread was already locked. When I finished removing all your insults and demdem insults i unlocked the thread, removed my initial post and then replied both on the complaints thread and on the thread that it has been unlocked.

I asked you to show me demdem's post that I left after deleting yours not yours that I deleted.

The link you gave me https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-791838.128.html#msg9443837 is a link to your post where you quoted demdem's post which I already deleted and not demdem's post that I left.

I would have deleted that post if I had noticed you quoted the insult but I was only looking at what you wrote if it was an insult or not. The reason you couldn't find the original post from demdem on the thread was because I deleted it.

Also the rules of Nairaland forbid insults/harassment against another member not against public figures. We do not ban people for harassing public figures else you too would have been banned for many public figures you have harassed, but we plead with members to respect public figures.

Lolzzz!!
If the bolded is true for everyone, why do you regularly delete the pics I post while leaving the baba suwe ones of GEJ dayokanu posts on the very same thread? Strange, but it would seem that the rules apply differently.

Also, how come you deleted all my pics on the thread we are arguing about, but dayokanu's pics remain? Mystery!
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-791838.128.html#msg9444009

And, oh before I forget, so it is against the rules to be harassed on NL, but threads where Beaf is the topic for bashing are a regular feature? shocked
This is getting funnier by the minute!
In fact, I recall clicking the reverred report to a mod button on several occasions about such threads, only for exactly nothing to happen; to top matters, as soon as I reported one, it made the home page! Can you beat that? Lol!
That is the first and only time I have seen a harassment thread aimed at a particular NLer making the home page and yet you want to convince me that there is no bias and that there are no cliques whose agenda's are playing out.

Naturally, it has also bothered you more that I called demdem a fool than his rather choice words, fresh from the gutter have bothered you. A funny picture, it would seem is more harmful than gutter words. Talk of a scale of priorities gone wack! embarassed

What about the numerous Beaf is Reno Omokri threads? IMHO, the only reason they have been allowed, is to create objects for bashing, afterall you and I know that I am not Reno Omokri.

Congrats for a job well done.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by Demdem(m): 6:23pm On Nov 23, 2011
Cry cry baby let me simplify it for u,

For each fool u say, u get an ACCURSED. FOR Each of ur lovely pictures, u get a Kunt message.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by aljharem(m): 6:48pm On Nov 23, 2011
spam bot

alj_harem
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by aljharem3: 7:57pm On Nov 23, 2011
Mods thanks, also please unban alj harem
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by aljharem(m): 9:21pm On Nov 23, 2011
spam bot again angry

alj_harem
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by OAM4J: 11:05pm On Nov 23, 2011
@beaf

Please read what I wrote again. I assume you read it in a hurry.

The pictures you posted were used to insult another member, dayokanu only post pictures to depict public figures, or show me one picture he posted to insult another member.

And please give us the link of the harassment thread that was aimed at you that made the home page.

@demdem

Please let it rest. No more insults please. If you are insulted report it. If you reply an insult with another insult both you and the person that 1st insulted you will be banned.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by Beaf: 11:57pm On Nov 23, 2011
^
I said much more than you addressed above. You have made no comment about the harrassment threads like you didn't see that mentioned. The fact that they are encouraged is an of favouring certain positions and smothering others. Nobody has told us that NL is some sort of rightwing website where extreme positions and ethnic bigotry are favoured, while genuine voices are shut down by corrupt practises from mods.

That we have slimeballs like demdem saturating the place is totally down to bias moderation; he is here on this thread boasting about stalking others, calling them accursed and insulting their parents private, yet here you are, a mod shivering and quacking like an olympic jelly. Yet you can thunder and belch molten rock about a couple of funny images, posted because moderation is biased and cliques are rampant.

I will provide two examples that cannot be denied:
[list]
[li]I was once banned for 3 days for calling bkbabe out on a personalised thread in the tribalism section, after getting thoroughly sickened by his racist and bigotted posts. However, threads that are targetted at harrassing me make it to the front page. Who are you fooling?
Perhaps the rules are just written in a different colour ink for friends and cronies. Or even worse, these ugly creatures and ethnic bigots might even be moderators, signed in with different user id's.
It even got to a point were as a direct result of those harrassment threads NL promotes, a wretched creature called drummaboy claimed he and his colleagues had marked me down to be killed. Maybe shabby moderation deserves praises and accolades?[/li]
[li]I was once banned for 5 days for linking to an image that is on a thousand one NL pages, yet you told me it was because I uploaded a disturbing Unclad picture. It wasn't even a Unclad picture, because I do not do such nonsense; it was of two politicians swearing an oath. Who are you fooling?[/li]
[/list]

In any case, how is this post not in the same category as any of mine? https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-791838.128.html#msg9444009

The most shocking story I have come across though, is how mods could raise a whopping N800,000.00 for a politician during the election period. Is that possible without trading fairhandedness? It is simply shocking.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by aribisala0(m): 12:18am On Nov 24, 2011
OAM4J:

@beaf

Please read what I wrote again. I assume you read it in a hurry.

The pictures you posted were used to insult another member, dayokanu only post pictures to depict public figures, or show me one picture he posted to insult another member.

And please give us the link of the harassment thread that was aimed at you that made the home page.

@demdem

Please let it rest. No more insults please. If you are insulted report it. If you reply an insult with another insult both you and the person that 1st insulted you will be banned.
you guys need to make up your minds.
either let us have a free for all or stop ALL insults.
i suspect you will lose businees because that is why many people are here grin
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by OAM4J: 12:38am On Nov 24, 2011
@beaf

I responded to you because you claimed I deleted your posts while leaving demdem's post, till now you couldn't prove that.

How is the picture dayokanu posted on this link https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-791838.128.html#msg9444009 in any way similar to yours?

He posted that he is having too much laughter that is affecting his back and posted a picture of someone with back pain. How does that insult any member?

You claimed a thread made to harass you made the home page I asked for the thread link and you couldn't supply it.

I cannot go on and on attending to your unending complaints including the ones that took place months and years ago that have already been addressed over and and over gain.

aribisala0:

you guys need to make up your minds.
either let us have a free for all or stop ALL insults.
i suspect you will lose businees because that is why many people are here grin

There are rules that govern every organisation. This forum does not tolerate insults of members.  And there are channels to address grievances.

We all agreed while registering to be members of this forum to keep the rules. So let's just keep the rules and we all will be be fine
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by mukina2: 12:40am On Nov 24, 2011
Beaf:

^
I said much more than you addressed above. You have made no comment about the harrassment threads like you didn't see that mentioned. The fact that they are encouraged is an of favouring certain positions and smothering others. Nobody has told us that NL is some sort of rightwing website where extreme positions and ethnic bigotry are favoured, while genuine voices are shut down by corrupt practises from mods.

That we have slimeballs like demdem saturating the place is totally down to bias moderation; he is here on this thread boasting about stalking others, calling them accursed and insulting their parents private, yet here you are, a mod shivering and quacking like an olympic jelly. Yet you can thunder and belch molten rock about a couple of funny images, posted because moderation is biased and cliques are rampant.

[list]
[li]I was once banned for 3 days for calling bkbabe out on a personalised thread in the tribalism section, after getting thoroughly sickened by his racist and bigotted posts. However, threads that are targetted at harrassing me make it to the front page. Who are you fooling?
Perhaps the rules are just written in a different colour ink for friends and cronies. Or even worse, these ugly creatures and ethnic bigots might even be moderators, signed in with different user id's.
It even got to a point were as a direct result of those harrassment threads NL promotes, a wretched creature called drummaboy claimed he and his colleagues had marked me down to be killed. Maybe shabby moderation deserves praises and accolades?[/li]
[li]I was once banned for 5 days for linking to an image that is on a thousand one NL pages, yet you told me it was because I uploaded a disturbing Unclad picture. It wasn't even a Unclad picture, because I do not do such nonsense; it was of two politicians swearing an oath. Who are you fooling?[/li]
[/list]

In any case, how is this post not in the same category as any of mine? https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-791838.128.html#msg9444009

The most shocking story I have come across though, is how mods could raise a whopping N800,000.00 for a politician during the election period. Is that possible without trading fairhandedness? It is simply shocking.

what's the name calling for? if you cannot post without name calling then do not post in here, one more like that, i'll delete it. see how you exposed yourself?

The mod has taken out time to reply you, but you are still going over and over  the same thing.

I am going to say this once, wont say no more on this issue, you know how it goes if you break the rules .

1, you were banned for posting a thread, and changing the title to bkbaby and the thread in question had nothing to do with him, it was about a Colombian man, i changed the title you changed it back  and you got banned. If you are going to lie make it legit. this is the thread : https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-481371.0.html

2, you are in the habit of posting pictures with inscriptions directed at Nl members and posting pics in threads where they have no business being in, that is posting offtopic and deliberately derailing a thread, you've been warned a lot for doing that. You've done it to lots of people.

stop playing victim, i have been doing the warning/banning so i know

@demdem and drumma boy
sorry about that please do not reply his insults.

@ all
please let this be the last on this issue, the thread is for complaints and nothing more.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by Beaf: 5:17am On Nov 24, 2011
mukina2:

what's the name calling for? if you cannot post without name calling then do not post in here, one more like that, i'll delete it. see how you exposed yourself?

The mod has taken out time to reply you, but you are still going over and over  the same thing.

The word "slimeball" is rather mild when it is in response to stuff like this:

Demdem:

grin grin

Expired kunt produce.
ACCURSED, such a clown.
grin   grin

No?

mukina2:

I am going to say this once, wont say no more on this issue, you know how it goes if you break the rules .

1, you were banned for posting a thread, and changing the title to bkbaby and the thread in question had nothing to do with him, it was about a Colombian man, i changed the title you changed it back  and you got banned. If you are going to lie make it legit. this is the thread : https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-481371.0.html

So how come multiple threads with content that has nothing to do with Beaf have been allowed? Even making it to the front page to create the illusion that I work for govt? Even if I did, what would that have to do with NL opinions? What about the numerous Reno Omokri = Beaf threads, why have they been allowed?
You are the Supermod, is Beaf the same person as Reno Omokri? Since you know that is not the case, you have totally contradicted yourself and confirmed what I have claimed. Again, even if I was Reno Omokri, what would that have to do with opinions on NL?

The main reason I am posting here is to find out who the rules apply to and if they change with the seasons. The reason I was given for that ban was that it is against the rules to personalise threads, that is what has put me in a quandary, madam. Because it seems that those rules do not apply to certain people as I have amply proven, it also seems that the same goes for forum rules against bullying, harassing, parent abusing (as is evident on this page).

So who do these rules apply to? Let us have a proper definition of who the privileged and under privileged on NL are, so that we can individually fit in and obey the rules as they apply to us.

mukina2:

2, you are in the habit of posting pictures with inscriptions directed at Nl members and posting pics in threads where they have no business being in, that is posting offtopic and deliberately derailing a thread, you've been warned a lot for doing that. You've done it to lots of people.

stop playing victim, i have been doing the warning/banning so i know

I wouldn't post pictures if the same rules applied equally to all. Pictures are a last resort, because the mods don't apply the rules equally, I have reported demdem and his clique several times and absolutely nothing happened. Perhaps, these people are mods as well.

mukina2:

@demdem and drumma boy
sorry about that please do not reply his insults.

@ all
please let this be the last on this issue, the thread is for complaints and nothing more.

Wonderful! So this what I have been saying does not amount to complaints?
It gets even better, people actually get apologies for contributing death threats (drummaboy) and stuff like this!

Demdem:

grin grin

Expired kunt produce.
ACCURSED, such a clown.
grin   grin

I guess I know who the rules apply to. It is clear as crystal. LOLZZZ!!!

Thanks for your time.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by ektbear: 7:38am On Nov 24, 2011
Beaf: Dude, man the fvck up. Stop being such a little b1tch.

Jesus, this is pathetic.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by Demdem(m): 8:04am On Nov 24, 2011
Beaf:

^

[list]
[/list]

MODs, just being called a slimeball by beaf. It was unwarranted. I honestly know what to do and say however i will leave it for you guys to act. OAM4J, kindly act by banning him immediately.

OAM4J:

@demdem

This i have done now do as expected pls.

(1) (2) (3) ... (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) ... (101)

Bukar Abba Ibrahim In Sex Scandal. Caught Having Sex With Two Ladies (Photos) / I Want To Die In The Lagoon Shirts Now Trending In Lagos / Meaning Of The Arabic Word On Nigerian Army Logo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 113
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.