Stats: 3,176,851 members, 7,899,026 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 July 2024 at 03:27 AM

Army Holds 76th Birthday Parade For President Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Army Holds 76th Birthday Parade For President Buhari (29031 Views)

Pulling Out Parade For Former Chief Of Army Staff Lt Gen Farouk Yahaya / Boko-haram: Army Holds Seminar On Spiritual Warfare / Army Holds Private Burial For 100 Soldiers Killed By Boko Haram (2) (3) (4)

Re: Army Holds 76th Birthday Parade For President Buhari by bigfish3k: 2:47pm On Dec 17, 2018
all zombies have now acknowledged that he is the commander in chief.
not when there is any security challenge , u start shifting the commander in chief position to governor ortom and other governors having such challenge
Re: Army Holds 76th Birthday Parade For President Buhari by helinues: 2:49pm On Dec 17, 2018
Baba bubu, how I wish you could read this. I am also celebrating with you here.

Once again , happy birthday sir. Age with grace.

Much love for my presido

Re: Army Holds 76th Birthday Parade For President Buhari by Dmec(m): 2:50pm On Dec 17, 2018
yarimo:
Happy birthday to you Mr president. Sir, nigerians are happy with your style of leadership.
What did you say?
Re: Army Holds 76th Birthday Parade For President Buhari by Nobody: 2:54pm On Dec 17, 2018
A very insensitive C-in-C, an elaborate 76th birthday shortly after the calamity in metele? how low can this government go. He found time to celebrate but never found time to honour the fallen soldiers during their burial few says earlier. God and posterity will judge us all.
Re: Army Holds 76th Birthday Parade For President Buhari by kunkelhanspeter(m): 2:55pm On Dec 17, 2018
nnachukz:
Is this part of the functions of Nigerian Army?

I wonder oh
Re: Army Holds 76th Birthday Parade For President Buhari by Reference(m): 2:55pm On Dec 17, 2018
They should face their core mandate, remain professional and get out of the political space for heavens sake. This is a democracy not a dictatorship where you have to cuddle up to the supreme leader. A democratically elected leader can be there today and is removed tomorrow. Their allegiance is to the Federal Republic of Nigeria....sadly things just getting worse everyday.

Re: Army Holds 76th Birthday Parade For President Buhari by Godblesspmb: 2:58pm On Dec 17, 2018
Hardewarlee:
God punish you for including me and my family to this (Nigerians) why not speak for yourself . Idiot .
the guy is talking about Nigerians NOT biafrans. We Nigerians love our president.
Biafrans can go to HELL

Re: Army Holds 76th Birthday Parade For President Buhari by semyman: 3:00pm On Dec 17, 2018
This is becoming too much for wailers to bear, I hope there will be constant surveillance on the third mainland bridge to avoid more stories that touch the heart before Febuhari 2019
Re: Army Holds 76th Birthday Parade For President Buhari by Isobug: 3:03pm On Dec 17, 2018
Compromised Arm.....
Re: Army Holds 76th Birthday Parade For President Buhari by RazorEdge: 3:03pm On Dec 17, 2018
Happy Birthday Your Excellency, President Muhammadu Buhari, Commander-in-Chief of the Armed Forces! God bless you are you age with grace.
Wishing you more strength and enablement to carry on the good works!

Re: Army Holds 76th Birthday Parade For President Buhari by Lokoyen(m): 3:07pm On Dec 17, 2018
Happy birthday sir
Re: Army Holds 76th Birthday Parade For President Buhari by rapid101(m): 3:20pm On Dec 17, 2018
yarimo:
Happy birthday to you Mr president. Sir, nigerians are happy with your style of leadership.
e b like u de cras abi

Re: Army Holds 76th Birthday Parade For President Buhari by Newznow: 3:23pm On Dec 17, 2018
Re: Army Holds 76th Birthday Parade For President Buhari by Ziggylady(f): 3:26pm On Dec 17, 2018
Football age as campaign strategy...

Buhari appears not to exceed 75/76years after every four years..

Mr 'integrity' indeed.

Re: Army Holds 76th Birthday Parade For President Buhari by nickxtra(m): 3:27pm On Dec 17, 2018
Famousbabe:

Source: http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2018/12/76th-birthday-parade-for-president.html?m=1
Hope those damsels in the second pictures are not virgins for him to chose for the oza room grin
Re: Army Holds 76th Birthday Parade For President Buhari by vineyardfarms: 3:39pm On Dec 17, 2018
Riversides2003:
Just wondering if those guns doesn’t have bullets. I need one very good sharp shooter to help me with just 1 shot at the right direction.HAHAHAHAHAH. Pls don’t quote me cos I didn’t mention names o.
I KNOW YOU HAVE A GOOD HEART AND YOU CAN DO BETTER
Re: Army Holds 76th Birthday Parade For President Buhari by Bimpe29: 3:43pm On Dec 17, 2018
This is to wish you a happy birthday, long life and prosperity.

Congratulations!

And I wish that, your 77th birthday be celebrated in Daura or elsewhere other than Aso Presidential Villa. Then not having you as Nigerians' President
Re: Army Holds 76th Birthday Parade For President Buhari by opribo(m): 3:47pm On Dec 17, 2018
You see Jubril now celebrating birthday with tax payers funds.
Re: Army Holds 76th Birthday Parade For President Buhari by cozykozy: 4:05pm On Dec 17, 2018
Famousbabe:

Source: http:/
/www.thefamousnaija.com/2018/12/76th-birthday-parade-for-president.html?m=1

FOR ARMY DSSC PAST QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS
Email: vincentoluwaseun86@gmail.com
Re: Army Holds 76th Birthday Parade For President Buhari by ikelords(m): 4:08pm On Dec 17, 2018
Don't allow me curse you and your generation.. If you like his style of leadership ,personalize it and don't generalize pls....
yarimo:
Re: Army Holds 76th Birthday Parade For President Buhari by deomelllo: 4:12pm On Dec 17, 2018
karbarsar:

Did we send you on our behalf

Relax, he said Nigerians, not Igbos.
Re: Army Holds 76th Birthday Parade For President Buhari by mechanics(m): 4:20pm On Dec 17, 2018
Next time the op should upload videos that can be played.
Re: Army Holds 76th Birthday Parade For President Buhari by Ziggylady(f): 4:35pm On Dec 17, 2018
nnachukz:
Is this part of the functions of Nigerian Army?

Isnt it obvious?

..Nigerian Army has been reduced to the status of Boys Scout..Singing 'Happy Baiday' to the President like little kids is now their job description after fleeing from confronting their 'mates' boko haram in the battle-field embarassed
Re: Army Holds 76th Birthday Parade For President Buhari by deomelllo: 4:36pm On Dec 17, 2018

Re: Army Holds 76th Birthday Parade For President Buhari by ofiko123(m): 4:59pm On Dec 17, 2018
Happy birthday dullardino..
Re: Army Holds 76th Birthday Parade For President Buhari by jayextra(m): 5:03pm On Dec 17, 2018
abbaapple:

The man is still Gallant! Ride on Baba! Ipobpigbians will never learn! Na envy go kill all of ona! Spits on there flat heads lipsrsealed
Try to channel ur frustrations else whr or better still control it...P.s u sound lame.
Re: Army Holds 76th Birthday Parade For President Buhari by jayextra(m): 5:05pm On Dec 17, 2018
Jubri/Buhari...Hbd nd get ready to relocate to Daura/Sudan Asap.
Re: Army Holds 76th Birthday Parade For President Buhari by Mysselff2: 5:17pm On Dec 17, 2018
StillX10:
Happy Birthday dullard

grin cheesy grin grin grin
Don't mind Jubrin, he is there deceiving zombies and BMC reacts that he is the authentic dullard.
Meanwhile Boko haram terrorists are busy killing hundreds of his troops on a daily, while he is here having a stupid birthday parade

Re: Army Holds 76th Birthday Parade For President Buhari by Banmeallday: 5:21pm On Dec 17, 2018
Why is military doing march for him? Are we in military rule?

You people will never change shaaaaa.

Celebrating criminals and quacks day in day out.

Those vaccinations messed una up
Re: Army Holds 76th Birthday Parade For President Buhari by Iyajison: 6:42pm On Dec 17, 2018
OK...

After all d wishes..

What happens if he z actually Jubril...

Bt Mr President sir.. Can't u jxt remove ur cap nd clear d air... We'll take it as a surprise
Re: Army Holds 76th Birthday Parade For President Buhari by Ameekas(f): 6:46pm On Dec 17, 2018
Happy Birthday Sir

El-Rufai Visits Scene Of Bomb Explosion In Zaria, Kaduna (Photos) / Francis Mobolaji Odesanya's Death: Nigerian Police Releases Statement / Twitter Ban: Lai Mohammed Returns To Nigeria After Fruitless US Trip - SR