Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,279 members, 7,881,045 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 11:29 AM

Ustaz Abdulfattah Adeyemi: 'Your Husband Is Meant To Be Shared With Other Women' - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Ustaz Abdulfattah Adeyemi: 'Your Husband Is Meant To Be Shared With Other Women' (35270 Views)

My Husband Keeps Looking At Other Women, Winks At My Friends / Surrogacy: Meet Nigerian Women Who Carry Pregnancy For Other Women In The Womb / Why Your Husband Is Crazy About His Mistress And Is Not Ready To Let Her Go... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ustaz Abdulfattah Adeyemi: 'Your Husband Is Meant To Be Shared With Other Women' by DeeTweenie(f): 4:42pm On Dec 17, 2018
This clergy wan bring wahala for some muslim house o, so a woman cannot have the whole 100% to herself, even when her husband willing gives to her?

Clergy man go don over marry o..

Chai, i pity men wey listen to this

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ustaz Abdulfattah Adeyemi: 'Your Husband Is Meant To Be Shared With Other Women' by 1899Milan: 4:42pm On Dec 17, 2018
Smh...peddler of falsehood.

2 Likes

Re: Ustaz Abdulfattah Adeyemi: 'Your Husband Is Meant To Be Shared With Other Women' by Pruwa: 4:42pm On Dec 17, 2018
Hmmmmmmmmmmn
Re: Ustaz Abdulfattah Adeyemi: 'Your Husband Is Meant To Be Shared With Other Women' by kestolove95(m): 4:43pm On Dec 17, 2018
Allahu Akbar, you are ryt sir

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ustaz Abdulfattah Adeyemi: 'Your Husband Is Meant To Be Shared With Other Women' by GboyegaD(m): 4:44pm On Dec 17, 2018
Instead of him to encourage all to be hardworking and shun corruption and other maladies that are affecting the country all he is thinking about is marriage and sex. Some clerics ehn.......they can't think beyond the letters.

8 Likes

Re: Ustaz Abdulfattah Adeyemi: 'Your Husband Is Meant To Be Shared With Other Women' by globatop: 4:44pm On Dec 17, 2018
In this days of gender equalities, women would fight for their right to be shared among men, what is good for goose should also be good for the gander

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ustaz Abdulfattah Adeyemi: 'Your Husband Is Meant To Be Shared With Other Women' by Nobody: 4:45pm On Dec 17, 2018
Truer words than these have never been uttered.

I agree with this 100% smiley

5 Likes

Re: Ustaz Abdulfattah Adeyemi: 'Your Husband Is Meant To Be Shared With Other Women' by Jonadull: 4:45pm On Dec 17, 2018
macello4:
islam is a confuse religion
I’m afraid you’re wrong
Confusion is synonymous to Christianity

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ustaz Abdulfattah Adeyemi: 'Your Husband Is Meant To Be Shared With Other Women' by atiku4President(m): 4:46pm On Dec 17, 2018
chendstone01:

stop being stupid please

And what are you that doesn't have an opinion?. Delta state came first in the just concluded national sports festival. What are the states in the North bringing to the table for national development, except this kind of news? The truth mus9t be said

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ustaz Abdulfattah Adeyemi: 'Your Husband Is Meant To Be Shared With Other Women' by Nobody: 4:46pm On Dec 17, 2018
On earth 4 wives. grin

In heaven 77 virgins and red wine things (for keeping the body and prick alive) grin

Is like Mohammed like pvssy no be small.

I would love to bang the fat girl below since there is love in sharing

7 Likes

Re: Ustaz Abdulfattah Adeyemi: 'Your Husband Is Meant To Be Shared With Other Women' by Oyindidi(f): 4:46pm On Dec 17, 2018
There's love in sharing grin
Re: Ustaz Abdulfattah Adeyemi: 'Your Husband Is Meant To Be Shared With Other Women' by atiku4President(m): 4:47pm On Dec 17, 2018
Oyindidi:
There's love in sharing
Stop promoting prostitution.

3 Likes

Re: Ustaz Abdulfattah Adeyemi: 'Your Husband Is Meant To Be Shared With Other Women' by Nobody: 4:47pm On Dec 17, 2018
I will like this cleric to marry me when the time comes. I will like to marry 4 men. 25/25/25/25.

2 Likes

Re: Ustaz Abdulfattah Adeyemi: 'Your Husband Is Meant To Be Shared With Other Women' by Nigerianization(m): 4:47pm On Dec 17, 2018
If the God he worships is a God of equity, fairness and justice, then, what is applicable to the men should apply to the women also.

Unless otherwise indicated

Even natural justice teaches that what is good for the goose...........

7 Likes

Re: Ustaz Abdulfattah Adeyemi: 'Your Husband Is Meant To Be Shared With Other Women' by Oyindidi(f): 4:48pm On Dec 17, 2018
atiku4President:

Stop promoting prostitution.
Hello!!
Re: Ustaz Abdulfattah Adeyemi: 'Your Husband Is Meant To Be Shared With Other Women' by purplerope: 4:48pm On Dec 17, 2018
Omo for Zambia women dey marry 2 husband ohhhh

3 Likes

Re: Ustaz Abdulfattah Adeyemi: 'Your Husband Is Meant To Be Shared With Other Women' by bettercreature(m): 4:50pm On Dec 17, 2018
Oyindidi:
Hello!!
Stingy Nigerian women! They won’t share their husband in peace grin

2 Likes

Re: Ustaz Abdulfattah Adeyemi: 'Your Husband Is Meant To Be Shared With Other Women' by Omoluabi16(m): 4:50pm On Dec 17, 2018
davodyguy:
interesting. I was just having a discourse with a lady about the subject. We are both married.

The question the cleric failed to answer or speak about is whether married women too should give 75% of their bodies to other men to.

It's such a shame, the Alfa didn't speak about that. I hope he comes back to speak about women too, except if what he believes in is partial and lopsided
In other words, women are inferior and have no rights. How these people reason is beyond me.

7 Likes

Re: Ustaz Abdulfattah Adeyemi: 'Your Husband Is Meant To Be Shared With Other Women' by chendstone01(m): 4:50pm On Dec 17, 2018
atiku4President:

And what are you that doesn't have an opinion?. Delta state came first in the just concluded national sports festival. What are the states in the North bring to the table, except this kind of news? The truth must be said

if i say make I cures u now dey go say I nor get respect for my elders. but elders like you nor dey like respect them self's look I be full delta boy I grow up for udu warri so nor dey carry talk again
Re: Ustaz Abdulfattah Adeyemi: 'Your Husband Is Meant To Be Shared With Other Women' by henrybomb(m): 4:51pm On Dec 17, 2018
Most religious leaders in Africa either a Christian or a Muslim are shallow-minded.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ustaz Abdulfattah Adeyemi: 'Your Husband Is Meant To Be Shared With Other Women' by Olajah81: 4:51pm On Dec 17, 2018
Scam everywhere

1 Like

Re: Ustaz Abdulfattah Adeyemi: 'Your Husband Is Meant To Be Shared With Other Women' by atiku4President(m): 4:52pm On Dec 17, 2018
Oyindidi:
Hello!!
Hi
Re: Ustaz Abdulfattah Adeyemi: 'Your Husband Is Meant To Be Shared With Other Women' by Awoo88: 4:52pm On Dec 17, 2018
chendstone01:

stop being stupid please
Sex is a big thing in Islam! I have read a narrative about how Muhammad was process with the sexual strength of a thousand (?) men!

8 Likes

Re: Ustaz Abdulfattah Adeyemi: 'Your Husband Is Meant To Be Shared With Other Women' by Oyindidi(f): 4:52pm On Dec 17, 2018
bettercreature:
Stingy Nigerian women! They won’t share their husband in peace grin
That's not possible grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ustaz Abdulfattah Adeyemi: 'Your Husband Is Meant To Be Shared With Other Women' by Oyindidi(f): 4:53pm On Dec 17, 2018
atiku4President:

Hi
Be careful!
Re: Ustaz Abdulfattah Adeyemi: 'Your Husband Is Meant To Be Shared With Other Women' by Omoluabi16(m): 4:53pm On Dec 17, 2018
I feel sorry for any woman who choose to be a Muslim. Their beliefs are so backwards and oppressive especially towards women.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ustaz Abdulfattah Adeyemi: 'Your Husband Is Meant To Be Shared With Other Women' by bettercreature(m): 4:53pm On Dec 17, 2018
grin
Oyindidi:
That's not possible grin
grin grin
Re: Ustaz Abdulfattah Adeyemi: 'Your Husband Is Meant To Be Shared With Other Women' by lawani: 4:54pm On Dec 17, 2018
Male to female ratio is 102 to 100, so how is one man to four women sustainable,?

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ustaz Abdulfattah Adeyemi: 'Your Husband Is Meant To Be Shared With Other Women' by Mailthaddeus(m): 4:56pm On Dec 17, 2018
Sirheny007:
Why is everybody surprised?
Did Allah not promise them 17young virgins?

There is polygamy even in their heaven

Actually, they said it's 72

5 Likes

Re: Ustaz Abdulfattah Adeyemi: 'Your Husband Is Meant To Be Shared With Other Women' by Dedetwo(m): 4:57pm On Dec 17, 2018
solutionmi:
lol

since men can marry more than one woman, women should be allow to marry more than one husband.

You seem to have developed peanut for brain. You have to ask you father to lead you to a man's house in order to seek the son's hand for marriage.
Re: Ustaz Abdulfattah Adeyemi: 'Your Husband Is Meant To Be Shared With Other Women' by chendstone01(m): 4:57pm On Dec 17, 2018
Awoo88:

Sex is a big thing in Islam! I have read a narrative about how Muhammad was process the sexual strength of a thousand (?) men!

My problem with religious people is that they all believe their own religious beliefs is better than other people
most of us are Christians because we were born into a Christian home

every religion teaches peace and a true God that made all things

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My Friend Needs Help, Six Children No Male Child? / Mother And Her 4 Kids Burnt To Death After Mosquito Coil Mishap. Graphic Photos / Perfectly Timed Disaster Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.