Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,637 members, 7,926,857 topics. Date: Wednesday, 21 August 2024 at 01:17 AM

Do This 1 Thing To Avoid Trading Losses - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Do This 1 Thing To Avoid Trading Losses (385 Views)

8 Common Mistakes That Every New Investor Needs To Avoid / Pi Network: The Next Big Thing To Secure Your Future Now / Most Important Thing To Know As A Real Estate Investor In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do This 1 Thing To Avoid Trading Losses by oganews: 3:36pm On Dec 17, 2018
his is the first post am writing about trading as a category in this blog, so i asked myself what will you want to know about trading if you are a visitor to a blog that discuses trading,my personal answer is avoiding losses .
losses are inevitable as a trader but profit comes when you makes more money than loss them,you might have heard that one before and right now you are asking me how do i avoid losing my money while i make huge gains trading the financial market. my answer is use CONFIRMATION indicator.

dictionary.com defined confirmation as a statement or proof that something is true,

yes have to make sure that the probability of the direction of the trade is in your favor before you take any trade, not minding the kind of trader you are fundamental or technical, you should have a way to filter out false signals or fakeouts or they will drain your trading account.

In my case am a technical trader i invented fxcash trading system i use fxcash trend and sentimental indicator to filter out bad trades.

for example see the picture above when my system gives a buy signal with the up arrows or the green line on the chat i confirm with blue colors on my fxcash trend and sentimental indicators.
and i avoided a false sell signal when my fxcash trend and sentimental indicators did not align one red one blue instead of red red.
For those traders that uses technical indicators please get a confirmation indicator for yourself. for more http://www.blockchainbtc.info/2018/12/do-this-to-avoid-trading-losses.html

(1) (Reply)

BLCO,LPFO,LNG Available From Genuine And Authorised/ Licensed Dealer / Equity Market: Stocks Rebound By 0.06% / Opportunity For Few People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.